Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Satoshi Nakamoto still alive?
Satoshi - 26 (70.3%)
Nakamoto - 11 (29.7%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi Nakamoto Alive  (Read 2826 times)
100bitcoin

Activity: 860
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:00:38 PM

If Satoshi Nakamoto is a person and alive, wont he come out and claim the fame and success his invention has achieve so far?

Who is that person?
Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto.

rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:13:42 PM

If Satoshi Nakamoto is a person and alive, wont he come out and claim the fame and success his invention has achieve so far?

eveyrbody are nothing information about the creator of bitcoin mr. nakamoto satoshi he the famous person but he not front in any interviews, saotshi nakamoto decide himself being anonymous to secured of his indentity.

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:33:41 PM

Some hearsy told that Satoshi is still alive and hiding himself in a private island with beautiful girls at lots of delicious foods. If were Satoshi I would not bother myself to go in public, to face legal accusations and death threats. All I can I say now is Thank you mr. Satoshi.

jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:46:14 AM

If you invented something that is now worth almost $100Bn, and lets's say you own at least 1% of it.
Why are you going to risk your life by claiming that you developed it. Something that came from nothing
with a value that keeps on raising every time. And with a possibility to over come the traditional currency.

Bitcoin was created with a feature of anonymity maybe the creator wants to keep his identity. Satoshi Nakamoto
can be anyone. He can still be in this forum, he can be a politician now, he can any person doing anything. And we
will never know who he is because he designed this bitcoin anonymously.
richan (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:05:21 PM

Would you do it if you were him? It wouldn't be very smart.
The world is not only a happy place where your mom is baking a pie in the kitchen while you're playing games in the Internet. There are government agencies, crazy people, serial killers and rapists, contract killers, gangs, hackers and more. If he showed himself now, his life would turn to hell. He'd have to hire bodyguards and run to live in the jungle to avoid paparazzis and people who want to rob him.
I will for sure appear and claim all the glory which my invention has produce. If he die, no one knows he did that .
richan (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:13:01 PM

Who is that person?
Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto.
How true this is the photo of Satoshi Nakamoto. This man has been in several social media meme for quite now. It wont be bad if it is him either. But I intend to run a thread to search for Satoshi Nakamoto. Hope I find him.
SeriousSnake

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:22:50 PM

I believe that Satoshi Nakamoto has a higher probability that he is only ONE person, since if it is a group, there is a much higher probability of this information being leaked.
Also there are theories that Hal Finney IS Satoshi Nakamoto.....with Satoshi's disappearance coincident with Hal Finney's pass away.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:28:09 PM

I believe that Satoshi Nakamoto has a higher probability that he is only ONE person, since if it is a group, there is a much higher probability of this information being leaked.
Also there are theories that Hal Finney IS Satoshi Nakamoto.....with Satoshi's disappearance coincident with Hal Finney's pass away.

That is what most people believe and i think it is  a fair assumption .I mean who wouldn't have touch all those bitcoin by now any human live would have by now .Just curious did anybody go through is old computer trying to get excess to then

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:32:48 PM

I don't know if Satoshi Nakamoto is alive or dead, and I don't eally care about knowing such info. The most important fact is that Bitcoin itself is alive and keep growing fastly with time. Satoshi is just the creator and I think its not important to know about him

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:48:10 PM

I guess he is still alive and enjoying the fruit of success. Why come out when you are already famous even without your presence.

SeriousSnake

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:51:23 PM

I don't know if Satoshi Nakamoto is alive or dead, and I don't eally care about knowing such info. The most important fact is that Bitcoin itself is alive and keep growing fastly with time. Satoshi is just the creator and I think its not important to know about him

Well.....it IS kind of important considering he made one of the largest invention in CENTURIES.
Bitcoin is just a start. look at all the new altcoins and their advanced technologies.
If Satoshi is alive, I would hope he could work on new Blockchain technology!
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:05:44 PM

Not all people are the same fame greedy as you think. Just imagine what wave of attention will crash on Satoshi's head after he will uncover himself. It is obviously that he doesn't want this.
Actually I am a supporter of the idea that under the name of Satoshi Nakomoto are hiding a group of people, Bitcoin's creators. This seems to me more truly than any other theory.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:10:34 PM

I do not think that there is any clue through which we can say anything about satoshi nakamoto. Even though it can also be a reality that he is a single person and is a live, but it can also be possible that it is name of a group where they work as a team. i think it is a misty and as soon as it will  remain as misty. there will be more value for that.
Squidoogeek

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:40:33 PM

My hope is that Satoshi Nakamoto is alive and silently watching what is happening with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. It may be doubtful whether he or they will ever use his or their Bitcoin holdings though. (It'd be cool if he or they have a plan for what will happen to Satoshi Nakomoto's bitcoin holdings if government agencies ever catch up with him or them though.)
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:48:43 PM

so far only rumors have evolved. I do not know satoshi nakamoto exists or not. but that's how the story grew to this day.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:37:14 AM

I will for sure appear and claim all the glory which my invention has produce. If he die, no one knows he did that .
His anonymity was extremely essential and needed. Bitcoin is decentralized and with him being anonymous makes it more strong. If he did show up some people might feel that he is the owner of bitcoin network. And since he would be the leader, he would have faced a lot of pressure. He would have been forced to change protocols of bitcoins by the regulators so they could easily regulate bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptoeddy

Activity: 133

I just want a life without petty people

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:46:59 AM

whether he is alive or not its irrelevant. what matters is that he gave us one of the most revolutionary technologies in modern times and we should celebrate that regardless. also the fact that he/she/they wanted to remain anonymous sums it up all

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
BitcoinMoses

Activity: 266

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:35:34 AM

I am Moses ! BitcoinMoses.

Satoshi Nakamoto never meant to reveal his identity but as something went wrong with the bloody bitcoin, he is now planning to correct the problem and in order to correct the problem he may have to reveal his identity. Satoshi Nakamoto is watching every movements of the bloody bitcoin community and the greedy Cypherpunks and government's sponsored agents. He is not afraid of any governments or any mafias or any bloody bitcoin community leaders. He has purchased a secret security machine for his personal security and may be he will use it of offensively to defend himself now. You all will witness the 'Wrath of Satoshi' soon,  in a blockbuster movie called 'Bitcoin Sumo'. Princess Sushi and Princess T'ortilla are the two main female characters in the full Bitcoin feature film. Tom Cruise and Shah Rukh Khan from Hollywood and Bollywood are the main characters. One is real Satoshi Nakamoto and the other is the impostor of the inventor of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. The film is coming soon based on true history rather story of Bitcoin invention and Satoshi Nakamoto.

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
0563ce9997fb00e0b93d6e9972761ad8c7b36172ca85e1618daeff4813b1603e
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:38:30 AM

I do not understand why you have to separate the firstname to the surname.  Anyways, for sure Mr. Satoshi is still alive and he is having the best of his life.  For sure he is having a good time with his bitcoins and earnings.  In case that it is not his real name and that he is not a Japanese, then maybe he is just one of the westerners that have been contributed and make a big change in the world along with Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Mark of Facebook Wink.
onurgozupek

Activity: 1295
Merit: 592

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:44:00 AM

I do not understand why you have to separate the firstname to the surname.  Anyways, for sure Mr. Satoshi is still alive and he is having the best of his life.  For sure he is having a good time with his bitcoins and earnings.  In case that it is not his real name and that he is not a Japanese, then maybe he is just one of the westerners that have been contributed and make a big change in the world along with Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Mark of Facebook Wink.

How it's possible to mention as Mr and he? What if Nakamoto is a woman or they are group? We will never be sure who Nakamoto is unless someone proves the ownership of Genesis Block's signature...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: