Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Satoshi Nakamoto still alive?
Satoshi - 26 (70.3%)
Nakamoto - 11 (29.7%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi Nakamoto Alive  (Read 2832 times)
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 05:43:04 PM

Regarding the personality of Satoshi Nakamoto, there is a constant intrigue and there are many versions on the Internet about this person. Satoshi himself will never appear on his own will and all the more will not pretend to any fame. Apparently, this will forever remain one of the greatest mysteries of the crypto currency.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:12:15 PM

We don't have any clear evidence Satoshi is still alive. He banned himself from this forum and haven't express his voice for a very long period of time...
I think he himself might have understood the reality of being known to the world. Then the system might have not developed and started to function in the similar way. Importantly the innovation that he made is very young of less than tens years of existence. So, he'll be living a live and not dead.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Siddela Sarat Kumar

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:30:42 PM

Is he is alive. And must be in hiding. If he were to show up some day. I am pretty sure there are many governments waiting to shoot him dead!
InvisibilityFP

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:32:40 PM

that mysterious, satoshi nakamoto 1 person or group, that still mysterious
but thanks for this bitcoin, so many advantages

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor  ✂  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th   ▐▐
InvisibilityFP

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:43:35 PM

Is he is alive. And must be in hiding. If he were to show up some day. I am pretty sure there are many governments waiting to shoot him dead!
ur statement make me laugh,, so funny bro
ya i with u he must hiding for many reason

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor  ✂  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th   ▐▐
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:24:42 PM

What is with the poll options? They should be:

1) Yes
2) No

lol

krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:27:55 PM

We don't have any clear evidence Satoshi is still alive. He banned himself from this forum and haven't express his voice for a very long period of time...
I think he himself might have understood the reality of being known to the world. Then the system might have not developed and started to function in the similar way. Importantly the innovation that he made is very young of less than tens years of existence. So, he'll be living a live and not dead.

Just because Bitcoin has only been around for less than 10 years doesn't mean Satoshi is still alive. He could have been an old man and passed away by now, or even young and died of unnatural causes. Tongue

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:37:44 PM

I read an article about Satoshi Nakamoti saying that, he was the one who created and developed bitcoin and the man behind its success. How about the revelation that Satoshi Nakamoto is not a person but a group of companies such as SAmsung, TOSHIba, NAKAmichi, MOTOrola? If this is true, we do not know who among them are still alive and who were gone already. It is better for them to keep their silence for the sake of their family. And consider this mystery as a part of the history.
Whether it's real or not, Satoshi Nakamoto is still marked in the history the one that who found and introduce the decentralized money on the internet. That's why a lots of government officials want him, so that's why he hide himself before someone could locate his location. These governments are aiming something before that maybe Satoshi's know already what will going to happen, that's why he erased his existence on this forum, and we never know that might one of us here is him.

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:44:52 PM

First thing there is that no one is sure whether 'Satoshi Nakamoto' is a name of a person or group of persons.
If it happens to be one person, then nobody knows who and whether he's still alive or not..
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:48:05 PM

Because satoshi is probably, a philantropist, disgusted with the turn his project has taken in the speculation... Maybe also, that he doesn't want to feel responsible for the issuance of a currency considered as unhealthy by many people (drugs, weapons trafficking etc...)
5moke

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:53:36 PM

Hello I think that Satoshi Nakamotoi is a group of people and not a person
btcrich

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:21:03 PM

Does it even matter if he is alive or not,he might not thought that it would catch up like this when he first introduced bitcoin to the world and so is the reason he wanted everything to be anonymous fearing that the government will be after him and all of his data to prove that he is the real man might have gone by now or he might be afraid that when he presents himself then the millions of coins he holds will become a topic of interest .
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:39:47 PM

One of the biggest mysteries of the crypto currency is the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto, who created the digital currency. Most likely this mystery will never be solved. It remains only to guess why Satoshi Nakamoto wished to remain anonymous.
creame

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:41:15 PM

I hope that Satoshi is alive. He was at the right place at the right time. He seized the moment and that single effort will prove to be a giant step forward for mankind. We should celebrate that.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:41:45 PM

Does it even matter if he is alive or not,he might not thought that it would catch up like this when he first introduced bitcoin to the world and so is the reason he wanted everything to be anonymous fearing that the government will be after him and all of his data to prove that he is the real man might have gone by now or he might be afraid that when he presents himself then the millions of coins he holds will become a topic of interest .

It doesn't even matter if he is alive or not but the reasons why he probably is hiding is convincing enough for him to remain anonymous and so i think he is alive but is not a fool to reveal his identity and get killed.
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:43:31 PM

It doesn't even matter if he is alive or not but the reasons why he probably is hiding is convincing enough for him to remain anonymous and so i think he is alive but is not a fool to reveal his identity and get killed.

We don't even know if Satoshi a real person, then how do you make comments about he's death?

Maybe there were 10 people called themselves satoshi, this is also possible.

If he's a true person and alive, he should make something about bitcoin hard forks.
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:22:11 AM

if he is alive, he would already claim his success.
I don’t know what do you mean but the I also don’t know about satoshi because he is not in notice of someone and all people want to know whats the truth, I think if there is some evidence from which we observe that satoshi is alive and if not something there than no one will be sure about that person.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:23:26 AM

Personaly i realy dont have an idea too not only me but all of us dont have an idea if satoshi nakamoto who realy is some people think that satoshi is not the real name of the ceator of bitcoin he is just like at code that he is they only one who knows about it
I think no one know what the real matter here and whats the matter of satoshi because if someone find a evidence which will proof that satoshi is alive than people will come out and will do something but I think satoshi get hide and no one knows where that person is so no one will not say anything.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:38:32 AM

If Satoshi Nakamoto is a person and alive, wont he come out and claim the fame and success his invention has achieve so far?
Nobody can prove that Satoshi Nakamoto is an individual person nor this is a group. But one thing in our mind we appreciate bitcoin than any other currency circulating in this world. If he/they are alive then he/they lay low because of this certain rules against bitcoins. I will only impose that please those developers that linked to bitcoin please make an alternative like bitcoin and ethereum for future generation to taste it.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:44:22 AM

If Satoshi Nakamoto is a person and alive, wont he come out and claim the fame and success his invention has achieve so far?
if satoshi nakamoto is alive person or not why he cannot come out and seeking for the truth

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: