Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Large number of unspent outputs Consolidate some outputs message  (Read 422 times)
tulpe123 (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:06:48 AM

Hello

today when i logged in into my blockchain wallet and wanted to send a small amount of btc to pay a service i saw a popup ( yellow ) with the message:

Large number of unspent outputs Consolidate some outputs message

i already read about it in the forum but i need help though.

i have XX bitcoins in my wallet ( its not 1 wallet where the coins are at as i use the " my wallet " service of blockchain which generates everytime i receive btc to my wallet a new one )

the maximum bitcoins i can spent now is still XX but aprox -2,xx Bitcoins which is more then 8200 euro right now and i dont want to loose it!

how can i fix that issue? and is it safe to receive more btc to that wallet or better create new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amaclin1

Activity: 770
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:24:24 PM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

Ok, what is your problem?
The wallet asks you to consolidate outputs? - You should consolidate them.
You do not know how to do it? - Ask support on bc.i
There is no answer? - Ask yourself why did you chose that service

which is more then 8200 euro right now and i dont want to loose it!
You can not loose it because you do not own it Smiley

how can i fix that issue?
1) This is not issue.
2) Consolidate your outputs

and is it safe to receive more btc to that wallet or better create new
Up to you.

Bitcoin SV GUI client for Windows and Linux
https://github.com/AlisterMaclin/bitcoin-sv/releases
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:53:42 PM

Hello

today when i logged in into my blockchain wallet and wanted to send a small amount of btc to pay a service i saw a popup ( yellow ) with the message:

i already read about it in the forum but i need help though.

i have XX bitcoins in my wallet ( its not 1 wallet where the coins are at as i use the " my wallet " service of blockchain which generates everytime i receive btc to my wallet a new one )

the maximum bitcoins i can spent now is still XX but aprox -2,xx Bitcoins which is more then 8200 euro right now and i dont want to loose it!

how can i fix that issue? and is it safe to receive more btc to that wallet or better create new

are you referring to blockchain.info wallet?
based on my limited understanding of your explanation then
the obvious thing to do is to consolidate your large unspent outputs (as instructed)
it can be done by simply moving your balance within your wallet, from an address to another
taking several unspent outputs as inputs and sending them back to one of your address
beware of high tx fee, I suggest you do search on topic consolidating balance
if you could give us an example of an address, we might get the idea of the situation

tulpe123 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:26:35 PM

which wallet should i give you as i use blockchain and its the " my wallet " function which included alot of adresses?

if you can say me how to filter and find the " bad " ones i can give you then.

does the unspent outputs get higher from time to time?  cause the sending amount is changing from hour to hour sometimes a bit higher again sometimes bit lesser ( its up to the actual btc chart ? )
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1299

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:59:36 PM

which wallet should i give you as i use blockchain and its the " my wallet " function which included alot of adresses?

if you can say me how to filter and find the " bad " ones i can give you then.

does the unspent outputs get higher from time to time?  cause the sending amount is changing from hour to hour sometimes a bit higher again sometimes bit lesser ( its up to the actual btc chart ? )

1. You keep just saying "blockchain".  Everyone is assuming you mean "blockchain.info" which is a web wallet?  Is that accurate? 

2. You shouldn't give anyone your wallet.  You can share the PUBLIC keys.

3. Unspent outputs can get higher or lower if you spend or not.  I don't know exactly what this means: "its up to the actual btc chart " and I think a lot of people are confused about what you are asking for help with.

If Blockchain.info wants you to consolidate, then you should do so. 
tulpe123 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:05:40 PM

hello

im sorry

yes its blockchain.info wallet i talk about

how do i consolidate them exactly? can someone give me a small instruction im afraid of loosing more coins.

is it a good decision to send all the coins which are possible to send , away to a new wallet?

is there a instruction to fix that issue and get access too all the coins again?

well the " locked " bitcoins i will say so are always 2,10 to 2,70 coins and changing from the value why? can it be even more?
amaclin1

Activity: 770
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:27:15 PM

how do i consolidate them exactly?

First of all, read and understand the rules of this board:
Technical discussion about Satoshi's Bitcoin client and the Bitcoin network in general.
No third-party sites/clients, bug reports that do not require much discussion (use github),
or support requests.

Bitcoin SV GUI client for Windows and Linux
https://github.com/AlisterMaclin/bitcoin-sv/releases
tulpe123 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:33:25 PM

Technical discussion about Satoshi's Bitcoin client and the Bitcoin network in general.
No third-party sites/clients, bug reports that do not require much discussion (use github),
or support requests.

whats the point to spam in my topic if you just write stupid crap. if you are smart just ignore that topic and get on the nerves of your neigbours or someone else...

there are more users especially those who already posted something related
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1299

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:43:32 PM

or support requests.

whats the point to spam in my topic if you just write stupid crap. if you are smart just ignore that topic and get on the nerves of your neigbours or someone else...

there are more users especially those who already posted something related

I think he was suggesting that you move this to the a different forum where there will be people who know a lot about blockchain.info (e.g. perhaps here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=222.0. )

As far as consolidating, I believe they mean to send your entire balance to a single address, perhaps in multiple transactions so that instead of having, say, 10000 incoming transactions (inputs) you have 1 or 5.  However, Blockchain.info support would know for sure what they are asking you to do.

This topic seems to be similar to what you are asking:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1949251.0

And these too:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1787852.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=143750.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: