Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin can go to $100 next year?  (Read 12696 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:30:29 PM

Which coin can go to $100 in 2018, like Eth it was worth $12 in 2016 and now its reached to $391 max price.

I want to invest in some coins.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:31:14 PM

KOMODO (KMD)
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:59:49 PM

I am stocking good old crypto that survived from 2014 till today. Coins like PPC, BLK, VRC, VTC are quite undervalued at the moment and will have their moments again in 2018. The key is not to hold past 3-5x as this is where the market cycles usually peak for these coins. If you are looking for steady growth, I believe IOTA has the chance to surprise a lot of people now that it has done a full retrace and recovered.
Capitanike

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:00:46 PM

Now all eyes on AST. Must make few x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:10:18 PM

I believe in coins that have real usage inside blockchain. Ethereum was rised so much because of the so many ICOs on it. I think the platforms have most potential. NEO, NEM, BTS. IOTA has pretty difficult basical problems but as concept it is interesting for sure. ARDR could be the sleeping giant also. We will see when ARDR blockchain starts.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:16:29 PM

Waves is of of the coins that can easy go to $100 in the next year. They have a great community, theyre are very active and the devs know what they are doing!
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:17:37 PM

I think KNC is the most futuristic at this time because KNC's price is pumping well in the time and I'm sure in the future KNC can reach $ 100 and will be listed on major exchanges in Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:20:07 PM

Which coin can go to $100 in 2018, like Eth it was worth $12 in 2016 and now its reached to $391 max price.

I want to invest in some coins.
This time you should go to all of the altcoins because this time all of the cryptos get rekt caused by those holders are tanking to get the profit. This time just like a random pick up. but you can try to see about the major token.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:20:44 PM

You can't really tell if which coin will go for $100 in the next year or next few more years because it is not that easy to determine and people cannot tell you the truth because sometimes they are just hyping the crypto and want to attract more volume so if you want to know then you should research and learn the fundamentals of that coin and decide if you are going to invest or nah.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:20:56 PM

Ethereum? Despite all the noise i haven't seen anything to justify the price it's at.

All it's become is a rickety slot machine for icos.
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:30:49 PM

I think KNC is the most futuristic at this time because KNC's price is pumping well in the time and I'm sure in the future KNC can reach $ 100 and will be listed on major exchanges in Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex

I don't think that KNC will ever reach the heights of $100, the exchange could be very useful if it functions as possible but even if so and with best case adoption then it is unlikely to be worth much more than $10.

https://medium.com/cryptobro/so-how-much-is-kyber-really-worth-should-you-buy-knc-now-953dd5b49e97

This should be an interesting read for you.

Ichitaka

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:35:39 PM

Lisk/Ark/OMG/Neo/Waves in a few years
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:37:23 PM

I believe in coins that have real usage inside blockchain. Ethereum was rised so much because of the so many ICOs on it. I think the platforms have most potential. NEO, NEM, BTS. IOTA has pretty difficult basical problems but as concept it is interesting for sure. ARDR could be the sleeping giant also. We will see when ARDR blockchain starts.

Neo is already going up, cannot say anything about Nem.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:38:35 PM

OMG/Decred/LSK/NEO those are my bets that will go $100 next year cause most of them going to release something in Q1 of 2018
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:41:04 PM

Any idea of bytecoin?
midvoc

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:42:05 PM

It is a gamble at the end of the day if you invest. Look for coins that add good functionality and have a solid development team - look for coins that are relatively cheap as well.

Never invest more than you can afford to lose - coins can be worth $10 today and $2 tomorrow - just be careful.

Investing in ethereum, litecoin or ethereum isnt a bad idea for example because they have been around for ages.

Good luck.
midvoc

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:43:32 PM

Any idea of bytecoin?

I've actually been mining this coin - easy to mine with average graphics card and is pennies to buy - whether buying is wise i can't say but mining is free - you can mine 400 a day with nvidia 1060.

Hope this helps mate.
blockchain_activist

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:51:01 PM

While there are a lot, i'm very excited about the fintech coins as I think people are still underestimating just how massive this financial revolution is. It's changing the way people hold and invest money and bringing it to billions of people who never had the opportunity. OmiseGo, Dash, Monero, these are all coins I think have huge potential. Anything that can serve as the backbone of an entire industry has the potential to own a massive market cap.

This is why I have been intrigued by a new coin ICO'ing Nov 1 called Kudos. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2174546.0;all
They are trying to become the backbone of the entire service industry and they have the inside track with an already established ride-sharing company.

CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:57:36 PM

I believe in few altcoins such as OMG, NEO, WAVES and KOMODO.These will be huge in the future.We may see them overcome ripple.I think one of them will definitely overcome ripple and other one which will be in the top 3 in the next 2-3 years is ELECTRONEUM

The ranking stats would be like this 2-3 years

1) Bitcoin
2) Ethereum
3) Electroneum
4) NEO
5) Ripple
6) OmiseGo
7) Monero
Cool Dash
9) Waves
10) Zcash
11) Komodo
lynn0729

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:00:06 PM

maybe some new coins with valuable technology,such as deeponion.I think it has great potential.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
  Print  

Jump to: