Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin  (Read 3496 times)
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:21:50 AM

The right time to start investing is now, because as we already know that bitcoin values ​​from time to time continue to rise. so the right answer I personally think is 'now' for investing in bitcoin.
Any time is the right time to invest in bitcoin. You just need a lot of money to invest in bitcoin. The more time you waste the mote opportunity you will miss to earn more and more money. Therefore I suggest that investment in bitcoin has no certain time period. You just need the dare to invest in bitcoin. Although the price is high but it is rising more and more.

For beginners, the right time is now, but for the senior trader and experienced holder, they will wait for the bitcoin moment to drop and finally reach the price of correction, this is very natural, in the end the beginner will think for the same, every day is the right time to invest in btc, or will lose momentum from fluctuations.
There is no specific time when will the price drops and pumps up, so for starters we would like to encourage now  as early as possible, its because if you study the trend of bitcoin since years ago, its trend is increasing and no doubt that it will still increase, so all you have to do is invest now and more study and learning, once you learn more apply it, then you will see and notice when the price drops.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:26:45 AM

The best time for me to invest on bitcoin is when the people are panicking to sell their bitcoins because the market is falling down and everybody are just dumping their bitcoin and leaving it even they will get losses. That is the best and perfect time to invest in bitcoin because the price will become cheap and cheaper and if you will invest then you will get a lot of bitcoins for sure.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:28:26 AM

The right time to start investing is now, because as we already know that bitcoin values ​​from time to time continue to rise. so the right answer I personally think is 'now' for investing in bitcoin.
Any time is the right time to invest in bitcoin. You just need a lot of money to invest in bitcoin. The more time you waste the mote opportunity you will miss to earn more and more money. Therefore I suggest that investment in bitcoin has no certain time period. You just need the dare to invest in bitcoin. Although the price is high but it is rising more and more.

I agree. There is no exact time when to invest because bitcoin price pumps up and down. There is more opportunity when invest today to gain more money and not be late because bitcoin price gets higher as time pass by.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rebellious

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:30:50 AM

After bitcoin fork (25 October)  the price will decrease there I think.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:37:25 AM

i think the ideal right time is when bitcoin down right? but are you sure you want to wait for that moment and losing the momentum to gain grow percentage? i think the right time to buy is right now  Smiley
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:57:39 AM

If your planning to invest on Bitcoin, wait for the time that bitcoin's price will fall down (if it will fall down) but if your planning to invest bitcoin for the long term do it now and then hodl it for a long time since we can see that the price of bitcoin is continuing to rise. Anytime is a great time to invest, it depends on the investor if he/she has enough money to invest with it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rohinihere

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:59:29 AM

Till now any time you would have bought bitcoin you would have been in profit...so now is the time...its not gonna coming down now
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:07:24 AM

Many says that it is good to invest on bitcoin if the price is low. But every other day the price of bitcoin is getting high day by day, so it's better to invest now than later.

Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:09:06 AM

hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

It is really hard question because impossible for predict. If you invest your bitcoin i will say to you any time invest your bitcoin. Besides if you know when bitcoin price is down then you will can invest that time.
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:29:43 AM

It should be a big event in the international situation, when the purchasing power of paper money declined. Most people grab gold and bitcoin.
sch_lau

Activity: 103

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:33:50 AM

Well the right time was anytime between 2009 and 2016. unfortunately the bitcoin is too high now if you're hoping to make big money quickly. If i were you i'd store some money in bitcoin and place money in some altcoins that are doing well.

samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:51:07 AM

Bitcoin has already made so many millionaires, it will continue to do so, you're ready. Time went on and you started to accumulate a little money in bitcoin. You will spend days thinking about becoming rich in the future.
Kobro

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:19:39 AM

if asked the right time to invest I think as soon as we have to do it let alone in bitcoin for now the right time if we invest by seeing its development then many people do it, and i do it
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:42:38 AM

if asked the right time to invest I think as soon as we have to do it let alone in bitcoin for now the right time if we invest by seeing its development then many people do it, and i do it

Yes right and I agree, soon bitcoin invest is better than we wait, I'm sure if we continue to delay then we will get an increasingly expensive price, next month the price will reach $ 7500, so if we invest now then within a month we get profit $ 2000 / btc.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:22:35 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 09:59:44 PM by Dilladupak

bitcoin for us that profit at the right time, and now it's time to invest as much as possible
to get good results for future needs in a bright environment.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:50:34 PM

hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

That would be difficult since an accurate speculation about when will the price drop is hard to say with certainty. Hours ago I was certain that Bitcoin will go down because a fork will get underway few days from now but when the price goes beyond the 6000 dollar mark, it made me eat my own words. So no one can say for certain when is the best time to buy in to Bitcoin. All we can say is "buy in the dips" and when exactly is out of our capability of knowing.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:13:15 AM

Based on my own observation the right time to buy bitcoin is when its price  go down or low it is really a great chance when its price is low because the expenses also is low and maybe it gives you a great big profit in return because we all have seened the amazing price of bitcoin from the past years till now it is really amazing.

Haha nobody knows what is low or what is high.  Any price below $100k etc could be considered a bargain in 2-4 years.  The best thing to do is just buy small amounts weekly or if you want to gamble hold out for a market pull back but if you want the best price it will always mean holding fiat on exchanges which has a risk.
Yes I agree with you when the price go down then we need to buy bitcoin as much as we can and that’s what I'm doing from a long time I always buy bitcoin when the price is low and then I’m waiting for the right time when the price go high then I sell all my bitcoins and believe me it really give me a very good profit so always buy bitcoins when the price is low.
NakkaShashi

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:31:22 AM

I think you are asking about the price drop next time.I suggest you just wait for hard fork to end.Then bitcoin will come down to 5000$ then you can invest.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:23:07 AM

I think you are asking about the price drop next time.I suggest you just wait for hard fork to end.Then bitcoin will come down to 5000$ then you can invest.

Buy low and sell high.  It is always been the best to buy low but definitely considering that we cannot predict when will its price will go down, buy atleast when you have an extra money.  When the price goes down just this past month, I was able to buy some bitcoin. It was really nerve racking that after just two months it goes up to $1000.
Telegraphcoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:01:46 PM

Like any popular cryptos the “right time” was yesterday. But in all seriousness the value of Bitcoin and the other popular cryptocurrencies should continue to hold their value. Buy when it’s low, sell when it bounces back to a higher level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: