Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which bitcoin exchange do you use  (Read 20263 times)
sab1234 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:45:22 PM

With bitfinx shutting down its service and coinbase being priced very high which other service do you use?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:04:20 PM

With bitfinx shutting down its service and coinbase being priced very high which other service do you use?

Hitbtc has the lowest fee at the altcoin markete, i'am using bittrex it has 197 crypto currency and has better support team than poloniex. it will be your choicegood luck..
100bitcoin

Activity: 860
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:08:19 PM

Hitbtc has the lowest fee at the altcoin markete, i'am using bittrex it has 197 crypto currency and has better support team than poloniex. it will be your choicegood luck..

News in the market is that Bittrex has locked many people's fund without prior notice and now asking for KYC. One must be careful in dealing with such an exchange. Tomorrow they may lock your fund and ask tax statement.

Have u used Hitbtc? Do they have any withdrawal limit for unverified accounts?

uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:11:13 PM

Dont use bittrex, it is having a lot of issues right now and a lot of people are losing money because of their trash exchange that is very centralized and connected with us government.
Use poloniex or cryptopia, those exchangers are good if you are looking to do dailytrade or just exchange your coins for bitcoin or usdt, it depends on the use that you are going to do with the exchanges.
I have been using polo from the start and i never had an issue with it
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:14:37 PM

i use bittrex for altcoins only keep coins there just for trade then remove.

i also use btcmarkets.net for aud$ to bitcoin. used them both for last 3-4 years no issues
Bekoultra

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:22:09 PM

Im using bittrex, its a nice exhange platform, but my account cant enable automatically since yesterday.
I cant able it bymyself. Why did they disable my account? I didnt do anything wrong.
Does anyone experienced this?
100bitcoin

Activity: 860
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:31:00 PM

Im using bittrex, its a nice exhange platform, but my account cant enable automatically since yesterday.
I cant able it bymyself. Why did they disable my account? I didnt do anything wrong.
Does anyone experienced this?
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002187632-Statement-on-disabled-accounts

Avoid Bittrex till they allow unverified accounts to withdraw their balance.

Bekoultra

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:42:39 PM

My account is verified. I still dont understand it im just a ordinary guy with a small account on my wallet Huh
why did they chose my account. I sent them a message but still no reply
paijobtcx

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:52:43 PM

bittrex, cryptopia and hitbtc, i think all this exchange have a good support and volume trading
a few months ago I used poloniex but I left it because there was a problem with the poloniex that held my friend's funds

miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:58:51 PM

I go for poloniex and bittrex. But poloniex is very well and simple and very easy to use. But it's your own preferences what is more better for you.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:09:00 AM

News in the market is that Bittrex has locked many people's fund without prior notice and now asking for KYC. One must be careful in dealing with such an exchange. Tomorrow they may lock your fund and ask tax statement.

Have u used Hitbtc? Do they have any withdrawal limit for unverified accounts?

I do not remember exactly but there are limits. I authorize all my accounts.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:11:30 AM

using kraken for years now, quite happy: low fee, nice volume of daily transaction.
Just every now and then some website unreachable but it last for a couple of seconds, never had any issue with them, solid and stable exchanger.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:23:49 AM

Here I am using every service perfectly and at perfect timing because exchange to exchange option to have for the trading is a better option to make profit .
Here I am.in this field since 5 years and seeing that exchange to exchange have different different price of buying and selling , so why to not buy at one and sell at other , so from that day of such type of the understanding , I started to use every legit exchange .
Perosnally I am using zebpay , btcxindia , coinsecure , unocoin , locabitcoins.com for the buy and sell of the bitcoin .
And for the altcoins trading I also use every ( yobit , poloniex , cryptopia , livecoin , novaexchange , c-cex.io , bitrex )exchange Because same coin have different price , so better to sell at one site and instantly buy at another without any transaction is a better option to make reading fastly .
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:55:05 AM

My bitcoin stay in coinbase wallet.
not for long time, When i need to invest, bitcoin moov to exchange. 
Which exchange it Depend on which coin i wants to buy,
and where its exchange.
ennovy22

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:53:28 AM

I use coins ph it has high value when you convert BTC to php. I think it is a good app to use. But this only for PH users.

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
Cryptolive

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:11:37 AM

I don't know about other countries but in my country to deposit bitcoin  I use localbitcoins.com exchange and some times I use coinsecure which is also good.I have not traded with bitfinex so I don't know about it and I know about coinbase it has high fee but is trustable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pranshu11

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:14:19 AM

Recently i have started to use Hitbtc for the trading of altcoins....after before i have using c-cex but i found hitbtc way better than that
greenpips

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:26:17 AM

Backed by trusted investors and used by millions of customers globally, Coinbase is one of the most popular and well-known brokers and trading platforms in the world. The Coinbase platform makes it easy to securely buy, use, store and trade digital currency. Users can purchase bitcoins, Ether and now Litecoin from Coinbase through a digital wallet available on Android & iPhone or through trading with other users on the company’s Global Digital Asset Exchange (GDAX) subsidiary. GDAX currently operates in the US, Europe, UK, Canada, Australia, and Singapore. GDAX does not currently charge any transfer fees for moving funds between your Coinbase account and GDAX account. For now, the selection of tradable currencies will, however, depend on the country you live in.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:51:24 AM

i commonly used Kraken, bitstamp, bittrex and many more for trading regular digital coins like bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash and Monero etc but for ether tokens like Golem, EOS, Tronix and more i use etherdelta to exchange earned tokens there from bounty campaigns that i joined, there are 100+ exchanges for this kind of digital coins but beware of scam sites. always use 2fa authentication just to make more secure.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:58:20 AM

I think coinbase is still good service looking after the security and safety of our coins. The exchange cum wallet is good in handling and supporting the customers at first stage. If you ask another one then I believe in small exchange like livecoin and yobit exchangers because they are having wide range of features. Specifically investbox in yobit which gives us interest on keeping the money in their.

Though they are not wallets but their function is pretty convincing to me. Rest are all big exchangers and could be used with same higher fees as rest one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: