Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CREATIVECOIN (CREA) MINING  (Read 21285 times)
danielgoncalves

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

Hi all,

www.rapidpools.com is pround to announce that we switch to a newer and powerfull infrastructure.
We are now really more efficient regarding to other pools and we plan to had many new features on website.

We integrate a new developper to our team so developments will go faster now. If you have any suggestions to improve mining experience. Please let us know...

We had many statistics and graph for miniers and our design 3.0 will be deployed very soon. The website is still done in responsive desgin in order to navigate with your smartphone.
Don't hesitate to send us your feedbacks by private message or on our telegram group. https://t.me/rapidpools

Configuration:

- Payments are made each two hours with a minimum of 1 CREA
- fees are at 1%. We take only what we say Smiley
- Difficulty is set automatically by the server regarding to network diff and your power.

You can use all miners working with keccakc algo.

Command line to mine
ccminer -a keccakc -o stratum+tcp://stratum.rapidpools.com:3032 -u Address.workername -p workername

If you have any issues, let us known and we will help you.

Happy mining

www.rapidpools.com team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RRSS

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

Welcome to the dedicated Creative Coin mining pool: http://creapool.club !

* Low fee 1%
* Payouts every 2 hours
* Fast & stable server in EU
* Vardiff stratum: maximum performance for any hardware
* E-mail support

.BAT file example:
Code:
:begin
ccminer -a keccakc -o stratum+tcp://s1.creapool.club:5134 -u {ADDR}.{WORKER} -p x --cpu-priority 3
goto begin
More instructions on the website.

Good luck and happy mining with a new Creative Coin mining pool !

Kept timing out.  Tried different ports.  Same config and mining otherwise works fine with other pools.
RRSS

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:49:40 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 11:09:04 PM by RRSS

Hi all,

www.rapidpools.com is pround to announce that we switch to a newer and powerfull infrastructure.
We are now really more efficient regarding to other pools and we plan to had many new features on website.

We integrate a new developper to our team so developments will go faster now. If you have any suggestions to improve mining experience. Please let us know...

We had many statistics and graph for miniers and our design 3.0 will be deployed very soon. The website is still done in responsive desgin in order to navigate with your smartphone.
Don't hesitate to send us your feedbacks by private message or on our telegram group. https://t.me/rapidpools

Configuration:

- Difficulty is set automatically by the server regarding to network diff and your power.

Command line to mine
ccminer -a keccakc -o stratum+tcp://stratum.rapidpools.com:3032 -u Address.workername -p workername

Happy mining

www.rapidpools.com team

Getting 404 errors for both the Settings and Support page...?

Edit:  Now it says "Soon availible."  Roll Eyes
BitMaker2017

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

Welcome to the dedicated Creative Coin mining pool: http://creapool.club !

* Low fee 1%
* Payouts every 2 hours
* Fast & stable server in EU
* Vardiff stratum: maximum performance for any hardware
* E-mail support

.BAT file example:
Code:
:begin
ccminer -a keccakc -o stratum+tcp://s1.creapool.club:5134 -u {ADDR}.{WORKER} -p x --cpu-priority 3
goto begin
More instructions on the website.

Good luck and happy mining with a new Creative Coin mining pool !

Kept timing out.  Tried different ports.  Same config and mining otherwise works fine with other pools.

There were some troubles with stratum subdomain DNS record. Now all works as expected.
RRSS

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:43:51 PM

Hi all,

Configuration:

Command line to mine

Happy mining

www.rapidpools.com team

*WARNING*

DO NOT USE THIS POOL.

Every single miner had their last 12 hours of payout cleared and it WAS NOT SENT.

SUPPORT IS NON-EXISTENT.

DO NOT USE THIS POOL.
danielgoncalves

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

Why are you saying things that are not true...

We are the oldest pool here and we always give supports to everybody even people mining on other pools.
We always have helped the crea community

All pyaments are made for everybody. Give your wallet address and we will see if you had yours payements or not.
We developed a fully new pool and some minors bugs... We corrected them and everybody have been paid.

You should read how mining works before talking.

RRSS

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

Why are you saying things that are not true...

We are the oldest pool here and we always give supports to everybody even people mining on other pools.
We always have helped the crea community

All pyaments are made for everybody. Give your wallet address and we will see if you had yours payements or not.
We developed a fully new pool and some minors bugs... We corrected them and everybody have been paid.

You should read how mining works before talking.

First of all, I've been mining ETH since 2016 so  Roll Eyes

Second, you're a liar.  I had an unpaid balance of nearly 70 coins, the amount went to zero and HALF were sent.

Repeatedly the amount is reset without the amount being sent and that goes for every single one of the addresses on your shitty site.

Your settings page doesn't even work.  Your "support" page doesn't even exist.  You are trash.

You should learn how to run a pool before talking.
danielgoncalves

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

You don't known what you are talking you never had 70 crea... It was a bug on the page...
This is what we explained. We developped a totally new site and we had some minors bugs. everything is working properly for mining. If you need support, please at least ask us and send us your address in order to analyse... and don't write bullshits on forum without knowing us...
What is your address ? The problem is that you don't even know how much you should earn. So if the page show 10000 crea you would ask me for that lol...

We are trying to help crea community for a long time and launch this new pool version two weeks ago.
You don't accept bugs on a mining pool but you don't even know the work we had behind this for people like you taking profit. If there are no people like us you couln't even mine...

You are just taking advantage of all that industry without even participate to its development.
If you don't like our pool go mine on another one. You don't need to scam us without leting us a chance to help you...

Few pages are not working because we are developping them...

danielgoncalves

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

Hi,
Please take a look to our new design and test our new gen pool www.rapidpools.com
Rapidpools team
https://www.facebook.com/creapool/photos/ms.c.eJw1ybERACAMA7GNuBDHPOy~;GEWg1CnTMq4idGBkWzuE5vx2~;3ou~_rmZiAzO.bps.a.225357311370667.1073741831.178342876072111/225357544703977/?type=3&theater

dDejan

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:04:14 PM

hi all, can i mine this with new Claymore 11? Cheesy i was trying and menaged to make a connection, bud all share rejected, it was dual mining,but now i see it is keccakC algo so it is not suported?
BitMaker2017

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

hi all, can i mine this with new Claymore 11? Cheesy i was trying and menaged to make a connection, bud all share rejected, it was dual mining,but now i see it is keccakC algo so it is not suported?
Yes, you are right. Claymore does not work with KeccakC algo, only regular Keccak. It can't mine CREA.
TherapOne

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

anybody how much hash you get from 1080ti or 1070
1080ti = 1200 - 1400 mh/s  without tune
NilsLarsson

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:19:48 PM

New minner inna place!!!
danielgoncalves

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

Hi,

We suffered a big technical issue that has blocked mining service on our pool one week ago. It happened at a very bad moment when all the team was in hollydays.

After long hours investigating, we decided to restor the pool after a long night working.

In order to apologize for the inconvenience, we decided to cancel fees until the end of April.

Happy mining with 0% fees.

www.rapidpools.com team.
danielgoncalves

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 12:54:56 PM by danielgoncalves

Hi all miners,

www.rapidpools.com is pround to annouce that the pool have been migrated successfully to a new provider: OVH.
The pool is now operationnal accross 2 continents: US and Europe.

All pending payments have been made successfully on old server and new cluster have also been validated...
You can now mine:

Europe:
ccminer.exe -a keccakc -o stratum+tcp://europe.stratum.rapidpools.com: 3032 -u <Votre_adresse_CREA>.<RigName> -p <RigName> -i 24

US:
ccminer.exe -a keccakc -o stratum+tcp://us.stratum.rapidpools.com: 3032 -u <Votre_adresse_CREA>.<RigName> -p <RigName> -i 24

The old stratum address stratum.rapidpools.com is redirected on us.stratum.rapidpools.com.
Fees are still a 0 untill the end of the month.

We hope you will appreciate our work and will now work on future evolutions for the pools.

Happy mining.
metscoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

QueenBee HIVE Mining Pool

CREATIVECOIN

Pool: https://hive.gulfcoastmining.com/

Hourly Payouts
Pool pays all transaction fees
Low Payouts: 0.01 | 0.001 on Sundays
Hosted on Google's best-in-class Cloud

Sample mining string:
Code:
-a keccakc -o stratum+tcp://hive.gulfcoastmining.com:5134 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=CREA

FOR POOL MINING SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY, JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord - https://discord.gg/a9XSfbb

Ridjal (OP)

Activity: 567
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:07:29 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO CREA MINERS:

CREA has been swapped to CREA 2.0.
The new algorithm is DPOS, that means mining CREA is not possible anymore.
Please follow our official thread and we will soon publish how to set a node in the new blockchain.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809920
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: