Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2018, 06:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which bitcoin exchange do you use  (Read 3061 times)
layoutph

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:44:02 PM

Half of my BTC is in Forex, the other half is on Poloniex. My whole crypto money is now on ETH, waiting for the BIT ETH pump could happen in the next few weeks. I also planning to try HitBTC.

With bitfinx shutting down its service and coinbase being priced very high which other service do you use?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1012

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:43:45 AM

Bitmex for margin trading and bittrex for alt coins. Don't go to bitmex if you are new though, you will lose your money!
In my opinion, the best trading exchange is none other than that of bittrex trading exchange. It is the most widely used trading exchange and there are number of traders who are using this trading exchange just because of the reason that it is the most secure trading exchange. There are number of features which this trading exchange has. I will prefer you to go for this trading exchange for your comfort.
I often use ok pay for my transactions because ok pay is easily available in my country and its transaction charges are also very reasonable and there is no panic in trading with ok pay. I don’t know any other exchange available in my country.

It is also about the trust and reliability. If there is any other exchanger in my country I will not prefer to that one because of the trust and reliability.

▄          ▄                  
                  ▄███▄      ▄███▄                
                ▄███████▄  ▄███████▄              
              ▄██████████████████████▄            
            ▄██████████████████████████▄          
          ▄████████▀ ██████████ ▀████████▄        
        ▄████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀████████▄      
      ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀███████▄ ▀████████▄    
    ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀  ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄  
  ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀      ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
▄████████▀ ▄████████▀          ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
Momentum
..REVOLUTIONISING MARKETING & LOYALTY..
..Whitepaper..
Telegram
Website
..Lightpaper..
ANN Thread
Twitter
sksaddam

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:42:37 AM

Mostly I used etherdelta & bittrex exchanger.Easily trade your myetherwallet token with etherdelta site,which listed etherdelta.Although many new token firstly launched etherdelta.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
BTCappu

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:48:07 PM

Coinbase is one of the most popular exchange service. I have been using for more than a year. Never had any problem.
Okpay is the better options in my country to buy bitcoin because the transaction and exchange rates of perfect money is less than any other. Most of the people use PayPal but the reason is that the service of perfect money may not available in their localities. Otherwise I think that perfect money is the option to buy bitcoin. Perfect money is not only very secure, trustworthy but also less expensive way, still wait for it.

HEROIC.com  |  [color=#1ca (https://tokensale.heroic.com/)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:11:18 PM

Coinbase is one of the most popular exchange service. I have been using for more than a year. Never had any problem.
Okpay is the better options in my country to buy bitcoin because the transaction and exchange rates of perfect money is less than any other. Most of the people use PayPal but the reason is that the service of perfect money may not available in their localities. Otherwise I think that perfect money is the option to buy bitcoin. Perfect money is not only very secure, trustworthy but also less expensive way, still wait for it.
You want to buy bitcoins for the exact amount then I will prefer Coinbase and this site have a good reputation in the market. If you go for any local exchanges, i am sure you will not get bitcoins for exact price. And seriously I am not understood how they fix to buy and sell amount. In my place almost $1k, we have to pay extra to buy bitcoins in local exchange.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:58:10 PM

I am using bittrex,hitbtc,lique exchange for trading Bitcoin and altcoin, and watching Binance hope it will be the best exchanger
MarkAthur

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

There is a huge list for bitcoin exchange, but I prefer Puut Wallet https://www.puutwallet.com/, an Emerging wallet had a great and fresh interface and was easy to use and extremely useful for both getting & exchange bitcoin from anywhere as well as for local transfers.
wayancrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

When firstly i learn about crypto trading, i was use Poloniex and Bittrex and for now i still use it. Both exchanges never get any issue of hack and they has full regulation in USA. Although their trading volume decreased cause there are many competitor, i still use it for now. And i also use  Binance, the most popular exchange for now.

raghovsing34

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

I used some exchanges. They include Binance, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Kucoin etc. But I think Binance is the best one of them. It is very popular and safe exchange.

kaasy.ai ICO Token Sales               
BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.