Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2024, 12:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED  (Read 62605 times)
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:29:58 AM

HI SIR MANAGER WHY DIDN'T RECIEVE MY TOKEN.PLEASE SIR CAN YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION .
I'M #26 IN YOUR SPREADSHEET .THANK YOU

You should ask this in the bounty thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2673427.0
AresCrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:21:39 PM

MFG is listed on Coin Exchange.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MFG/BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MFG/ETH
AresCrypto

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:27:00 PM

April Telegram AMA with SyncFab CEO answering community top 5 questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66rysh3z80I
Flodner

Activity: 1974
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

Hello Syncfab team
I took active part in  your bount because I like the idea of Syncfab.
Bounty manager sent me very few tokens for that.
But may be it was only his/her mistake or greed to take for tokens for himself/herself.
I know that in some similar cases this was fixed.
So I would be happy to hear from you, as sometimes I write about projects like your and I might write about you in future for my Steemit blog with almost 1000 followers
Please refer to the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2673427.0

Thanks for suggestion.
I did it, but no response there.
It seems bounty manager stole part of tokens dedicated to bounty...

TPB_Cryptofan

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

Hello Syncfab team
I took active part in  your bount because I like the idea of Syncfab.
But may be it was only his/her mistake or greed to take for tokens for himself/herself.
So I would be happy to hear from you, as sometimes I write about projects like your and I might write about you in future for my Steemit blog with almost 1000 followers
Please refer to the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2673427.0

Thanks for suggestion.

This is the Announcement channel. Go to the bounty channel and stop making baseless accusations https://t.me/syncfab_mfg_bounty
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:35:25 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 05:49:22 AM by Shahrul09

Hello Syncfab team
I took active part in  your bount because I like the idea of Syncfab.

Thanks for suggestion.
Okay that is a heavy accusation you just made. And we don’t appreciate that.
If you have a problem please go to the bounty telegram and get the explanation rather than throwing accusations
Please dont follow any of our future bounty program anymore with this kind of attitude. Thank you

Bounty manager have no contact with any bounty token at all and all the distribution will be done directly by Syncfab team.
Flodner

Activity: 1974

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:54:12 PM

If you have a problem please go to the bounty telegram and get the explanation rather than throwing accusations
Please dont follow any of our future bounty program anymore with this kind of attitude. Thank you
Bounty manager have no contact with any bounty token at all and all the distribution will be done directly by Syncfab team.

And I appreciate that at least you replied here. You can also go to bounty thread and there are lots of "heavy accusations" which are left without reply.
Yes, I won't follow your bounties, but can you specify whom do you mean "we"? The manager there is 1 nickname, here you have another, so you are probably a team.
May be distribution is done by Syncfab and I got tokens, but counting was done by you and I don't understand why some people got much less amount that they should.

Thank you TPB_Cryptofan for suggestion about telegram group,
I found there this paragraph, will send there e-mail now:

If you have any questions just send an email to support@syncfab.com using “SyncFab Bounty Program” in the subject line - your ticket will automatically be accelerated.

jooj

Activity: 650

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:22:43 AM

And I appreciate that at least you replied here. You can also go to bounty thread and there are lots of "heavy accusations" which are left without reply.
Yes, I won't follow your bounties, but can you specify whom do you mean "we"? The manager there is 1 nickname, here you have another, so you are probably a team.
May be distribution is done by Syncfab and I got tokens, but counting was done by you and I don't understand why some people got much less amount that they should.

If you have any questions just send an email to support@syncfab.com using “SyncFab Bounty Program” in the subject line - your ticket will automatically be accelerated.

Till now I don't get you guys, we want just our hard-earned. we worked for months on your bounty to success and now you are manipulating us. this is not how you deal with who helped you succeed. what exactly is required of us to do for our rights?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
gamehendge02

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:45:47 AM

Till now I don't get you guys, we want just our hard-earned. we worked for months on your bounty to success and now you are manipulating us. this is not how you deal with who helped you succeed. what exactly is required of us to do for our rights?

**This is an announcement channel. Please use the bounty channel for any further bounty issues**: https://t.me/syncfab_mfg_bounty
jooj

Activity: 650

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:24:58 PM

**This is an announcement channel. Please use the bounty channel for any further bounty issues**: https://t.me/syncfab_mfg_bounty

It's a very mess on telegram channel, there is no response from any official there regarding the first round.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
gamehendge02

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:51:46 AM

It's a very mess on telegram channel, there is no response from any official there regarding the first round.

Im going to look into this for you.
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

I was impressed by the Syncfac team when I learnt about it the first time.
They are good at their business.
I will they can make MFG a successful project as well.
InnvovativeCrypto

Activity: 94
Merit: 100

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

Very excited for SyncFab.  I see huge things for this company and the MFG coin.

Discord handle: DavidB3
B3 Team Member
AresCrypto

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

SyncFab discusses the use of Blockchain in Manufacturing with Wits End Fabrication

https://www.reddit.com/r/syncfab/comments/8fm34b/syncfab_discusses_the_use_of_blockchain_in/
TPB_Cryptofan

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

SyncFab discusses the use of Blockchain in Manufacturing with Wits End Fabrication

https://www.reddit.com/r/syncfab/comments/8fm34b/syncfab_discusses_the_use_of_blockchain_in/

Getting paid to quote is going to hugely cut costs for a lot of people. I wonder how many times quotes have been written up and sent out for the job to go elsewhere. This video helps explain why SyncFab will help get products made!
AresCrypto

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

SyncFab Joins the Blockchain Community, Looks to Level the Playing Field for SMBs

As the sourcing and procurement industry goes, one of its many challenges is to find the best quality product or service from the best supplier for the lowest acceptable price and the least amount of risk as possible. It’s a tall order, and often, Chief Procurement Officers (CPOs) and their teams have to compromise on one or more variables to source and procure the category to fulfill their business needs. But what if the best of all worlds is possible with a small supplier or manufacturer that’s been crowded out by the competition? And what if there are platforms available that can level the playing field for the little guy? Blockchain could be that platform.

https://www.reddit.com/r/syncfab/comments/8fzzjx/syncfab_joins_the_blockchain_community_looks_to/
gamehendge02

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:31:41 AM

Make sure you've joined the SyncFab Announcement Channel where you can stay informed and catch all of SyncFabs latest news!

https://t.me/syncfab_announcements
TPB_Cryptofan

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:58:25 AM

Hey everyone! If you have yet to receive your tokens check out this post with step by step instructions!

https://medium.com/@SyncFab/mfg-tokens-have-been-distributed-79d2084f3c1

If you have any trouble hop in to the official telegram for some support! https://t.me/syncfab
gamehendge02

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:22:26 AM

We appreciate your patience as we’ve worked diligently to distribute your MFG Tokens in a timely manner! Here is our most recent update regarding software development:

https://medium.com/syncfabmfg/software-development-update-may-2018-de85913e7b51
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:30:34 AM

I invested into MFG because I believed the team behind it was very capable.
Unfortunately there is lack of interest to this project.
Will there be something interesting happening in the near future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: