Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 10:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coders Paradise (Seeking Feedback from coders please) | Creative Writers Too...  (Read 195 times)
Real_Person (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 27

Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:44:56 AM

Mod Note: Wrong section / Belongs on the ETH side of town? ==
I have "real-world" friends who strongly prefer Bitcoin over the ETH Bubble game.
Crowdsourcing/crowdfunding can be done with Bitcoin, we could also discuss that here if anyone wants to.
#lovetheBitcoinSideofTown

``````````````````````
``````````````````````
Coders Paradise

(Shortest version) Incentivized crowdsourcing for the early-seed investors who get the best deals.

(LOL Version) If this is a potential "job interview", then it promises to be unlike any other you had before.
``````````````
``````````````

Coders Paradise == Competent leadership (from some of you) + (English to English!) translation of highly creative abstract ideas.
ps. We can also do "normal stuff", but with me you have literally no competition.
````````````````````````
Introducing (UWB) Universal Whale Blubber! 
````````````````````````
What is Universal Whale Blubber?
Can we start a discussion?
The first 10 people to join the discussion will get $100 Golden ICO Credit shares of Universal Whale Blubber!  // Big event dates are not set, EZ minimal participation suggested for the credits.

What are Golden ICO Credit shares and how can a talented group make "almost limitless" profits in the future?
What is Universal Whale Blubber and is there any chance you will soon forget the first time you heard of it?

````````````````````````

Pool Everything

"Pool Everything" while preparing something huge, and allow Coders from this community to grab the best deep-discounts on early seeds. "Moderately active" investors (i.e help make key decisions) get much better deals than fully passive ones.
"Free agents" are welcome, meaning you just stop in and "help a tiny bit" once in a while.

Coders Paradise is much more than a pool of IT/Tech Talent. "Form a group of talent and start a company" == ordinary concept.
Several "original features" are added on top: 
"Pool Everything" ==
Newbie/jr. Member Paradise (Live / It is a spark which can be turned into a fire when needed)
Elite Bounty Hunters Paradise = Not currently "Elite" but it has a Sci-Fi theme which (generally) brings in creative, optimistic people.
(!!) Elite Investor Pool = Currently a "rude and arrogant joke" on purpose, can you figure out why I did it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a Test (Participation is 100% optional)
This is an "experiment", I am actually a really nice person most of the time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Need to know: In a normal business environment a "rude and arrogant joke" done on purpose to chase people away would be a bad idea.
This forum is not a normal business environment, so:
```````````````
1) What is the purpose of the current version of the Elite Investor pool?
  and/or
2) What are any proposed "features", unusual new ideas. or anything in the lower section of that thread which you find interesting?
3a) If I clean it up and "make it nicer" would you (potentially) want an invite to an "Elite Investor Pool".
3b) If Yes, would you still accept an invite if I leave it the way it is now?

This is currently an invitation to a unique discussion.
Do you have strong smart contract skills?
What are "smarter contracts" and how can we use them to create a better future?

#lovetheBitcoinSideofTown
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: