Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] August 2012 [60(GH/s)] BFL SC pre-order  (Read 1159 times)
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 11:26:28 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2013, 06:00:08 AM by matthewh3

I have three 60(GH/s) SC's pre-ordered from last summer and in (now delayed) Blades there worth BTC300 each.  I actually think there worth more than the blades due it being 65nm so there be more economical to mine longer after the Blades are no longer economical to run.  I do believe  the SC's will ship in mass this month like the Jalapeños have already started too.  So if anyone wants to offer me $27,000 of btc for a August pre-order booked to be hosted by BFL let me know.  I will even accept a $3,000 of btc as a non returnable deposit.  With the other $24000 of bitcoin to be paid once the SC's range is shipping.  If you don't have enough bitcoins to buy this pre-order from last summer but do have cash maybe we can work a deal.  Where you pre-order me eleven SC's for me ( well RSM - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63257.0) now and'll give you the August 60(GH/s) pre-order.  Remember there is no shipping time to wait for it to hash as its due to be hosted by BFL but postage was paid so maybe something can be worked out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
computerparts

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:31:00 AM

I have three 60(GH/s) SC's pre-ordered from last summer and in (now delayed) Blades there worth BTC300 each.  I actually think there worth more than the blades due it being 65nm so there be more economical to mine longer after the Blades are no longer economical to run.  I do believe  the SC's will ship in mass this month like the Jalapeños have already started too.  So if anyone wants to offer me BTC225 for a August pre-order booked to be hosted by BFL let me know.  I will even accept a BTC25 non returnable deposit.  With the other $24000 of bitcoin to be paid once the SC's range is shipping.  If you don't have enough bitcoins to buy this pre-order from last summer but do have cash maybe we can work a deal.  Where you pre-order me eleven SC's for me ( well RSM - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63257.0) now and'll give you the August 60(GH/s) pre-order.  Remember there is no shipping time to wait for it to hash as its due to be hosted by BFL but postage was paid so maybe something can be worked out.

It should be a crime to be that stupid  Cheesy
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 02:57:45 AM

I have three 60(GH/s) SC's pre-ordered from last summer and in (now delayed) Blades there worth BTC300 each.  I actually think there worth more than the blades due it being 65nm so there be more economical to mine longer after the Blades are no longer economical to run.  I do believe  the SC's will ship in mass this month like the Jalapeños have already started too.  So if anyone wants to offer me BTC225 for a August pre-order booked to be hosted by BFL let me know.  I will even accept a BTC25 non returnable deposit.  With the other $24000 of bitcoin to be paid once the SC's range is shipping.  If you don't have enough bitcoins to buy this pre-order from last summer but do have cash maybe we can work a deal.  Where you pre-order me eleven SC's for me ( well RSM - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63257.0) now and'll give you the August 60(GH/s) pre-order.  Remember there is no shipping time to wait for it to hash as its due to be hosted by BFL but postage was paid so maybe something can be worked out.

It should be a crime to be that stupid  Cheesy

This board may ship quicker than now pre-ordering the delayed Blades and it will last longer as its 65nm chips plus I'm offering it cheaper.  I'm only offering it as I have two other early pre-orders with one from the 7th of July.  It's just a matter on whether you think an August 2012 60(GH/s) pre-order is worth more than  550(GH/s) of pre-orders made now.  Which I'm not even sure on myself but I'm hedging my bets as I have the other two SC's to play with.  Also the ASIC's are owned by RSM who have a 90% reinvestment plan to buy more ASIC's.  The plan of RSM is not to just get as many coins as quickly as possible but grow its hash-rate as fast as possible.  BFL don't even have the chips yet for pre-orders currently being made.  IIRC all the current wafers they have will take them up to Christmas 2012 pre-orders at the most.  So I'm taking a gamble too.

kinitex

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:03:01 AM

Lol this is getting ridiculous now, people with pre-orders are starting to get worried they wont make back their investment while at the same time taking advantage of the stupid prices for asics. Buying any pre-order at this stage for more than double what it's worth is absolutely nuts.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 03:11:23 AM

Lol this is getting ridiculous now, people with pre-orders are starting to get worried they wont make back their investment while at the same time taking advantage of the stupid prices for asics. Buying any pre-order at this stage for more than double what it's worth is absolutely nuts.

What is it worth?  If you wanted the same hash-rate from an inferior chip that is now also delayed you'd pay BTC300 to pre-order.  The SC's will be worth only $2,500 each when there shipping next day.  Until then get to the back of the cue and wait.  I will say tho BFL have promised to be shipping next day by September but that SC offered for sale has got a cue of ten months of pre-orders behind it.   

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 05:59:32 AM

Quote from Josh@BFL last night Sunday 9th June.

The firmware is finalized and the long boards are finalized. I will get a count of how many longboards are coming in this week tomorrow (Monday) to see where we stand. I believe BFGminer is fixed (and I will be sending long boards to Con and Kano for CGMiner to have it fixed) and ready to go.

All product lines should start shipping next week unless something unexpected come up between now and tomorrow afternoon.

Looks like the SC's will start shipping this week.

Note:  Priced changed due to btc price drop.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: