Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Warning] Beware of thecoinmaker, his coin wallet has Trojan/backdoor!!!  (Read 1547 times)
number37 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:22:43 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2013, 01:21:56 AM by number37

He changed his coin many times, UCoin, BluCoin, Ironcoin, Newcoin etc are some names he used.

Many posts including screenshots for trojan/backdoor detection, and he deleted all the posts that not in his favor, what a crap, I never seen such kind of people in this forum.

Beware, and don't open his wallet!

See also this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=228515.0

Beware of this guy: thecoinmaker, he changed his coin to Blucoin now, lmao, you think you will cheat more people to set the backdoor in their computers?

sellbuy

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:24:28 AM

make a warning tag
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:27:35 AM

Wow, he deleted my post there too. My post in his thread was:

Beware, he is a wallet stealer!!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:30:39 AM

lol, let me also restore my post there, what a crap!

[Quote from: iANDROID on June 07, 2013, 10:53:45 PM]
{
"version" : "v0.4.0.0-g32a928e-beta",
"protocolversion" : 60005,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 0.00000000,
"connections" : 0,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "0.0.0.0",
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1370645633,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."
}
Change BitBar logo next time!

What? does this guy know what he's doing? don't bother to change the checkpoints? and put a trojan in the client? man, the world is big, and we find all kinds cheaters, lol  

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:31:55 AM

is this some type of joke? nice virus by the way. you must have built that with a trojan toolkit.

Grin just checking peoples here, most are stupid..

the virus its self is harmless. yeah, its a trojan, but he didnt configure it to steal anything. think he's just trolling

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
thisnewcoin

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:35:12 AM

monokaskade, I put your screenshot here, in case he delete it again: virus/trojan/backdoor in his wallet:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a07732eadc37fd1d64e463f71cf753660d04e527ebaec3f390385dfcf0004b88/analysis/1370646514/

●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
thecoinmaker

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:38:05 AM

the virus its self is harmless. yeah, its a trojan, but he didnt configure it to steal anything. think he's just trolling

Harmless rat, not stealer or keylogger,many peoples (stupids) opened it, without scanning, rest did good job.

thisnewcoin

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:39:57 AM

Harmless rat, not stealer or keylogger,many peoples (stupids) opened it, without scanning, rest did good job.

harmless, yeah, backdoor right? it will not do anything by itself right?

you can delete anything in your thread, not here. People look at the above virus report of his wallet! You think everyone is as stupid as you are? lol  Grin

thecoinmaker

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:41:47 AM

you can delete anything in your thread, not here. People look at the above virus report of his wallet!

LoL and yes it won't do anything unless i do.
I am just abusing "powers" here admin have given to normal members.
number37 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:43:02 AM

you can delete anything in your thread, not here. People look at the above virus report of his wallet!

you think you are an intelligent guy, aren't you? lmao  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
r3wt

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:44:41 AM

that escalated quickly lol +1 to OP and to Scammer

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
thecoinmaker

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:46:32 AM

you think you are an intelligent guy, aren't you? lmao  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes I am problem?? or you want me to use it in a bad way.
I mean if i want i can easily launch a new alt coin with source and binary and bind a fully undetectable trojan/stealer in  that new coin and post here

that escalated quickly lol +1 to OP and to Scammer

I'm not a scammer  Shocked
r3wt

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:47:46 AM

you think you are an intelligent guy, aren't you? lmao  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes I am problem?? or you want me to use it in a bad way.
I mean if i want i can easily launch a new alt coin with source and binary and bind a fully undetectable trojan/stealer in  that new coin and post here

you should launch a coin called IranCoin and attach a copy of the FlameVirus. that would be epic

number37 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:54:22 AM

changed the name to ironcoin again, lmao, what a fail.
thecoinmaker

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:56:06 AM

changed the name to ironcoin again, lmao, what a fail.

Fail? lol
xan_The_Dragon

Activity: 322

I AM A DRAGON

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:02:31 AM

negrate him on trust rating

MfFMEpgL5Ma9C2yw6iSsSX4QcbSVzjm6iK
thecoinmaker

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:03:40 AM

negrate him on trust rating

Ouch, someone is mad.
DarkLight72

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:03:46 AM

And with that statement right there you have a) admitted to criminal activity in the US, Japan, EU, UK and yes...the Netherlands and b) yes, committed a crime, regardless of "claimed" intent.

If ANY member of this forum were so inclined they could contact their local law enforcement agency who could, again if so inclined, contact their federal/national law enforcement agency to get IP logs from the board.  I understand that we're hosted here in the Netherlands and that they don't keep server logs but that isn't the same as board logs.

In the US, the FBI and CIA would BOTH become involved and depending where YOU are, you have committed anywhere from a misdemeanor to a FELONY simply by knowingly distributing the virus or trojan without informing those who could download your source and compiled binaries.

I'm Michael Vic here, I don't have a dog in this fight but you, smarter criminals have gotten caught and put away for less without shooting their mouth off.  Personally, I run all of my miners in sandboxed VMs (plural) and use multiple wallets.
thecoinmaker

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:04:56 AM

And with that statement right there you have a) admitted to criminal activity in the US, Japan, EU, UK and yes...the Netherlands and b) yes, committed a crime, regardless of "claimed" intent.

If ANY member of this forum were so inclined they could contact their local law enforcement agency who could, again if so inclined, contact their federal/national law enforcement agency to get IP logs from the board.  I understand that we're hosted here in the Netherlands and that they don't keep server logs but that isn't the same as board logs.

In the US, the FBI and CIA would BOTH become involved and depending where YOU are, you have committed anywhere from a misdemeanor to a FELONY simply by knowingly distributing the virus or trojan without informing those who could download your source and compiled binaries.

I'm Michael Vic here, I don't have a dog in this fight but you, smarter criminals have gotten caught and put away for less without shooting their mouth off.  Personally, I run all of my miners in sandboxed VMs (plural) and use multiple wallets.

Micheal Vic, you are stupid
DarkLight72

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:06:23 AM

It was a play on words, dumb-ass.  Michael Vic was convicted for dog fighting.  The joke is "I'm Michael Vic and I don't have a dog in this fight."

If anyone here is stupid it's you, moron.

ETA:

Keep it up, this is actually fun (although I'm done replying to you...I have more important things to do like take a dump).  Unless the thread gets nuked you're just burying yourself.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: