Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC profits  (Read 1403 times)
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 01:40:00 AM

if you have 100 usd, its only 0.017 btc..
you can try invest to altcoin, try buy eth and hold it.. because eth prize will increase soon

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:11:32 AM

Never set a limit on your profits and if you do, dream big (not 5%).  Skies the limit.   Smiley
ALT67890

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:22:34 AM

That’s enough but to think about profiting for a daily basis needs more than luck but strategy. But to think it is is easy or possible is not what I mean. HODL it and that the easiest way an earn 50% in just a year that’s the truth but to be on daily earning. I dont have a clue and I’m if that is doable the risk is high.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:27:52 AM

Let's see, if your going to invest your 100$ at the current price of Bitcoin which is 5600$ each.

On trading you have to pay 25% commission per transaction (commission rate varies, per trading company)

to reach your goal, a 5$ earning (5% of your 100$), you have to wait until Bitcoin would reach at price of 5925$ each.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:36:21 AM

Hi,

If i have 100USd now what should I invest it in to make about 5% everyday?
5% everyday is possible but due to bitcoin volatility, bitcoin price is not always going to increase. you should just hold your bitcoins long term and you can get more than that or if you know how to day trade altcoins maybe you can.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:38:01 AM

Hi,

I have a bitcoin, and the gain exceeds 5%.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:48:19 AM

For me, I will wait for the price of BTC to go down then I'll buy some. Invest it in a trading site, buy low - sell high or hold then wait for the price to go high. Or spend it on new coins with potentials. But your roi will achieve months after the ICOs. Just invest what you can afford to lose. By the way, I heard poloniex has lending features that you can avail. They give small percent of profit.

dacsee

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:53:09 AM

That is asking quite a lot, 5% every day is a high bar to achieve on  a daily basis compounding.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:55:31 AM

If you want 5% profit everyday then you have to do altcoin trading in any reputed exchanges and follow pump and dump group it’s highly risky and I don’t recommend if you want stable income look for long term and invest in bitcoin now after fork you will get some free coins plus bitcoin price may rise.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:01:34 AM

Hi,

it is difficult if you only have $100 and you want to make profit 5% but i can give advice. if you familiar with trading and you can make your own analyze with good, then you can go with trading. you can choose to trade a coins which have big gap price in the exchanges, doing trade over and over even for small profit for example one trading you can take profit until 0.5% and you need to do more than 10x trading so you can reach your target 5%. if you can do this for one month, then imagine how much your profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:10:50 AM

if you want to earn 5% profit every day you can do trading. The profit from Bitcoin Trading is parallel to the rise in bitcoin prices. If bitcoin increases by 5%, then you will get a profit of 5% if you sell it on the way up.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 04:18:27 AM

Don't depend on daily percentage as you will be going to loss on one day with yoru margin money. Most of this HYIP programs offer percentage profits and they lead to scam on one day when they get large amount of funds.

If you want to make profits, then try on betting as this would be an easier way to make money online.

Think before Don't invest unless you afford to loose

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:29:45 AM

Hi,

Buy some bitcoins, then use it on Trading, buy some tokens which you know that could PUMP in no time, that way, you could make profits in an instant and buy again then sell again, that's it. But if you are thinking about investing your money on those HYIP sites out there, then I'm going to say to you that DON'T ever do it, because if you do, you are just going to lose your 100 USD in just a blink of an eye.

Invest it to something that is going to worth it, and not to something that only could give you profits in the start but will just going to run away in the end.
Sskapollo7

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:36:46 AM

Every-day profits will not do , you need to look for some sort of long term and the value enlargement of the cost of the Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:39:36 AM

Hi,

Buddy, don't ever think about depositing your coins in hyip site. Because all hyip site eventually turn into scam. So its better to stay away from those sites. I suggest you to do trading with your coins to get some profits daily. If you are not good in that then just buy some bitcoins and store it in your wallet. That's more than enough. In the long run, definitely you will get a good profit from that.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:58:48 AM

It's surprising to see that a newbie wants a direct daily 5% profit. Even good traders/investors can't exactly tell that they can make that return in a day.
You must know that %return depends on what investment you'll go in and trust me it will be too hard to make that in a consistent manner. There will be a day which you'll earn as low as 1% (or even 0) while there is another that you'll get as high as 100% (or even higher).

If you'll ask me what's the best way to grow your money, and not to gain 5% daily - My answer would be "Go with Trading"
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:13:32 AM

Spread your coins to different legit digital coins out there like ethereum, monero and many other alt coins out there, investing in bitcoin requires a huge capital, but investing in altcoins can bring a chance to your $100 to profit and earn more than that, you can try cloud mining and invest 6 - $10 to buy hash speed it can bring you %10 of profit back everyday, do trading stuff if you are familiar with it and try to research each of your target altcoins out there to prevent losing and scamming your money, spread your wings so do not depend on just one chip.
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:39:35 AM

if you just have $100, I think you should find a good ICOs to invest or you can join an airdrop. Generally, new tokens will raise up after ICOs successfully. Hope that you can choose a good token to invest.  Wink

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:02:05 AM

Hi,

if you are investing your 100 dollars in bitcoin you will not sure that you can get 5% you can maybe get 10% or maybe nothing but you will see if you invest your 100 dollars in bitcoin in a year just invest in wait what will be the outcome.
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:07:41 AM

you shoud invest in long term beacause it can bring a alot of benefits in later, and earning 5% from 100$ everyday is not easy, it is very hard to reach 2% muchless 5%.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: