Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any ICOs that are not vaporware anymore?  (Read 185 times)
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:37:11 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 05:12:48 PM by CoinHoarder

I don't buy tokens unless they have a working implementation, so I've sat on the sidelines when it comes to ICOs. Have any ICOs gone on to create a working software release? I'm not talking about a basic skeleton implementation to send/receive tokens, but instead an implementation that closely resembles a full featured version of the token's intended road map.

What recent ICOs already have full featured working implementations? I have a feeling there aren't very many that aren't still vaporware.
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:08:56 PM

Bump
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:37:04 PM

Well, I'm  waiting for the list, I'm sure  a working implementation will help us to wisely predict the ICO outcome
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:42:19 PM

GUTS have an already working product.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2111306.0

From the first post:
GUTS is a ticketing platform which uses blockchain technology to register ownership of smart tickets by doing so GUTS makes ticket fraud impossible. The purchased smart tickets can only be resold within a fixed price range, this means no more disgraceful prices for (secondary) tickets.

GUTS is live
GUTS Tickets has a live smart ticketing application with paying event organizers in the Netherlands ticketing with the application. With the proof-of-concept and practical market experience of developing and operating a ticketing company the GET-protocol described in our white paper was designed. The protocol will allow all event-organizers and venue holders to securely add smart ticket attributes to their tickets without having knowledge of crypto or smart contracts. During the ICO period the protocols own ERC20 token, the GET, will be up for sale. In the white paper more information about the GET token and the protocols GET buy-back guarantee can be found.

I can confirm that one mayor Dutch ticket company has recently partnered with them. https://blog.guts.tickets/the-hekwerk-deal-7554071b26c1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: