Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Import S9 Antminer In india ?  (Read 2317 times)
gandotratushar (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:46:10 PM

Hello Everyone

Has anyone imported AntMiner S9 (or other similar miner of bitmain) to India yet ? I am interested in knowing what problems are there from the customs point of view and and if you have imported it in india how were you able to solve the challenges ?

Would really appreciate your advice.

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:10:39 PM

Hello Everyone

Has anyone imported AntMiner S9 (or other similar miner of bitmain) to India yet ? I am interested in knowing what problems are there from the customs point of view and and if you have imported it in india how were you able to solve the challenges ?

Thank you

I'm not from India but the Antminer S9 probably falls under the 'Electronics' category in customs declaration, therefore you'll have to pay a customs duty rate of 28.852%, in addition to the fees that the shipping company (usually DHL) will charge you.

There's usually no other way around this. Courier companies will always go through customs and place their own fee no matter what.
gandotratushar (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:35:34 PM

I have heard people in india getting a mail from bitmain that the customs is a problem so you can cancel the order and bitmain will refund.. I am interested in know what is the actual case if I want to buy the miners too..
frostmourne911

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:16:52 AM

Bitmain have suspended shipping of mining equipment to India, stating that there's uncertainty in the Indian Customs Authority's policy regarding the Import of Crypto mining Machines, which is true to a certain extent as the process of clearance of many Bitmain shipments in India have been delayed starting from the 30th of August .
                   Although there have been instances where the miners faced no hassles during clearance in certain Airports, the problem still persists and in fear of this situation, Bitmain have declared that they will NOT SHIP any further Miners or PSU's to Indian Customers and are hence urging us to opt for a refund for the paid money in full before shipping.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:07:54 PM

Bitmain won't ship to India right now! I didn't try but my friend who tried to import this told to me. And also the customs officials are the biggest idiots in the country they don't know the real value of any electronic goods and they will assign a different value for it when we import something. Thus we end up paying high useless customs on the product. Importing anything is a big hussle in India.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:39:31 PM

Hello Everyone

Thank you

Hey now bitcoin is become legal in India after the Japnese adoption. So you are free and you would not face any issues in the customs team in your airport or port cargo. You please google the legal release about bitcoin in your country first.
It will make you understand that you will not face any issue to import that to your location.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:44:09 PM

Hello Everyone

Thank you
better try doing mining in various places if only able to you to reach due to anticipate the number of spending funds. studied fervently first then the plunge into developed countries such as in India after you able to master the science of mining properly.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Doclam

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:04:11 PM

Recently the imports are blocked by RBI in customs forever. Take note of this
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:24:45 PM

Recently the imports are blocked by RBI in customs forever. Take note of this

Aw why is India's bank so strict when it comes to crypto mining. Can it be acknowledge as part of a luggage. Like if you know someone outside of the country then you could just let them get it for you and once they are in you country, you could a hold of it. I don't know if this could work for but it's a friend of mine imported his item. Wrapped in many aluminium foil.
gandotratushar (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:20:21 AM

Any idea when it will be open to import .. or what are the other options ?
bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:23:57 AM

yes few problems with import

i am importing miners from last 2 years

RBI did passed a notice to customs, they won't pass your miners, even worse they will dispose it, like they did mine 4 antminer s9 in DELHI.

Also my power supply are still on hold from last 2 months.

---------------------------------------------
i did used a simple trick to get it imported, let me know if you need to knoe more

[/url]
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 06:19:15 AM

Hello Everyone

Thank you
I imported Antminer S9  to you neighbor country Pakistan with complete setup in $2500, this setup make me earned $12 to $18 daily. But as the weather of India is hot in summer so you need really cool place to place this setup other wise you faces many problems like Hashboard dead or any chip stop working and one main problem is It become out dated in very short time.
Now a days S9 will only help you to earn $2 per day because of competition in mining, so try new devices like R4 etc

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:06:31 PM

Hello Everyone

Thank you

Buddy, please don't take any risk. I read somewhere that customs department takes a lot of time to give clearance for it and moreover you have to pay nearly 1.5lakhs INR as duty, if you import the miner. In my opinion, if you want to mine, do it by using gpu. I know you cant mine bitcoin with gpu. But you can mine monero and other altcoins with that and if you want btc, just go to any altcoin exchange and exchange it for btc.
Khurram Bin Kamal

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:09:52 PM

For Indian people the best possible way could be to import it to Dubai on a friend's address if they have one and almost many will have a friend in Dubai and then bring it to India by hand
shrikant7t

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:27:47 AM

For Indian people the best possible way could be to import it to Dubai on a friend's address if they have one and almost many will have a friend in Dubai and then bring it to India by hand

Great idea that's the best way to do it. How about customs in Dubai? how much will they charge?
Khurram Bin Kamal

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:22:47 AM

Great idea that's the best way to do it. How about customs in Dubai? how much will they charge?

They charge 5% as per my knowledge
nagendra

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:11:54 AM

are you sure about that ?? coz am in malaysia..i can buy here locallly and get it by hand from Malaysia..?? please confirm
Khurram Bin Kamal

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:49:18 PM

are you sure about that ?? coz am in malaysia..i can buy here locallly and get it by hand from Malaysia..?? please confirm

Oh yes I have bring them by hand only 2 antminers so you can take 1 or 2 miners by hand but not more than that
nagendra

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:27:33 AM

ok so i can carry in my luggage while am travelling to india..correct ??
sumitc1989

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:59:35 PM

ok so i can carry in my luggage while am travelling to india..correct ??

You may ! but pray that our 5th fail yet being called CUSTOM OFFICERS dont find a mere miner as a bomb making machine confiscating your luggage along with you declaring as terrorist. Tongue

Kidding !!!! But you may never know if youve heard the song................ IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: