Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:04:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want a bag of Litecoin, PPCoin and Namecoin. I have 8 BTC. Give me an offer.  (Read 528 times)
D35TR0Y3R (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 06:09:14 AM

I want Litecoins and PPCoins and Namecoins to diversify. I am willing to pay 8 BTC, make your offers on how much of each currency you will sell to me.

I have downloaded the wallets however you may need to help me, I am still a noob to alt coins.

Update: Hi everyone, just to let you guys know that I hacked this account and removed all the negative trust, I've dealt with that scumbag hacker-wannabe extortionist I rooted his fucking machine and stole every last bitcent. I will be in contact with those that he has defrauded and you will be reimbursed fully BM-2D8oHJRsGqH82FDAC2eTEtVmeN7TAVmNBP the1 trojan
Xyver

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 10:07:43 PM

I have like 4 NMC....  Would you give 0.01 BTC per NMC? That's my opening offer.
tom_o

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 10:15:40 PM

I want Litecoins and PPCoins and Namecoins to diversify. I am willing to pay 8 BTC, make your offers on how much of each currency you will sell to me.

I have downloaded the wallets however you may need to help me, I am still a noob to alt coins.

Try

www.btc-e.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: