Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online jobs please ...  (Read 1308 times)
Bestfriendko (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:24:42 PM

I am a full time homemaker. My husband is the only breadwinner in the family. And it's not enough. With a daughter in junior high, we just cant ends meet.
That's why i'm in desperate need in finding online jobs to help in our expenses.
Any suggestions other than bitcoin Huh
Thank you...
felicegabis

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:37:53 PM

Hello, just like you I'm a full time homemaker too. I quit my corporate job to take care of my daughter. I'm a little crafty and love to make accessories so I use my creativity to sell handmade baby accessories. I put up a website and market my products thru social media platforms. It's fun to earn doing what you love plus my daughter models my creation and me and my husband are both into photography so it's one way to bond. If you have talent like drawing, calligraphy, sewing, photography or anything that you think you can do and sell, try selling your products online.

Or try those websites that hires virtual assistant or social media managers that you can do the work from the comfort of your home. You can still earn money while taking care of your kids.
Sulmate

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:54:16 PM

I really want to sell online in the field of apparel.karena online business is very easy, do not need too much capital and quite profitable also promising.
Kikestocio23

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:17:52 PM

Hello, just like you I'm a full time homemaker too. I quit my corporate job to take care of my daughter. I'm a little crafty and love to make accessories so I use my creativity to sell handmade baby accessories. I put up a website and market my products thru social media platforms. It's fun to earn doing what you love plus my daughter models my creation and me and my husband are both into photography so it's one way to bond. If you have talent like drawing, calligraphy, sewing, photography or anything that you think you can do and sell, try selling your products online.

Or try those websites that hires virtual assistant or social media managers that you can do the work from the comfort of your home. You can still earn money while taking care of your kids.

indeed. if you want to have a constant money here. best for you to invest, but invest at your own risk. i do faucets and captcha while waiting to rank my account.

Nicolas0405

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:22:01 PM

Iam a housewife with 3 children and 1 granddaughter 1 grandson..
So i need a online job ...
Ifyrise

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:27:12 PM

Nothing can be so exiting as knowing  that your product has a global presence . All this were made possible through online marketing.  So just from the comfort of my home, I was able to set up and manage my network  marketing business, from same online am able to convene and  meet my online customers  and potential  customers  offline through  seminars and conferences.  Online jobs are simply the best for mummies like me.  
CryptosD

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:41:19 PM

what did you do before? it depends on what education you have and what experience.. there are some copywriting jobs, translators, accountants..  so you could probably find something connected with your knowledge and education
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:13:05 PM

Online job is good, if you know how it works, best thing is you can work from home Cool
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:03:42 PM

Can relate much ...
I, myself is looking forever for online jobs.
There were many but you have to invest first before you can participate.
The main reason im looking for online jobs is because i have to earn money. And yet they are asking me for money. OMG.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:30:01 PM

Online gambler with sports betting, daily fantasy sports, or playing some form of poker. It requires a certain skill set but the money to be made is quite good.

ChaikaNord

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:49:15 PM

I am a full time homemaker. My husband is the only breadwinner in the family. And it's not enough. With a daughter in junior high, we just cant ends meet.
That's why i'm in desperate need in finding online jobs to help in our expenses.
Thank you...
Now in our time, you can find any work at home. Either at the computer, or if you are doing some kind of hobby, and make money on it))
Look for work on the site https://freelancehunt.com/.
Or contact people who work in the NL International., there is a good income, especially if you have many friends))
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:02:01 PM

I think bitcointalk is the best place to find online jobs whether to work as a translator ,programmer ,campaign manger or depends on your skills even you can use twitter and Facebook to promote new projects to gain new income , also between time to time good airdrop campaign appear to the surface using bitcointalk account to apply and get good profit in return .
Thank you
nicewizjazz

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:37:12 PM

I think bitcointalk is the best place to find online jobs whether to work as a translator ,programmer ,campaign manger or depends on your skills even you can use twitter and Facebook to promote new projects to gain new income , also between time to time good airdrop campaign appear to the surface using bitcointalk account to apply and get good profit in return .
Thank you

definitely the best post in this thread, thanks Mozdalifa17 

i'm a single mother and looking for an online job too.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:53:31 PM

Thank you...

This is the place where people earn bitcoin without paying a registration. But if you're looking for another site, maybe google can help you.

Bankz1

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:50:26 PM

Captcha entry jobs without registration fee .follow below steps to start job,more you type, the more you earn.you can work part time during day or night from your home at your convenient time.basic knowledge on computers and Internet is required. you should complete your work in given time.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:15:52 AM

Thank you...
Here is the best online work you need to rank up before you can join any of the signature campaign. I'm a mother of 4 children my husband have no work bitcointalk is a big help to us. I earned money here so i am very thankful because i learned how to make money here.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:41:40 AM

Thank you...
If online, you can be an interpreter or a remote regional manager. In general, look for a one-time job and in large quantities.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
std2008

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:58:44 AM

you can join to stock market and trade online  Cool
std1397

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:09:17 AM

trading bitcoin on localbitcoine.com online  Cool
Kodeinfect

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:16:28 AM

search for bounties, something related with community manager in twitter facebook etc. contact some companies to take their online communities, sell thing in internet...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: