Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:01:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin  (Read 3496 times)
ribgraph

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:40:16 AM

The best time to invest in bitcoins would be right now, because currently bitcoins are only gaining price value, the earlier you start the more bitcoins you gain which will then potentially grow in value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hectorvazquexx

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:52:17 AM

I would love to know it too. Lets keep watching the graphs!
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:52:45 AM

I have been hearing mix sort of opinion here of when to buy or not. I think it depends on one situation. If you have money then just buy the bitcoins now without caring what is the price. If you wait, maybe you don't have the money at the time when the bitcoin price is low, so you will be left out. Better to buy now if you have money and can afford it.
Henry27

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:24:16 AM

I think bitcoin will grow more and if you invest now you will get good return.

I don't know where will btc stop. 40K$ or 80k$
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:46:20 AM

I think today is the best time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin price continue increasing.

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:49:31 AM

If we discuss about right time to buy bitcoin maybe it depends on each user because of course everyone has different view, but for me the best time to buy bitcoin when i have money and bitcoin price slightly decreased maybe that's right time to buy bitcoin.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:54:40 AM

I have been hearing mix sort of opinion here of when to buy or not. I think it depends on one situation. If you have money then just buy the bitcoins now without caring what is the price. If you wait, maybe you don't have the money at the time when the bitcoin price is low, so you will be left out. Better to buy now if you have money and can afford it.
yes it all depends on the conditions that exist because if we do not pay attention to circumstances and situations then we can lose many opportunities. We are never late in investing in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin gives us the opportunity to be able to get everything we want, already many people who proved to be rich after investing bitcoin. All because they managed to take advantage of the situation, I've seen the worst conditions but when we are smart to make decisions then we can get what we want.
Henry27

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:12:20 PM

When bitcoines value goes down, it's the perfect time to invest in it. But as for my opinion you never know when it's values going to down and when it's going to up. But in few days bitcoin us going up instead of down do either you wait for it to or just buy now cause it's value is going up again and again.
bxbxy

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:09:47 PM

When is the right time to invest on bitcoin? Well. This Minute. This hour. Today. This Month. This year. Dont waste any day or even an hour just to think of when is the right time because when you invest today you will earn tomorrow.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:31:21 AM

hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

It depends if you are on short term or for long term investment. If for short term then wait for pullback. Technical indicators might help you with this. Watch also for support area as it will be a good entry point if respected. You can also read some articles and watch videos to update yourself the reason why it dips. It might help you decide, it it is a major bad news then wait until it stabilize, if just normal reaction from the market then go as planned. On the other hand, if you are eyeing for long term investment then you can invest anytime. You don't have to worry about the dips as it would be an opportunity to buy more. Just store your investments in a hardware wallet rather than in online exchanges to prevent itm from being hacked or compromised if something happens on your exchanges.

valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:46:04 AM

You can invest anytime as long as you have good amount of money to spare or you can work on bounty campaigns to earn altcoins and exchange it to bitcoins then from there you can start trading or holding your coins to grow.
coorsaur

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:51:48 AM

anyone can advise

thanks

For me, watch closely the chart of its value when it will drop or rise. When it drop big time that is one of the great time to invest in bitcoin. While on the other hand, bitcoin is unpredictable i recommend not putting all your money in one basket.
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:40:09 AM

Few years back maybe the right time. For now its just too late. The price is so expensive together with the high fees. You will be at disadvantage if you try to invest right now. There maybe a little chance that the price would drop atleast to 3/4 then maybe its the time. But at this moment today, it will be a great disadvantage.
I'm keeping watch to the chart and if happens to drop a lot I'm going to buy a big portion of btc.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:24:41 AM

anyone can advise

thanks
What investment? If it is a short term investment, you must wait for the bitcoin price to dropdown, while in longer investment, you must buy little by little every month.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:40:48 AM

the bitcoin has experience a huge change of price from 20k$ to less than 15$ in a past few hours. so i would tell you that this is the right time to invest in bitcoin that will surely, you will get a huge profit next year.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:23:54 PM

anyone can advise

thanks
the right time for bitcoin investment is right now, because if delaying for bitcoin investment, it's likely that the price will always increase. So investasilah on bitcoin right now.

You should buy bitcoin when the value fall from its current price, or you should wait for some fork. Many  users wait for the fork and willing to buy more when it happens. But we don't know when will these fork appears. The price is still low from it current value i mean last week the price was 20k and now its 13k. So you can invest now buy some coin and hold them till it again reaches 20K or more.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:40:38 PM

anyone can advise

thanks

Today is actually a good time to invest on bitcoins since bitcoins today cost cheaper than the time it was $20,000 each. So go buy now while the price of bitcoins are very cheap and take advantage of the price fluctuation.

aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:19:51 PM

I think the right time to invest is when we are sure there will be a developmental reaction of the bitcoin graph ....
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:14:28 PM

My suggest anytime is the right time to invest Bitcoin , 'cause Bitcoin price never down maybe it is down just for a while and it is will rise again quickly.

I will suggest to hold the buying for some time if you are planing to invest in bitcoins. The price is too high now and you don't want to be caught up in a time when you buy and price fall down and you are just stuck. The price is growing straight up for last 2 months and it is bound to bounce back. Just wait and buy at the right moment.
DenkoViewly

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 10:57:40 PM

The best time to invest in bitcoin was yesterday.. next best time is now. Think about what I said.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: