Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INDAHASH ICO: WORKING APP, 130 PERSON TEAM, 7 OFFICES, 300 000 INFLUENCERS  (Read 35560 times)
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

I looks like maybe finally the bottom is in or at least a quick recovery after the dump under 400 sat this week.
Have to say i didn't expect this project to go as low as i did but maybe its finally time we can go up form here!

Once after listing in the exchange the price of the coin went very high in the market around 0.5$  but now the value is very low in the market due to the price correction. What is the exact price of the indahash at rhe time of ICO?

The price of ICO was 21 cents per a token.  Yes, the price is now very different from the ICO price. It was necessary to sell immediately after the release on HitBTC. The price then came to half-bucks.
But I believe in the project and am confident that he will go to the moon soon. A few days ago they left for a new exchange, they go to the conference, constantly working on their product.

Fabsquire

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

Indeed. The price went down quickly after the initial exchange listing because all participants got about the double amount of tokens airdropped form the tokens that were not sold during the ICO (i believe it was like this right) In Jan/Feb this was ofcourse not the best conditions in the market. Lets see what Indahash can bring during the upcoming months!

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

we got just over 50% airdrop few months ago. How came so many people  are still not in profit?
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:11:10 AM

we got just over 50% airdrop few months ago. How came so many people  are still not in profit?

Because inflation. With this big "airdrop" amount, many people sold for a quick profit and the rest of people became "bagholder". Personally, i didn't sold my IDH and i'm not planning to do it anytime soon. It has a great potential and the price is so damn cheap to only think to sell now. Waiting atleast the end of the year.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
suryan9860

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

This is dump project,people still hoping to miracle happen from indahash need to think twice as management doesnt care about investors from start .Telegram admins keep  on fooling people and keep on begging to investor to vote for new exchange  .As i bought in pre ico was happy to get out with  profit but feeling sad for ico investors who bought token at 0.21,0.30$,0.33$ probably at end
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

This is a Top 100 coin , buy the price is low , if the project ist really starting ,  we will see enoumous grows , i can only laugh about all the people here who try to evaluate the project , it has not even started yet lol . It would be like u are selling / evaluatingt Etherium  before they have realeased their smart contracts.
Fabsquire

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

This is a Top 100 coin , buy the price is low , if the project ist really starting ,  we will see enoumous grows , i can only laugh about all the people here who try to evaluate the project , it has not even started yet lol . It would be like u are selling / evaluatingt Etherium  before they have realeased their smart contracts.
In what timeframe do you see this happening? When will the project really get started? I know as an investor you should be patient but for example the massive marketingcampaign that started in april as by the roadmap didn't really bring any difference in price yet so far..

hoanghai

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:04:28 AM

In what timeframe do you see this happening? When will the project really get started? I know as an investor you should be patient but for example the massive marketingcampaign that started in april as by the roadmap didn't really bring any difference in price yet so far..
Hi Fabsquire! Just as soon as the team lists and then may legally announce any new exchange we will gladly share with the community! Just hang tight there that the team is working to get more exchanges!
Fabsquire

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

Ok of course we will be patient. Marketconditions with an unstable bitcoin aren't perfect at the moment as well of course but I am sure the community here will be very happy with more exchange listings!

u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

The new country manager in the Indahash team, Hajime Nomura,  Country Manager in Business Development in Tokyo, Hajime will play a huge role in indaHash’s global expansion in the Japanese market!
epis11

Activity: 295
Merit: 54

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

I'm still waiting for Indahash to explode in the market I got some coins from ICO and still hodling waiting for a good chance and price atleast 10x ico price, Can I asked if idh coins is now active in Indahash app? if yes Is this the only payment method that will be using by the platform? 
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

Dear indaHash community!
As promised IndaHash publishing this document presenting key-features of the world's first Influencer Marketing  blockchain based campaigns! Check out how IndaHash integrating Smart Contact technology & much more!
https://labs.indahash.com/indahash-blockchain-based-campaigns-revolution/
cointopper

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

Hello indaHash believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of indaHash at: https://cointopper.com/coin/indahash

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Fabsquire

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

I'm still waiting for Indahash to explode in the market I got some coins from ICO and still hodling waiting for a good chance and price atleast 10x ico price, Can I asked if idh coins is now active in Indahash app? if yes Is this the only payment method that will be using by the platform? 

Even if you count the airdrop that ICO participants got we're at 0.25x Icoprice now right? I think first step is to reverse this long downtrend and getting back at ICO price would already be really great! Volume has been very low to almost inexcistent for a long while now and i guess to get to your targets (40x from todays price!) we need some huge events to happen first. I guess this will be a long term hold.

hoanghai

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

I hope IDH is not going to waste too much money on listings. They better use the money for great stuff designing a great app and so on.
For great staff
Because very good IT-experts and Marketing professionals cost a lot
suryan9860

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:48:57 AM

I mentioned so many times ,IDH just took our money invested in ICO and they will never spend on any big exchange listing and they were just posting colorful ads on twitters .Many people kept on believing IDH that it will go to moon in May and June and we should give time and hope you have seen the result .Now don't give reason because of btc market IDH couldnt do well .IDH never did any good when btc market was either up or either down .This people looted many people by bringing IAN Balina at end of ICO and many people bought tokens at higher price compare to pre ico  price just believing Ian and most of them might have gone in looses .This is only project i think for which Ian never spoker anything after ico else he always recommend good ico and ever after ico keep of posting good news about that token but for this token he was  Cry Roll Eyes Angry
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

I hope IDH is not going to waste too much money on listings. They better use the money for great stuff designing a great app and so on.
For great staff
Because very good IT-experts and Marketing professionals cost a lot

I don't think this is the right choice, surely if we will not focus on exchanger but we focus on just development, this will not be the right way to spend ico's money ( our money). Without exchangers, there is no volume, and without volume people will leave the project and the price will go down a lot. Imho the most important things are the exchangers instead of the development.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:07:41 PM

Good day everyone! I need some help withdrawing IDH. What happens after the payment pending stage?
hoanghai

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

I hope, idh will survive this bear market and rise in bull time if that will ever happen again
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

I invested in indahash based on the fact they're a marketing company, but their marketing clout is weak. Their social engagement is poor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: