Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which bitcoin exchange do you use  (Read 20263 times)
Experttrader91

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:31:53 AM

well this is my first post on this forum, so let me make it clear direct to the point.

Even i have been using Bitfinex and coinbase from past few months, and yes you said it right coinbase have started charging high prices as commission fees and taxes. But apart from these two exchanges i have also started using Unocoin exchanges and bittrex exchanges and for storage i am using hardware wallets like ledger nano s and trezor. Right now since i am residing in india, i mostly go with Unocoin and they have their website and android version of app too which i like the most.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:58:00 PM

I use WEX, Waves DEX, Bittrex, and LocalBitcoins. Personally, while the prices are mostly expensive on LBC, I use it almost exclusively because if you know what you are doing, you can actually get decent rates and make a big profit of at least 3% selling there instead of on an exchange. And you get your money deposited instantly into your bank instead of waiting 7 days and paying a fee on top.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:02:31 PM

There are variety of them. I prefer localbitcoins.com. There are many means you can choose from and this platform widely popular.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:18:24 PM

and please stay away from

Yobit and Poloniex

Well I am using poloniex and I don’t experience any problem yet so i still use this to trade with atlcoins. Although I have my account with bittrex I still prefer Poloniex since the fees are too low.
akash15785

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:43:04 AM

Poloniex was and still my 1st choice when it comes about crypto-trading, not only for its huge volume of currencies but also for almost instant deposit/withdrawal and easy user-interference.

I never tried any other services as I'm much satisfied with their services..
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:19:17 AM

With bitfinx shutting down its service and coinbase being priced very high which other service do you use?
I've been using cryptopia for a long time. In my first take in crypto-trading, cryptopia is the first exchange site that I use. It has great features like night mode. It is also user friendly. A newbie in crypto-trading will really love this exchange site for it is easy to use and all its features are simple and very basic that anyone can easily follow.

When it comes to mobile android app, I'll recommend you to use Free Wallet of freewallet.org which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. It has everything you'll probably need from a wallet: user-friendly, multiple wallets in one app (BTC, ETH, LTC, and more!), and exchanger. You can even directly send a cryptocurrency to a wallet of different kind of cryptocurrency (e.g. sending ETH to BTC wallet) since it has the in-app exchanger which also offers low fee but fast transaction. This is probably one of the best (if not the best) crypto-wallet apps.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:22:55 AM

I use zabpay for the exchange purposes. It gives a fair price on my coins and doing transactions is also very easy. I received my money with in one working day.

Pakboy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:25:46 AM

With bitfinx shutting down its service and coinbase being priced very high which other service do you use?
I use Poloniex. According to what I have researched, Poloniex is one of the best exchanger. Many whales are also using poloniex when they are trading. I know that all of my altcoins are safe in Poloniex.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:26:21 AM

All centralized Exchange are looking very risky now! I used to trust and trade confidently on Bittrex, but now things are different and I can not sleep with my eyes close when my money is on bittrex or any other exchange. They could close down anytime. We need decentralized bitcoin Exchange just like Ethereum!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:31:53 AM

I use Bittrex because they has full regulation based in USA.  And also many altcoin available there about 200 coin with big volume too. Good customer Support and nothing problem with withdrawal.

Imran1271

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:45:56 AM

most preferable exchange is the bittrex of mine because almost 200 crypto currency have in it and more secure. not only that a lots of investor or trader using bittrex for trading its have good support team. that's why I like most bittrex exchange.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:18:32 AM

For now, I use local exchange and also HitBtc for my activity. Bittrex is not like old time, too many things make me stress. About poloniex I can't say nothing, never use it. But sometimes I use help from " trusted " friend to support my exchange and has a good result. Finally, there's risk about anything just prepare and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
vandvl

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:25:40 AM

guys let me ask you if using hitbtc as exchangers how safe is this? by the way i have account in poloniex but my ip is blocked i dont know what the reason..and bittrex to but i think its hard to use in smartphone...smartphone user here what do you recommend for me to use exchanger for trading? thanks and advance....
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:40:26 AM

I use hitBtc because in this exchange available some token to trade that token still in ICO. And I think only hitBtc offer it. In this exchange also available chat room to communicate with other trader so trading can not be boring.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:00:04 AM

I think all exchange that has full regulation is very good platform to trade altcoin. But personally I use hitBtc and Liqui ,because there available chat room to communicate with other trader so iam not feel tired to analysis the market front of PC.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:11:39 AM

I use more than 3 exchanges and two of them are bittrex and poloniex because they are best for me to do day trading since almost all of the altcoins there are changing its price everyday and that is how i am making bitcoin out of trading. But my favorite is bittrex because of its great acceptance to the new altcoins because most of the new and with high potential altcoin are there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ahasan909

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:02:03 AM

I am already using bittrex its a legal and trusted that's I am using this, and there are many coins,

Bittrex is the next generation crypto trading platform created by security professionals.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:33:35 PM

Cryptopia is the most advisable exchanger for newbie. Its simple and has easy to follow directions, you can easily understand how it works. It haa basic feature and not complicated to use. If you want an application, there were application available that alloes someone to hold, transfer multiple kind of coin. The apps sometimes has a fee but this is not too big for a fast transaction. There are many available platforms you can use for exchange either online or mobile app.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:45:23 PM

most preferable exchange is the bittrex of mine because almost 200 crypto currency have in it and more secure. not only that a lots of investor or trader using bittrex for trading its have good support team. that's why I like most bittrex exchange.
                Well yes its been popular before but since after there are so many complaints about those funds being locked, the popularity has decreased also, but still it is a good exchange. Before also i had tried trading in hitbtc, they are also good, and livecoin anyways. Just check those exchanges though and you'll find out.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:29:33 PM

In my opinion, Coinbase's fee isn't that high . Blockchain's fee for now already is 66k and it's just 44k for now with Coinbase. And with a big advantage that's you could send to other guy , who has coinbase account , via email and that's absolutely free.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: