Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone heard of btcbankgroup?  (Read 787 times)
EndTheFed321 (OP)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 05:01:02 AM

Is this one Legit?

Basic Rate Plan

Due to the complexity of the Bitcoin concept, the concept development team here at the BTC Bank Group felt that it was imperative to design our system with simplicity in mind. Our basic rate plan is no exception to this rule. It has been designed to provide investors with one of the simplest and easy to understand rate plans, to avoid any confusion down the road. Below you will find the straight forward details to our basic rate plan.

Accepted Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Egopay, HD-Money and Solid Trust Pay
Minimum Deposit: 0.5 Bitcoins or $20, depending on the chosen deposit method
Daily Interest Rate: 1%
Withdrawal Terms: Withdraw Your Investment and Profits At Anytime
Withdrawal Penalties: None
Withdrawal Processing Time: 24 Hours
Investment Example

The following example illustrates the profits that our fictional investor "John" would earn by investing in the BTC Bank Group.

Day 1 - John opens his BTC Bank Group Account. He proceeds to deposit 100 Bitcoins
Day 2 - John begins to receive daily interest payments. Today he earns 1 Bitcoin. He now has 101 Bitcoins in his BTC Bank Group balance
Day 3 - John receives his second daily interest payment. Today he earns interest on both his 100 initial deposit, as well as his previous interest. Therefore he earns 1.01 Bitcoins today.

John is capable of withdrawing from his investment balance at any time. The same situation would apply if the above investment had been made using dollars instead of Bitcoins.

I am tempted to join this one.

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 05:03:27 AM

This guy can help: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35827
EndTheFed321 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 05:10:33 AM

thanks

D35TR0Y3R

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 06:21:56 AM

wow, not trying to hide it??

Update: Hi everyone, just to let you guys know that I hacked this account and removed all the negative trust, I've dealt with that scumbag hacker-wannabe extortionist I rooted his fucking machine and stole every last bitcent. I will be in contact with those that he has defrauded and you will be reimbursed fully BM-2D8oHJRsGqH82FDAC2eTEtVmeN7TAVmNBP the1 trojan
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 02:16:07 PM

Theonly bank or lend to a centralize house service, which is legit, by far. Should only be CoinLender by TradeFortress. You can also see BTC-BOND on BTCT with similar service but operates in a form of Bond

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
rimbit

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Rimbit - No mining, just development

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 08:24:10 PM

Is this one Legit?

Basic Rate Plan

Due to the complexity of the Bitcoin concept, the concept development team here at the BTC Bank Group felt that it was imperative to design our system with simplicity in mind. Our basic rate plan is no exception to this rule. It has been designed to provide investors with one of the simplest and easy to understand rate plans, to avoid any confusion down the road. Below you will find the straight forward details to our basic rate plan.

Accepted Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Egopay, HD-Money and Solid Trust Pay
Minimum Deposit: 0.5 Bitcoins or $20, depending on the chosen deposit method
Daily Interest Rate: 1%
Withdrawal Terms: Withdraw Your Investment and Profits At Anytime
Withdrawal Penalties: None
Withdrawal Processing Time: 24 Hours
Investment Example

The following example illustrates the profits that our fictional investor "John" would earn by investing in the BTC Bank Group.

Day 1 - John opens his BTC Bank Group Account. He proceeds to deposit 100 Bitcoins
Day 2 - John begins to receive daily interest payments. Today he earns 1 Bitcoin. He now has 101 Bitcoins in his BTC Bank Group balance
Day 3 - John receives his second daily interest payment. Today he earns interest on both his 100 initial deposit, as well as his previous interest. Therefore he earns 1.01 Bitcoins today.

John is capable of withdrawing from his investment balance at any time. The same situation would apply if the above investment had been made using dollars instead of Bitcoins.

I am tempted to join this one.

How on earth can that work? Is the bank setup to make a profit or a loss?
So if John dumps 100 BTC and leaves it a year he would have 465 BTC ..   ... Or is my maths wrong  Huh

[ANN] Rimbit --- We removed mining so its just the community and coin --- Click Here
BRules

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 08:41:39 PM

Is wrong.

this is a coumpound interest, so, in a year he will have 3740.934092 bitcoins.

PLEASE BE WARNED THAT THIS IS A SCAM AS THERE'S NO WAY AN INVESTMENT WILL RETURN 1% PER DAY

rimbit

Activity: 353

Rimbit - No mining, just development

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 08:56:45 PM

Thats even worse...  Angry

Thanks for correcting my maths...

[ANN] Rimbit --- We removed mining so its just the community and coin --- Click Here
EndTheFed321 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 10:12:39 PM

thanks Brules, I thought it was too good to be true  Embarrassed

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: