Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin  (Read 3499 times)
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:12:34 AM

I believe the right time to invest in bitcoins is when the value goes down in short term fluctuation , because it is the least at that time like in September the value went till $3.5K so many people bought BTC and now they are in profit of around 200% .
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:14:20 AM

Investing in bitcoin doesn't necessarily have a right time. Sl long as you have the financial capacity to buy and hold
Some then go. Although, there are certain days wherein bitcoin's price is a bit lower since its value fluctuates but
It doesn't go too deep so its difference is not really that huge unless you are investing millions and millions. Anyway, its better to invest now than later since bitcoin value is constantly increasing despite the fluctuations.

I think the best time and the right time to buy Bitcoin is right now. You do not have to buy the Bitcoin, you can collect or work and save little by little. If you keep putting off, you will be as sorry as I am. I used to know Bitcoin first, the price is still small and reachable. Now the price has soared and I can not make profit for the last of couple years. So all I can do is learn from experience and do my best. I wish I could get an abundant profit. I hope you can learn from my experience and have no doubt.
paradise123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:41:29 AM

When bitcoines value goes down, it's the perfect time to invest in it. But as for my opinion you never know when it's values going to down and when it's going to up. But in few days bitcoin us going up instead of down do either you wait for it to or just buy now cause it's value is going up again and again.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:02:59 AM

I just woke up. So what is the current situation on Bitcoin fork? I am seeing more news about Segwit2x cancelled and then later on some other groups decided to continue the forking.
Shivan Dragon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:30:09 AM

Today! Invest in XEM in poloniex and bittrex. You just have to be patient in investing for XEM and guard its movement in the price market. You will be fruitful for XEM especially thanksgiving and christmas are just around the corner.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:34:55 AM

i think as soon as you buy bitcoin now, it would be better than buy it later, because bitcoin price now is very low now, if you wait too long bitcoin price may rise higher than now, it will be great to invest in bitcoin because in the future bitcoin will rise higher in next year.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:41:28 AM

I will always say that every time is the right time to invest in bitcoin. Especially now the bitcoin price is always increasing and this certainly adds to our confidence we all to invest more in bitcoin world. I have done various ways and in the end all the money I have used to buy bitcoin. Incredible addition of assets that I have more than 50% in just 2 months of trading and bitcoin investment. Believe me that you will succeed and become a rich man by investing in bitcoin.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:51:49 AM

you can invest anytime now, some topics have already discussed about this, bitcoin rate are kicking way up  since last month and hopefully by the end of this year, it will hit the all time high conversion rate. just be wise in trading bitcoin, know the right moment to trade.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
dg2010

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:27:16 AM

Before Bitcoin hits $20,000, you can buy Bitcoin whenever you want. But I think that, you should buy soon to get more proffit.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:06:50 AM

In my opinion, anytime you can invest. If you have a money to spend for your investment. In my opinion there are no right time to invest bitcoin, because bitcoin price is so unstable in just a couple of minute the price will change. Just invest right now if you want, because in the long or short term of period your investment will be 80% successful. But it is depending on the person if they want to invest their money into bitcoin.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:55:35 AM

you can wait until the next fork. I see that after fork, Bitcoin price will be fluctuated, you can choose the low price to take part in.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:04:16 PM

I think now is the right time to invest on bitcoin don't expect bitcoin will down the price at the middle of november  because segwit2x was cancelled so maybe the price of bitcoin will increase.

Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:39:10 PM

hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks
Since that the value of Bitcoin isn't stable and it changes from time to time,I would suggest that you should invest now and wait for the value of Bitcoin to increase. After all, Bitcoin now is at its peak and keeps increasing.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:51:57 PM

maybe if bitcoin price is in correction time, youc an join in bitcoin when bitcoin price is in down. but you need to see the situation, you need to know about ht issues and the news about bitcoin and make some speculation about bitcoin. if you speculation is good you can ivest right now but if don't good, you don't need to invest on it

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:19:42 PM

anyone can advise

thanks
I think the right time to invest on bitcoin when the price become cheap and you would invest and later on the price of bitcoin will increase so thst you could earn income. If you can afford to invest on bitcoin you must invest because its a chance to become rich in the future.
Feri577

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:22:33 PM

such as the right time to invest is time in the long run, you can buy parts in reducing and hold for a few months, and are sold when prices rise or are high, if you want to trade you have to study market trends to predict prices
I can still think of today as the time to buy altcoin because even though bitcoin prices recede a little there are still a few more days before bitcoin gold will come out. Therefore, people are still shifting to bitcoin and that is the reason for altcoins to be at a cheap rate. As soon as the bitcoin gold will come out and be shared, the rest will return to altcoin, yes that is it
sonic212

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:40:50 PM

The right time to invest is to buy bitcoin in the long run, because in the end bitcoin will rise in price and if someone buys bitcoin today, it will surely be worth more in the future. if they can have patience and hold a few months and come to them at that time. For people who want to invest they should keep a close watch on the market, and immediately buy when prices fall, because most when the price goes down it will continue in the future. So the decline can be good for future investment
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:13:44 PM

anyone can advise

thanks

If I were to invest or buy Bitcoins, I would not wait for a certain price because we all know that bitcoin is volatile. And as far as I know it is still at an increasing rate so buying some wouldn't hurt, in contrary, you can hold then earn. Buying bitcoin now would be better than buying it later, because it may grow bigger until such time you could not invest anymore.
Raihan050

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:15:06 PM

I will prefer to wait.
now Bitcoin price increasing so fast. you can buy it but i think if you wait to down bitcoin price than you can buy it & you could be make good profit

btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:22:24 PM

I think, it is time to invest.
you should buy some bitcoin now.
I befor some days I know from my senior  bitcoin price will increase big
i think every time is better to buy or invest in bitcoin.because it is going higher with the passage of time but if u want to make
higher profit then you need to wait for  bitcoin to drop.then you can buy and invest .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: