Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online jobs please ...  (Read 1308 times)
se150401317

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:42:55 AM

Other than bitcoin, well you could star with affiliate marketing. You'll have to learn a few things first but I can tell you, its where the money is, especially for newbies.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Formaine

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:52:42 AM

If anyone has any job for me with a good salary please tell me I can do almost anything
thelastofas

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:57:38 AM

I am a full time homemaker. My husband is the only breadwinner in the family. And it's not enough. With a daughter in junior high, we just cant ends meet.
That's why i'm in desperate need in finding online jobs to help in our expenses.
Any suggestions other than bitcoin Huh
Thank you...
for example: rewriting, copywriting.
detodo

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:04:07 PM

sellers of products via online
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:13:22 PM

Hi, I believe Bitcoin can help us.. I'm a mom also I understand and I know how it felt in your situation.
You can try www.upwork.com you can check they offer full time or part time jobs. Work from home really help us moms at the same time we can take care our kids 24/7  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
allson

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:45:56 PM

the easiest one would be captcha typer..ive been working in kolotibablo since last year..you only need to type,the pay is very little though..they paid 0.4$ every 1000captcha.. if you fast typer you might get more..
other than that you can try selling product by dropshipping.. its like you buying stuff for other people with your name as the seller.. many stuff from china olshop are very cheap,like alibaba and then you sell it on ebay with higher price..

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
Ben-carson

Activity: 81

How you do anything is how you do everything..

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:49:43 PM

Check under services section, you might find something you can do.

Two rules,
1. If something promises you to be rich in a day without too much work, run for your life.
2. Refer to number 1.

Good luck

Be good, do good, make better.
BIG Tyrese

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:07:28 PM

Bitcoin trading is basically a online job maybe delve into that?
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:39:19 AM

I am a full time homemaker. My husband is the only breadwinner in the family. And it's not enough. With a daughter in junior high, we just cant ends meet.
That's why i'm in desperate need in finding online jobs to help in our expenses.
Any suggestions other than bitcoin Huh
Thank you...
Try to search Upwork, if you have skills with programming, autocad, photoshop or simply you can type fast maybe you can find a job there or you can also teach some kids to learn fluent english. It is not easy to earn but if you have determination you can do it.
Konyox

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:41:45 AM

airdrop and bounty on bitcointalk is include of online jobs Roll Eyes
thanhhavu

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:58:50 AM

Joining some airdrops or bounty on bitcointalk, or participate some signature campaigns.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:17:34 AM

why don't you try to join bounty campaigns but you need to be junior member, just be patience just keep active in forum, just read some threads so you can get an idea how to earn money online. 

wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:00:30 AM

Most of the online job offers need investment so i say no to those type of earning money . Bitcoin however is better , if you have the time , willingness to learn . This is the best place for people like me.

Farrer Lewis

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

Take care of children, work at home for the mother. Many families want to relax, rest on weekends, on holidays, but most public and private kindergartens do not work these days. They need well-meaning, caring, caring caregivers who will be relieved by the problem of child abuse that is a great blessing.
grisha01

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

Participate in Bounty Companies
Leighton Walker

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

You should try work more at home with translation / content writing. Those who are looking for more typing jobs at home can also experiment with this money making method. This job requires you to be good at foreign languages. If you work hard, plus the ability to translate well, you can earn a high income, quite stable.
avrori

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

The most basic method to make money online is by writing articles for other websites. There is a lot of opportunity in this field and if you can write well, a lot of money can be made online.
aksenot

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

The most basic method to make money online is by writing articles for other websites. There is a lot of opportunity in this field and if you can write well, a lot of money can be made online.

To make money with content writing, you need to learn basic first. This included highlighting the keywords, use of LSI keywords, writing in paragraphs and proving summary of the article in beginning.
djoyak

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

One of the most popular ways to make money online is by showing advertisements on your websites. You can use free platforms like Blogger to make a website.
fedosee

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

If you want to make decent amount of money online, you can benefit from GDI affiliate program. This program gives you certain commission when a friend buys the hosting from GDI through your referral.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: