Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Death of Bitcoin  (Read 1150 times)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:17:25 PM

Do you think there are only a bunch of core developers? There are hundreds or may be thousands of developers all around the world maintaing bitcoin. I dont think any apocalypse is near which would vanish all such developers.
There will always be people involved in the development of bitcoin, sometimes there are crazy ideas like bitcoin cash and gold but there will always be someone focused on the true bitcoin.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:18:56 PM

bitcoin is maintained by core developers, would Bitcoin die a natural death if the developers no longer exist? Or if they stop maintaining/developing/upgrading the system?

bitcoin is not a physical machine to age as it works and need "maintaining"! it can continue to work as it is for may years without any issues. all the things you see are "additions" and although they have helped bitcoin's future but none of them were necessary for its survival.

besides, did you think there are only a handful of programmers in the world?

oh, and by the way stop centralizing bitcoin
Those developments we do see are just really add ups which isnt really necessary at all same as you said because bitcoin can still live without those updates or further developments and thinking off that bitcoin is an open-source thing which anyone could really access it but controlling it would really be an impossible thing.Bitcoin wont die as long theres a community support on it.We can really make such questions because curiosity would really be on our minds specially when we are still new on bitcoin but rather on asking better to read up bitcoin wiki  Cool

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:34:41 PM

Definitely if there is no one who use bitcoin, bitcoin will die but it is impossible because I think there are many developers exist here to maintain bitcoin being the strongest cryptocurrency around the world.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:48:38 PM

I've only been in crypto for about 7 months. In that time I've done a lot of research and a lot of trading. I have 600+ posts in this forum, almost entirely in the altcoin section. My biggest mistake so far, and repeated several times, has been to underestimate bitcoin... which is why I am finally here in the bitcoin discussion. Blockchain is the future, and bitcoin will lead the way, pulling the good alts with it.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:06:52 PM

bitcoin is maintained by core developers, would Bitcoin die a natural death if the developers no longer exist? Or if they stop maintaining/developing/upgrading the system?

In the first why will they be gone, if some one is gone for some reason people thaat also support will get a replacement and besides bitcoin is decentralized there are so many people and miners handling this, as long as people is profitable bitcoin will exist and so are the people who manage it.
farhansadik

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:08:00 AM

It will be really sad if bitcoins die. As a huge number of people are dependent on these. In my point of view, the developers should keep developing this thing which might be an asset to the world in the future, its our work to make them realize.
SaikiranChotu

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:16:23 AM

No.there are thousands of developers out there.Your assumption will not happen ever.We can have more new core developers coming into bitcoin. So no.
Nilima-Temp.

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:13:48 PM

Bitcoin is being using vastly And the user of bitcoin is increasing Day by Day. In this circumstances, the developers are working hard to maintain the business. If they stop updating or developing the system then a lot of people will suffer. They will lost their money. A lot of online worker will loss their work. It's our duty to make the developers aware about the importance of bitcoin. Because if the coin die, a tragic incident will happen.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:37:28 PM

There are like thousands of developers all around the world. I dont think all of them can stop in the same time. Of course some developers stop doing work for bitcoin but everytime one quit another one join the system. There is no reason for developers to stop since bitcoin is doing so great in last time

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Redanim

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:56:25 PM

Bitcoin will never die, all information is always saving, they can make back up, it just will take long time to restore all files, developers just create bitcoin and made all others thing working automatically how I think. They fixing all bugs for bitcoin system would always working.
No.14

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:09:55 PM

Definitely not, bitcoin will not die due to developers, but it may die when the market refuses it. Always grow and always go up, strong and stable.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:16:45 PM

You actually mean that there are core developers of bitcoin, but that is false, you are probably a newbie in here and you are trying to spread fud over this. They doesnt even exist, or at least, we dont know anything from their developers or from the real Satoshi Nakamoto (if he really exists)
But why are you caring about that? enjoy it man, nobody knows how much time will bitcoin last.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:18:38 PM

Do you think they are the only ones willing to work on such a revolutionary tech? Anyways, as long as we're talking about it, I'd like to see lukedashjr gone. Literal religious extremists should have nothing to do with bitcoin. Or any crypto for that matter.
Bayrem

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:34:46 PM

bitcoin can not be dead, because she's rising everyday and many people are using this and even companys are using bitcoin so its very difficult that bitcoin be dead.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:49:36 PM

People who live in fear will always find information that puts Bitcoin in a position that looks like it might fail but that's to them. Other people only see it as succeeding.
rev2

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:17:24 PM

As some of you already said, bitcoin will never die. Maybe the core project may die, but never the idea behind it.

The only way the idea can die is if there is a better proposal or no need for money at all... But I think we're hundreds of years away from that probably. When we master space traveling and have fully autonomous robots, there won't be any need for money anymore in my opinion, and also no need for bitcoin.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:17:51 PM

It could happeb if developers does not have their heart to the investors of bitcoin at all. If they will.gonna get all the money of people who is totally so bad. But I think it would not happen because I know they are good enough and bitcoin already soared high and reach good history so why they will going to let bitcoin die and put things in down with bitcoin because surely even them yhey have good amount of bitcoin now they have good income with this.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:22:16 PM

People who live in fear will always find information that puts Bitcoin in a position that looks like it might fail but that's to them. Other people only see it as succeeding.
I can sense that too mate. Spreading fake news like this, death of bitcoin is not a clear and just information. They don't even bother to show and prove to us how will bitcoin die. They're just making issue because they know themselves that they can't be that patient to wait for bitcoin to pay them. In other words they are hesitant that bitcoin will continue living in the economy and therefore, will die or gone for good. Actually, they're just wasting their time posting such negative things about bitcoin and we believe that bitcoin is still alive and no death can beat for it is immortal in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: