Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Choose The Best Bitcoin Exchange  (Read 483 times)
rockyshala (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:52:16 PM

Great tips for choosing the best bitcoin exchange!

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/choose-best-bitcoin-exchange/
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clip123

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:23:26 PM

Thanks for sharing. These are helpful tips but best advice is to never store on exchanges.

Read the horror stories of Mt. Gox and BTC-e crack down even though btc-e was able to refund it's customers. That said, once you are done trading, move your coins to offline wallet. May be get a Trezor or other hardware based wallet.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

Nice site to tell how to look for best bitcoin exchange.. There are lots of ways to know honestly you can also ask here in forum and you can get good reviews from our trusted high members who already experienced in trading..
I suggest you also you can check the exchanges here in coinmarketcap
As sample bitcoin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
You can see almost markets or exchanges if where are high volumes those are mostly people where are trading and trust.
juanjoportable

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:32:52 AM

Thanks a lot, it is very helpful.
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:49:06 AM

Nice site to tell how to look for best bitcoin exchange.. There are lots of ways to know honestly you can also ask here in forum and you can get good reviews from our trusted high members who already experienced in trading..
You can see almost markets or exchanges if where are high volumes those are mostly people where are trading and trust.

I appreciate the tips gathered from this site. I found it comprehensible and very informative.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:19:47 AM

Quite helpful beginners like me
To exchange many ways and have to understand ,, so thank you information Wink
Meruem

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:39:37 AM

This is exactly what I was looking for!
And where do you trade yourself? Which exchange?
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:42:12 PM

One does not really need tips in order to choose the best bitcoins exchange. The best thing to do when choosing an exchange is to choose the one that is the most convenient to use based on your own viewpoint. The one using it also just need to choose the exchange he/she is less hassled with to operate. That way one can easily do trades of altcoins. Another good advice is to choose the exchange most recommended by others but be careful in using them if you aren't familiar with the exchange they suggested.
maddox1085

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:43:12 PM

thanks a lot for sharing, its helping me a lot.
Albert26

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:45:34 PM

Is bittrex a good exchange? I have heard some accounts are getting frozen there..
BrickWall

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

They are all really similar. But some have different rules and different exchanges suit different countries depending on their rules for tax etc.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:13:17 PM

thank so much this is very useful for newbie like me

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
btcmayumana

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:06:34 AM

Thanks for sharing. These are helpful tips but best advice is to never store on exchanges.

Read the horror stories of Mt. Gox and BTC-e crack down even though btc-e was able to refund it's customers. That said, once you are done trading, move your coins to offline wallet. May be get a Trezor or other hardware based wallet.
yes we have to take important lesson from past experiences which do not safe btc on exchanges for long time.
in fact, if there were problem with exchanges your money not stuck there.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:55:12 AM

thank so much this is very useful for newbie like me
It's very helpful above site is the best in terms of checking of cryptocurrency exchange. Also, my friend told me about this coinmarketcap so Im thankful that I can use this exchange.
FJ

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:01:34 AM

i choose from the page loading it's the most important, about how many coin are they accepted(if accept many coin it looks good) and the last is about the fee..
don't forget about the security.
mirte86

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:19:15 AM

Thanks a lot! I think this is very useful information!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: