Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:00:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn Trust  (Read 2030 times)
henderjames

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:51:54 AM

The mostly interesting thing in this tread is that question from "newbie" about trust have 50% replies also from "newbies".
And i'm as well =)))
So to my opinion "trustable" into the forum near the same as in real life. Should be. I mean first of all not "score" but reality. And it's very interesting for me as well that "score trust" could be equal to "real trust". Especially if we are all talking about anonymity at the same time.
But in fact it could be =)))

So be active and good luck!
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:06:00 PM

The best way to earn people trust is through your actions. If you observe someone making so many good actions over an extended period of time then you know they can be trusted if you're a good judge of character.
bitcoinmagneto

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:26:53 AM

the easiest way to earn trust is by having good feedback which is obtained by having good transactions and gaining the respect of other members. sometimes one's rank is also considered which earning trust because one can easily trust a member or jr.member rather than a newbie.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 04:52:09 AM

Hi everyone, I would like to ask, how can we earn trust in this forum? I would like to earn trust Cheesy thanks in advance.

Engage in transactions with others where you are being trusted by others, perform those transactions well, and if you impress people they'll leave you trust ratings.

Trust is largely overrated.

And don't ever ask for trust. If you do a few overzealous goons who've been here a long time will leave you negative trust for no fucking reason.

Also, regarding transactions don't try to offer escrow services, if you do the few (like 5) people who offer regular escrow services will talk shit to you and leave you negative trust simply because you're trying to be a new player in the market. The escrow industry on this forum, while legit, is literally a fucking racket. Collusion, etc.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:20:27 PM

Hi everyone, I would like to ask, how can we earn trust in this forum? I would like to earn trust Cheesy thanks in advance.
OP, trust isn't what should be your concern here as a noob if you must do well. In my few months being here I have come to realize that trust earning is biased here and does not truly reflect on some accounts (I may be wrong here, anyway because some holders have truly earned their respect. But others have not). Sometimes, the neg tag is unjustly done with something as minute as a little post disagreement among members. OP, trust is simply overrated here.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
minmin88

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:34:58 PM

Trust ? what mean ? I think no trade anything on forum, only learn knowleage about bicoin, earn money from them, but no trust needed
Onimushi

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:16:17 PM

Trust ? what mean ? I think no trade anything on forum, only learn knowleage about bicoin, earn money from them, but no trust needed

I think brother we that. Specially we are just a newbie right now. No one will trust us for things involving payments
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:55:10 PM

Trust should be ignored and taken away it has no use. Getting trust for doing bg trades is the same as buying it. Turst means trust yet you get people who give others negative trust for things like spam. I didn't know spam had to do with trust. Many if these people can't read and need to learn what trust means. It gets absused all the time it means nothing. Don't even bother reading negative trust because it is a bad indicator to not trust someone.

Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:27:51 PM

i have never earned any trust but i know you will get a trust if the person you already have traded with give it to you so that other people will trust you also with transaction

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:05:05 PM

Thanks to all for this information. I know how much will help us in this type of post. good luck!
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:09:24 PM

By exchanging and helping you get positive reviews and usable people who will vouch for your honesty, so just be honest and freindly to and about other people.
masonli@M_27

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:47:13 PM

first you have to create account in this forum next you have to start to doing postings. every day post on some topics like that you have to getting knowledge so then you  getting idea how to earn crypto currency and save it. in this forum every day more people posting postings. so you have to post few postings and next search in Internet about this forum then you get one idea.
CookieGums

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:10:31 PM

trust can earn when you negotiate with someone and he is happy with the result of your negotiation he can click the give trust, so every one will know that you are a trusted person.

krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:03:56 PM

In order to earn trust you must join a subforum and engage in actual transactions. As long as the transaction goes well, the other party can leave you trust in return.

So basically you need to buy or sell some service or item, which a small percentage of the overall community here actually does in the subforums.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:48:20 PM

Ideally you would receive trust when you proved to be trustworthy, which is when someone else risked something with you and you did not scam.

When on default trust levels then one has to follow a bit stricter rules when giving trust, in order to not bring the trustsystem out of balance. At the end it's not easy to gain trust. It takes a lot of time.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:28:39 PM

Ideally you would receive trust when you proved to be trustworthy, which is when someone else risked something with you and you did not scam.

When on default trust levels then one has to follow a bit stricter rules when giving trust, in order to not bring the trustsystem out of balance. At the end it's not easy to gain trust. It takes a lot of time.

It's a good point. Anyone on the default trust list has a responsibility with every trust they give. Sometimes I believe certain default trust members are too quick to judge and banish users too quickly. Some of them give trust for just liking another person too which isn't how the trust system should be really.

Their actions weigh a lot in this community.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:58:15 PM

It's a good point. Anyone on the default trust list has a responsibility with every trust they give. Sometimes I believe certain default trust members are too quick to judge and banish users too quickly. Some of them give trust for just liking another person too which isn't how the trust system should be really.

Their actions weigh a lot in this community.

I know. I had to receive a complain thread about it first in order to realize the importance of it. I gave green trust as escrow also which should not happen since I didn't risk something in it. Now I barely give green trust and my trust is cleansed so only the persons that should receive green trust receive it.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
katana2w

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:18:17 AM

For what? For higher profile level? Or for respect from other members? Based on your answer you can understand what you have to do.
sanyinchen

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:46:07 AM

I thought of two ways about how to improve your trust. The based solution is make others leave feedback to you.
Firstly you should improve your member level, if you are a newbei , it’s hard to make others trust you. And if you PM some as a newbei , the receiver will receive  a warning about your level.
Secondly, you can do some transaction in order to make others level trust to you.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:26:18 PM

Keep posting with and ensure that you keep your account updated, people and the admin might start noticing you and earn their trust if they see you willing to dedicate your time here, and also avoid doing like selling something in exchange for bitcoins if your rank is still a newbie because you might get negative trust rating and worst case scenario get ban.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: