Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BLOCKv ico  (Read 211 times)
Lucacrebbe (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:35:53 PM

I was  reading  about this ico

I hate  when  the  dev  put so much  words  and  the investor  doesn't  understand  what  problem   the  currency solves.

They say: ''BLOCKv is the interface moment for blockchain. BLOCKv provides interface protocol overlay on the developer stack – the layer necessary to unleash exponential mainstream adoption. BLOCKv enables the rapid development and distribution of interactive smart objects – “experiential currency” – that interact with the end user. The most common units of provision for blockchain applications are virtual currencies,
and yet the UI layer for this asset has yet to mature. BLOCKv allows the currency to come alive and interact meaningfully with the end user for the first time. In essence, it turns virtual currency into dynamic virtual goods.''

What   does it means?  In few  words...  could   you make  me   an eample  please  of  ''dinamic virtual  goods''... I don't   understand what they are
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: