Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin  (Read 3499 times)
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:32:08 AM

The right time to start investing is now, because as we already know that bitcoin values ​​from time to time continue to rise. so the right answer I personally think is 'now' for investing in bitcoin.
Any time is the right time to invest in bitcoin. You just need a lot of money to invest in bitcoin. The more time you waste the mote opportunity you will miss to earn more and more money. Therefore I suggest that investment in bitcoin has no certain time period. You just need the dare to invest in bitcoin. Although the price is high but it is rising more and more.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:49:09 AM

The right time to start investing is now, because as we already know that bitcoin values ​​from time to time continue to rise. so the right answer I personally think is 'now' for investing in bitcoin.
Any time is the right time to invest in bitcoin. You just need a lot of money to invest in bitcoin. The more time you waste the mote opportunity you will miss to earn more and more money. Therefore I suggest that investment in bitcoin has no certain time period. You just need the dare to invest in bitcoin. Although the price is high but it is rising more and more.

For beginners, the right time is now, but for the senior trader and experienced holder, they will wait for the bitcoin moment to drop and finally reach the price of correction, this is very natural, in the end the beginner will think for the same, every day is the right time to invest in btc, or will lose momentum from fluctuations.
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 05:54:22 AM

I think you can now buy bitcoin.
after sometime it will increase big amount, then you can sell

edynolan

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:58:58 AM

it's hard to predict the price in the market if you want to invest your money in bitcoin, but my advice is wait where the day there is a dump for bitcoin and you buy and then sell when the price of the sad starts to rise. if you have a lot of capital better buy ICO or new coins that will be available in the market
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:18:45 AM

hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks
Anytime is the right time to invest in bitcoin even it's is low or high price because it will give you profit anytime. It's your hand how to handle your investment.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:33:05 AM

The price of the leading cryptocurrency is highly volatile, like increasing in value in a fast pace then followed by slow, continued downfall til it stabilized. Many factors like global situations or speculation concerning the upcoming hardfork or SegWit2x might affects the price movement of the bitcoin and may bring it down to the level that you can afford to invest. When investing in bitcoin, try to study its history and be aware of the events sorrounding it.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:44:37 AM

I think, it is time to invest.
you should buy some bitcoin now.
I befor some days I know from my senior  bitcoin price will increase big

as far as I know the bitcoin, it's always changing the price so if you want to invest in the bitcoin when the price is down again so that if the price has gone up you already have the advantage, it if make short term but if make long term anytime I think it could be
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:46:01 AM

all the time could be a good time to invest in bitcoin because from day to day bitcoin always get a lot of devotees and the price will continue to creep up. but it seems that if you want to invest and avoid the possibility of being cursed in bitcoin you should wait after hard fork occurs

Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:53:34 AM

I suggest you try to back read and do some research regarding to the pricing of bitcoin you must learn when is the proper timing when it comes to bitcoin investment, right now the value of bitcoin is really high and investment cannot assure you that you will have a good profit, better wait when the price drops and reach $3000 if you want to earn good.
nappoleon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:19:12 AM

8 years ago was the best time. And at that time, when people invest on projects like bitcoin they are crazy, so lesson there is, be crazy (contrarian), it's the right path. Good luck pleb!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitqistchris

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:46:13 AM

I think the price of bitcoin will fall after the hard fork, so that might be a good time to buy.
Alexbit2017

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:48:58 AM

it's high time to invest in bitcoins  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink
b_parin

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:56:19 AM

anyone can advise

thanks

You can wait for a sudden drop of price of bitcoin, that's the time you need to buy. Then, wait for a 20-30% increase of bitcoin price to sell them.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:57:52 AM

anyone can advise

thanks

Well, looking at this time, now there is an upcoming fork, the price of bitcoin will be fluctuating up and down, so, it will be better to stay close to the market chart to know when you can make an investment.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:04:20 AM

anyone can advise

thanks

I personally will never know when the best time to buy bitcoin. it all depends on what you want and plan. so experience is important when someone spends his money to invest. I think you should take the time to study crypto and blockchain.
willmunte

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:07:17 AM

always a good time to invest in bitcoin. Do not invest in it too late if you do not want to miss out on your opportunity.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:11:46 AM

anyone can advise

thanks
If I were you I will invest today because bitcoin price is increasing every day so if you start today you will get a money more than you expected, why not to invest today someday that you invest a lot of money in your virtual wallet you would also notice that day by day you are getting more money than you do last time so try it now. you have much time to do that and spend that time to invest money by posting and helping people by giving answers to their questions.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:14:34 AM

Based on my own observation the right time to buy bitcoin is when its price  go down or low it is really a great chance when its price is low because the expenses also is low and maybe it gives you a great big profit in return because we all have seened the amazing price of bitcoin from the past years till now it is really amazing.

Haha nobody knows what is low or what is high.  Any price below $100k etc could be considered a bargain in 2-4 years.  The best thing to do is just buy small amounts weekly or if you want to gamble hold out for a market pull back but if you want the best price it will always mean holding fiat on exchanges which has a risk.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:17:15 AM

Hard to time the market, but I'd go for December when people are more likely to pull from crypto to get presents and vacations, it's also conveniently after the forks. It might not happen to dip very well but I still think of December like a good time to buy.

hasan019

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:20:33 AM

I think bitcoin will grow more and if you invest now you will get good return.

I don't know where will btc stop. 20K$ or 40k$

BTCBTCBTCBTC
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: