Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Satoshi Nakamoto still alive?
Satoshi - 26 (70.3%)
Nakamoto - 11 (29.7%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi Nakamoto Alive  (Read 2826 times)
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:45:13 AM

I think that this person does not exist. Behind this pseudonym hides a team of people who are probably connected with special services of some countries. No one knows the true motives of creating bitcoins. The collapse of the existing financial system can have very large consequences. Maybe bitcoin is a big bubble.
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:53:48 AM

If Satoshi Nakamoto is a person and alive, wont he come out and claim the fame and success his invention has achieve so far?
I think he won't do it. Just think, he got about 1 million bitcoins. The current rate is about 5 billion dollars and he has not sold a single bitcoin. I think he just made the world a better and more he did not need.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:37:07 AM

I still do not know who you are (Satoshi Nakamoto)

I think it's a great achievement to stay so secret

there are so many people who want to have this reputation and I hope that is a real person and watching us.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:25:23 PM

it could be that way because without his fate of the bitcoiner later so we have to appreciate the sacrifice with full sincerity and always give the spirit in order to continue working and make innovation creative the future.

Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:10:40 PM

You would do that if you were him? I would personally not because Bitcoin is a powerful thing. A powerful technology. Bitcoin is watched by the governments,by the hackers, by all the people. If Satoshi would reveal all the attention would be on him. The reporters are going to ask him all kind of stuffs, some people will hate him....
It is better for all to remain a mystery

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:07:38 AM

its not secure to express themselves infront of world.Bitcoon is banned by many countries and ofcourse government will try to give them punishment if they can identify them.I think for the security reason, they hide their information and remain  untouched.
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:01:29 AM

we don't know for sure whether Satoshi Nakamoto ever actually existed, it this one name is actually a group or anything else. but Satoshi Nakamoto remains immortal for Bitcoin. here are a bunch of Satoshi Nakamoto news and rumors, you might like reading https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/?s=Nakamoto
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:06:46 AM

we don't actually know who is or who are satoshi nakamoto, what we know is he/ them contributed alot for our future. Satoahi has every right not to reveal his identity and lets just leave it as it is.

InvestPro100

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:10:37 AM

I think he's alive. Only he will never show his face, he is not so badly alive))
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:02:57 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is alive and her is an information about it

Satoshi Nakamoto
Born   5 April 1975 (claimed)
Japan (claimed)
Nationality   Japanese (claimed)
Known for   Inventing bitcoin, implementing the first blockchain, deploying the first decentralized digital currency
Scientific career
imreallyaniceguyy

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:13:58 PM

If Satoshi Nakamoto is a person and alive, wont he come out and claim the fame and success his invention has achieve so far?

Nobody really knows if he is. Or if he is just one person, or if satoshi nakamoto is the real inventor or just a anonymous name.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:19:24 PM

Who is that person?
he is a systems engineer, his name is Dorian Nakamoto, the man who first suspected he was the creator of Bitcoin was a journalist named Leah McGrath Goodman. he related Dorian's background to a physicist with cryptographic abilities. the journalist forced Dorian for interview, even he had to camp in front of his house and inevitably Dorian had to deal with him but that ended in misunderstanding, Dorian himself wrote a post on Reddit entitled "Ask Me Anything" to clarify the news.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:22:36 PM

Who is that person?
he is a systems engineer, his name is Dorian Nakamoto, the man who first suspected he was the creator of Bitcoin was a journalist named Leah McGrath Goodman. he related Dorian's background to a physicist with cryptographic abilities. the journalist forced Dorian for interview, even he had to camp in front of his house and inevitably Dorian had to deal with him but that ended in misunderstanding, Dorian himself wrote a post on Reddit entitled "Ask Me Anything" to clarify the news.

but in my opinion with that background, he is still the strong candidate as the creator of Bitcoin, although in a P2P forum there is a user with username SatoshiNakamoto said, that he is not Dorian Nakamoto and Dorian had clarified himself in Reddit but still he can do that to cover the truth.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor of bitcoin, likely wants to remain anonymous because he is ideologically-driven. Possibly he is anonymous to preserve himself and his life, since he has disrupted so many industries and threatens to undermine centralized power and control.
Catmony

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:47:47 PM

I don't think satoshi is still alive, even if he is alive he will never come out and claim that he is the real guy behind bitcoin. FBI might take him down within few hour and might interrogate him for many years till they can find way to shut whole bitcoin network down (which sound quite impossible). 

Many government are actually searching for him, they will not reward him for sure. Government and big banks are completely against bitcoin...
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:06:48 PM

lol I thought that was a dummy name used from a person. it wasn't a real name as for as I think. See how wonderful asset he created, and an anonymous one. Then why on earth he wont hide him under an anonymous name, it was definitely a fake name used by the legend. Otherwise he could have been hanged by haters. Long live satoshi.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:13:12 PM

I think satoshi is the name of a team
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:15:17 PM

The idea that Satoshi is fine and is now completely uninterested in Bitcoin is laughable. I believe it was a team that came together to create it and then dispersed. I've no idea who they were or whether they were backed by someone with a higher purpose.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:22:03 PM

I have on good authority, that Satashi Nakamoto is alive and well, living in the NSA.

He will make his next most auspicious appearance when the quantum computing hacks attack the bitcoin algorithms.... Cool
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:26:29 PM

I don't care if Staoshi Nakamoto is alive or dead, and it is not really changing anything about Bitcoin if he is alive or not. Bitcoin is already decentralized and even Satoshi cant control it actually, and its created crypto currency is going viral fastly and that's the most important .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: