Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INDAHASH ICO: WORKING APP, 130 PERSON TEAM, 7 OFFICES, 300 000 INFLUENCERS  (Read 35555 times)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:39:29 AM

Is this project still alive? it was presented like one of the best project before the ico, but as soon as the ico ended, no one talked more about it.. and now, are there some news? what about the roadmap? it is on track, or the team doing nothing? How are exactly the track going?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EDDY12

Activity: 38
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:06:40 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 09:21:24 PM by EDDY12

Is this project still alive? it was presented like one of the best project before the ico, but as soon as the ico ended, no one talked more about it.. and now, are there some news? what about the roadmap? it is on track, or the team doing nothing? How are exactly the track going?

it is very alive ... until end of september they go for boosting coin Promo ( FAQ , EBOOK ,  How to Videos and a brand new landing page for IDH , which is probably linked in into the mainpage..., also they release a new roadmap with the release of the landingpage

Right now ... they are in the Alpha Stage of Indahashdeal , and Indhashdeal is Revolutionary in the Influencer Space ... if u would like to check it out: https://medium.com/@indahash/introducing-indahash-deal-f806a9ff9be3

The Plan is to go for the Beta @ first August... fully release is planned to the beginning of september .

If they get it managed to realease it in september ... they developed a product in only 9 months... not a lot of other tokens out their ... which are developing as fast as they do ... they have a very big team ....

In the future they are planning to go for tokenication .... smart contract based campaigns with IDH as a Fuel ( If they are able to develop and integrate it ... they could be the first REAL BUISNESS which is using smart contracts for REAL BUISNESS .... if this happens this token will stand in history books and will go to the mars.... we will see @ the new roadmaps which i mentioned when this products are planned to integrated https://medium.com/@indahash/indahash-blockchain-based-campaigns-revolution-aca028c1d52f

SO they are very alive but they dont hype... they go for Buisness and Product development...

Greets EDDY

icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

We live in a world, where a youtube has a greater impact on the people than a movie star or other celebrity. These ordinary internet people and content creators are in fact capable of reaching the biggest amount of followers. I understand, that future of the advertisement is a neat cooperation with them, therefore such platform will be for sure needed to ease the process of negotiating and setting up the deal and the campaign.
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:08:11 AM

Next month, on September 27th Barbara Soltysinska will be a speaker alongside industry legend Gary Vaynerchuk at the World Business Experience in Warsaw! she has to come to the chat too, last time she did the AMA and came to the chat the price went up by 90%. The IDH team has sent the request to Barbara . hope have good news
hoanghai

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:10:38 AM

Hi! indaHash Coin is definitely alive and well and already integrated in the indaHash app for influencers as an option to withdrawal in (with a 20% bonus!) as reward for completing campaigns within the indaHash app! Regarding the question about the roadmap - as for the stage of tokenization in the indaHash Coin project, for this moment we are focusing on the development and growth  of indaHash Deal! Click here for more info, project concept, mockups and roadmap
 https://labs.indahash.com/introducing-indahash-deal/ 
IDH team plan to present an updated roadmap (with the launch of a new indaHash Coin LP !) so that the community knows when to expect such implementations! IDH team are very excited, but also want to give it the time it deserves as tokenization is a crucial aspect of the cryptoeconomics of indaHash Coin! Stay tuned!
vinkenzo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

we are on September now, beta must be live now
what happened to the plan ? did buy back program started ?
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

IndaHash is well positioned to take advantage in the growing influencer marketing industry and the token model makes sense. With the reasonable hard cap, i believe IDH tokens have strong potential.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

It is good to know that it is Indahash alive.
the project as a project is excellent with huge potential, but the team behind him, not enough is up to him. I sold all of my IDH tokens, I'm sorry I kept it for a long time and hoped for something they were announcing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KBerger1234

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

It is good to know that it is Indahash alive.
the project as a project is excellent with huge potential, but the team behind him, not enough is up to him. I sold all of my IDH tokens, I'm sorry I kept it for a long time and hoped for something they were announcing.

not a good idea to sell now. indahash coin beta started this month in poland. after golive media campaing will start and buyback programm will also start.
But you are right they are not really able to inform on multiple channels the users about this. most actual  informations are only available at the telegram group. they have to improve here.
hoanghai

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

IndaHash is well positioned to take advantage in the growing influencer marketing industry and the token model makes sense. With the reasonable hard cap, i believe IDH tokens have strong potential.
Hi tuansemazi, the team still plans to have the official Reddit AMA with Barbara Soltysinska, indaHash co-founder and CEO, this month! Hope good news for IDH. I still Hodl it
Xiaoexpert

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

Daily volume only 30000$.
hoanghai

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:13:49 AM

we are on September now, beta must be live now
what happened to the plan ? did buy back program started ?

Staking happening now. The buyback in March, started then.
Influencers have been able to withdraw in indaHash Coin, with a 20% bonus, as reward for completing campaigns in the indaHash app!
when the bull market comes back
and the product is in full service
you will be happy
we need to keep pushing for paid marketing
indahash need to advertise the indahash deal
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:24:44 AM

and the current daily transaction volume is $ 63,520 USD, it looks like Indahash has lost their community, because I see the team is still actively working but does not affect the price of their tokens.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

We are proud to present PR UPDATES displaying indaHash’s newest award for Best Influencer Marketing Company of the Year 🏆🎉, CAMPAIGN UPDATES from around the world 🌎📲 and PRODUCT UPDATES showing improvements and developments of the indaHash platform and much more this month! 📈🎊
https://labs.indahash.com/indahash-updates-awards-and-more/

hoanghai

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

IndaHash is excited to announce that on September 27th Barbara Soltysinska will be a speaker alongside industry legend Gary Vaynerchuk at the World Business Experience in Warsaw! wbexp.pl/en/
hoanghai

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

and the current daily transaction volume is $ 63,520 USD, it looks like Indahash has lost their community, because I see the team is still actively working but does not affect the price of their tokens.
The team are working on it. For now the indaHash Coin project is going quite well! they're excited to have the world's first influencer marketing blockchain based campaigns and believe the Pay-With-Fame project will also be a huge success! indaHash is growing and developing worldwide and the future looks bright for the indaHash Coin project!
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

This project is for long term holders. I still believe in the success of Indahash and I am holding enough shares and will hold until next year. As long as the team is active then I will support this project!
hoanghai

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

i think golive for US will be this week. so maybe it is not activated yet in the APP
hoanghai

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

This project is for long term holders. I still believe in the success of Indahash and I am holding enough shares and will hold until next year. As long as the team is active then I will support this project!
statement from Mike (Admin): By the end of November we plan to roll out indaHash Deal to all countries where indaHash has offices; being the USA, the UK, Germany, Dubai, Poland, Japan, the Republic of South Africa and Singapore. In 1Q19 we’re planning to roll out indaHash Deal to all countries where we have social influencer coverage (more than 80 countries)
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

I think the low trading volume is because the majority of investors are long-term holders not because the investors left Indahash .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: