Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INDAHASH ICO: WORKING APP, 130 PERSON TEAM, 7 OFFICES, 300 000 INFLUENCERS  (Read 35555 times)
Riedbach

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

Is there any information about exchanges where does INDAHASH plan to be listed at? They could influence to the price a lot.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:22:42 PM

Is there any information about exchanges where does INDAHASH plan to be listed at? They could influence to the price a lot.
If it is just a plan, I don't think it would give such impact and it's not good too. Announcing it when they already got listed to exchanges would be better as always and that's what IDH team will do.

Anyway, it is currently listed at HitBTC, Tidex, Livecoin, IDEX, Cryptopia, EXRATES, DDEX and QRYPTOS (as mentioned in telegram).
sokicsokic

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

is this even working? i instal app but my acc is never approved or denied

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

If it is just a plan, I don't think it would give such impact and it's not good too. Announcing it when they already got listed to exchanges would be better as always and that's what IDH team will do.

Anyway, it is currently listed at HitBTC, Tidex, Livecoin, IDEX, Cryptopia, EXRATES, DDEX and QRYPTOS (as mentioned in telegram).

I am very disappointed with Indahash. I am loose 20x my investment in IDH. Team behind is not to much active.
here it was talking about buyback, seems nothing or i am miss something.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

I am very disappointed with Indahash. I am loose 20x my investment in IDH. Team behind is not to much active.
Look at the whole market. Either you hodl or sell, but don't stay here saying bad things about your investmenet. If new bueyrs come here and read things you and a few others say, they won't buy.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:11:30 AM

Look at the whole market. Either you hodl or sell, but don't stay here saying bad things about your investmenet. If new bueyrs come here and read things you and a few others say, they won't buy.

Agree with him and also agree with you, but maybe the team should do something more? Obviously for the ones that losing money is so hard to keep silent. The right thing is to be silent, but is really difficult while you losing 20x your investment. All the complains should be seen as " hey, the investors are not happy, we need to work more! "

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:04:45 PM

What is your suggestion?
to talk about how great everything is and create a false image about IDH?
if you would now see someone from the team here with answers and news about Indahash future it will be a much better picture for new buyers. Right?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

So many update, ceo more engage even more, idh look more lively than before yet price  still rock bottom. Make me sad bros
Fabsquire

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

So many update, ceo more engage even more, idh look more lively than before yet price  still rock bottom. Make me sad bros
I guess Indahash still remains a long term project though. If they can get all their influencers to back the token I am sure we will see better days.. untill then i am afraid we will have to remain patient.

hoanghai

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

a few benefits indaHash Coin for influencers are the facts that the wait time for influencers to get paid after they’ve completed a campaign can be between 30-60 days. indaHash Coin will be transferred to the influencer’s wallet immediately with the possibility of further use or encashing. As you know, influencers rates receive a 20% bonus compared to the regular rate in fiat currency. Also, by choosing indaHash Coin, the influencer will get the first access to campaigns before other users who choose fiat. It should be mentioned that indaHash Coin transfers will enable full privacy and anonymity. There is also no minimum withdraw amount!
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:31:53 AM

a few benefits indaHash Coin for influencers are the facts that the wait time for influencers to get paid after they’ve completed a campaign can be between 30-60 days. indaHash Coin will be transferred to the influencer’s wallet immediately with the possibility of further use or encashing. As you know, influencers rates receive a 20% bonus compared to the regular rate in fiat currency. Also, by choosing indaHash Coin, the influencer will get the first access to campaigns before other users who choose fiat. It should be mentioned that indaHash Coin transfers will enable full privacy and anonymity. There is also no minimum withdraw amount!
Thats is definitely true. I think the Pay with Fame option is a very cool advancement also. Still we as investors will have to be waiting untill there will be more influencers using the app.

hoanghai

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:15:35 PM

Thats is definitely true. I think the Pay with Fame option is a very cool advancement also. Still we as investors will have to be waiting untill there will be more influencers using the app.
i can not understand why a Marketing company with huge influencers can do marketing for their token that bad. No influencers care and know about IDH.
ducbui

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

Agree with him and also agree with you, but maybe the team should do something more? Obviously for the ones that losing money is so hard to keep silent. The right thing is to be silent, but is really difficult while you losing 20x your investment. All the complains should be seen as " hey, the investors are not happy, we need to work more! "
Instead of complaining, go to twitter and support IDH. Your money is in it.
Camarilu

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

This is a very good project with ability.
Very well activity, acquainted website, really good project!
hoanghai

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:25:47 PM

might be i will ad some IDH tokens to my position so i can leave this project earlier but i'm not sure about cause the volume is to small and since we have no good exhanges i have no hope for a bigger trading volume. still waiting for the bottom of the whole market to reevaluate the situation.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

might be i will ad some IDH tokens to my position so i can leave this project earlier but i'm not sure about cause the volume is to small and since we have no good exhanges i have no hope for a bigger trading volume. still waiting for the bottom of the whole market to reevaluate the situation.

In the beginning, the community shows very interest towards the Indahash project but the company is not bothering about the listing the IDH coin in different exchanges and this makes people to leave the coin without any trading IDH.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

Are the slow ETH transactions a problem or even an issue for the functionality of the IDH Coin?
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:51:43 AM

In the beginning, the community shows very interest towards the Indahash project but the company is not bothering about the listing the IDH coin in different exchanges and this makes people to leave the coin without any trading IDH.
it is true, past at the time of  ICO INDAHASH was very crowded and reach hardcap quickly, and the price in exchange is quite good, but after the distribution of airdrop and the distribution of token bounty that is not balanced with a good exchange resulted in the price of token IDH is falling.
and so far there has been no addition of a new exchange, hopefully dev think about it.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

i can not understand why a Marketing company with huge influencers can do marketing for their token that bad. No influencers care and know about IDH.

maybe because the whole point of the ICO was to jump on the band wagon and make as much crypto as possible from gullible investards...
hoanghai

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

I dont think they have any idea. until the last minute last month indahash said the tokenization was coming. now we dont even have a mockup or date
on the communication area indahash is a total newbie
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: