Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 11:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please go easy on the new guy.  (Read 262 times)
SnakeHayter (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:37:29 AM

First and foremost, let me emphasize that I am new, so if this is against the rules please warn before banhammer to the dome.

Now to the point: I am a nobody, low-average (but growing rapidly) tech level, and have 0 funding or connections. What I DO have is a phenomenally over developed thought that translates nicely into a mostly ironed out development plan, and all the passion/energy required to actualize it.

Why I'm bothering your forums:
I lack skills in areas that I need to "close the gap" to mastery much faster than I can realistically accomplish,
And will never accomplish alone. So I guess this is somewhat of a recruitment, as well as a chance to have my concepts publicly scrutinized.

Specifically, I need a team of creative, "never say never," inspired, ideal-driven developers to follow me in establishing a new Altcoin. Note this, I didn't say token. This project is too ambitious, and furthermore, too unique to effectively potentiate within any existing framework.

This could be the moment you give the world what it needs from you. Don't sideline this, don't even decide now. Just reach out and decide after we speak further.
I only need one highly skilled individual. After we get a barebones structure, the team will come. If you are at all interested, get in touch.

To put it simply: I need a superstar dev to help me help humanity by reshaping the goals and mechanisms of trade. If it's you, let me know.
tramese

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:41:37 AM

I was going to suggest, just hire the developer, but since you said 0 funding, thats out.

The only thing you bring to the table then, is just your idea.  I'm pretty sure the developer is going to take the lion share if not all.

good luck, just stating my opinion if i was the developer on the other side of negotiating table.

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
SnakeHayter (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:31:09 AM

Absolutely, and they'll have deserved it. Honestly, the only reason I insist I remain involved is because I feel a sense of purpose in creation, and, more importantly, I don't trust anyone else will see it clear enough to drive it to where it needs to go.

Along with that thought, I forgot to mention initially that even if you can't commit to building this, I would welcome warmly anyone who has more expertise than I as a tutor. Or, should anyone know of any good resources to help quickly boost blockchain dev knowledge, share? And when I say zero funding, I mean in the sense of practical, rational startup fundage.

Though if I'm forced to produce a very buggy barebones I have no issue doing so. Like I said, this is what I eat, drink, and breathe every day.
Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: