Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:16:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Personal attack against charleshoskinson (split from Response to CIA FOIA request)  (Read 3888 times)
greyhawk (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:02:44 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2013, 05:36:55 AM by Maged

Here is some useful advice:
Should You Disclose Your Security Clearance?
http://govwin.com/lindleyashline_blog/should-you-disclose-your-security/99543

Here is some useful advice. Whenever you  see charleshoskinson write anything at all, and I mean ANYTHING, it's going to be about Charles Hoskinson. Unfortunately his persona is unable to function unless it acts as a self-advertising spambot so you're going to see a lot of information about how charleshoskinson is Charles Hoskinson. The subject matter is irrelevant, it is all about how internet recognition adds 3 inches to your thirdleggitry.
charleshoskinson
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 12:07:06 AM

Here is some useful advice. Whenever you  see charleshoskinson write anything at all, and I mean ANYTHING, it's going to be about Charles Hoskinson. Unfortunately his persona is unable to function unless it acts as a self-advertising spambot so you're going to see a lot of information about how charleshoskinson is Charles Hoskinson. The subject matter is irrelevant, it is all about how internet recognition adds 3 inches to your thirdleggitry.

Could a mod please delete this post? It is both off topic and a personal attack.

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
greyhawk (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:15:43 AM

Here is some useful advice. Whenever you  see charleshoskinson write anything at all, and I mean ANYTHING, it's going to be about Charles Hoskinson. Unfortunately his persona is unable to function unless it acts as a self-advertising spambot so you're going to see a lot of information about how charleshoskinson is Charles Hoskinson. The subject matter is irrelevant, it is all about how internet recognition adds 3 inches to your thirdleggitry.

Could a mod please delete this post? It is both off topic and a personal attack.

It is also true. Freedom of speech, free market, whatever, take your pick.
charleshoskinson
Legendary

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 12:19:19 AM

Greyhawk, I really don't understand what I have done to earn your dislike and I do apologize for it. My goal is to educate the masses about Bitcoin with a portfolio of free content made in partnership with the veterans of this community. Please forgive me for evangelizing the hard work of these individuals: http://btcedproject.org/?page_id=67.

Why don't you tell this community what you are doing to help? Please indulge us. 

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:23:25 AM

I reported it.  Asshole move, greyhawk.

charleshoskinson
Legendary

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 12:28:16 AM

If it was just a personal attack against me, then I could care less. But he's attacking the work of BEP. A lot of people have donated their time and effort to help us and it greatly disturbed me that someone would attack their efforts. What's wrong with the goal of bringing one million people into bitcoin? What's wrong with our community having a platform to educate everyone about new and interesting technologies like Bitmessage and Open Transactions? I just don't get it.

greyhawk (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:32:23 AM

Why don't you tell this community what you are doing to help? Please indulge us. 

Amazing. Apparently you know now nothing at all about the community you're trying to evangelize. I have been warning the community about faith-based self-proclaimed saviours like you for the past 2 years and I have never been wrong. Each and everyone wound up trying to scam this so-called "community" in the end. Whatever you're trying to do is not about bitcoin, it's about Charles Hopkinson trying desperately to be relevant. Each and everyone of your posts screams "Please acknowledge my existence" so loud I can almost hear it. You are not the solution, people like you are the problem Bitcoin is trying to eradicate.
danieldaniel

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:34:38 AM

Amazing. Apparently you know now nothing at all about the community you're trying to evangelize. I have been warning the community about faith-based self-proclaimed saviours like you for the past 2 years and I have never been wrong. Each and everyone wound up trying to scam this so-called "community" in the end. Whatever you're trying to do is not about bitcoin, it's about Charles Hopkinson trying desperately to be relevant. Each and everyone of your posts screams "Please acknowledge my existence" so loud I can almost hear it. You are not the solution, people like you are the problem Bitcoin is trying to eradicate.
The thing is that he actually contributed to this thread, and you didn't.

charleshoskinson
Legendary

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 12:37:51 AM

Don't feed them

danieldaniel

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Don't feed them

Cheesy

D35TR0Y3R

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 05:57:30 AM

Stop trolling guys

Update: Hi everyone, just to let you guys know that I hacked this account and removed all the negative trust, I've dealt with that scumbag hacker-wannabe extortionist I rooted his fucking machine and stole every last bitcent. I will be in contact with those that he has defrauded and you will be reimbursed fully BM-2D8oHJRsGqH82FDAC2eTEtVmeN7TAVmNBP the1 trojan
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 11:29:56 AM

Stop trolling guys
Wait, aren't you that gut that was asking for private keys ("to verify that the wallet belongs to you" Cheesy) to wallet with 0.1  BTC or more to participate in a giveaway. Angry

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 07:52:46 AM

Here is some useful advice:
Should You Disclose Your Security Clearance?
http://govwin.com/lindleyashline_blog/should-you-disclose-your-security/99543

Charles Hoskinson is currently promoting a ponzi scheme called bitshares. I am curious about the backstory here.
Does he have a history of shady dealings?
greyhawk (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:15:28 AM

Charles Hoskinson is currently promoting a ponzi scheme called bitshares. I am curious about the backstory here.
Does he have a history of shady dealings?

Not that I'm aware of. I was originally more concerned about the "lookatme"itis he tended to display, which thankfully seems to have subsided by now.

On the other hand there are currently at least three ponzis being promoted on the forums so we may soon be seeing a return of pirate-style shenanigans.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: