Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin  (Read 3499 times)
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

The right time to invest is everyday created by our almighty God. It gives you a continuous chances that there is a time for you to invest in bitcoin.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:39:37 PM

Now is the right time to invest because the price of the bitcoin is lower than the previous weeks. Bitcoin price is still affected by the uncertainty of regulation in South Korea and the recent event in China. Bitcoin may continue to be bearish this month and might still go down below $10k but it still depend on some factors like the continuing crackdowns of miners and exchanges in China.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

There are many people have bought their bitcoins at 19000 - 20000 dollar. Any one who can afford to buy bitcoin at current low price should not miss this opportunity. Buy now and wait for a new all time high.
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

Actually there are several factors regarding in when will be the right time to invest on bitcoins. For me the first thing that I look up on is its stability and its availability which also of-course the security of the crypto currency. Those three factors alone can already determine the outcome of a cryptocurrency and once its all met then its also the right time to invest in it. There are also several people who I personally know who just kept on investing and buying bitcoins once the price dropped which is also a good thing, buy and sell strategy is one of the most proven and used way to earn but the downside is since the market is unpredictable there will be times that prices will just keep dropping making some investors and holders loose more than what they invested.
SmarterCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

Hi,

there is never the right time when to buy…too many variables are unknown for the future.
There are several strategies for timing an entry, however, even those do not hold all the times, especially during high volatile market
From a technical point of view, we are approaching the 200MA, which can be seen as possible support…  Roll Eyes
However, we all know, that technical indicators are fine, until they break…. Roll Eyes

So, either you wait until the market settles and calms down or invest in a well defined, tested strategy and portfolio.

beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

for me, the right time to invest in bitcoin is when bitcoin prices are down, you can buy bitcoin and start to invest when bitcoin prices are low because if the bitcoin price goes up it will benefit
bitsharks95

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

I think no one knows. No one can predict, so You could find yourself waiting for an event that doesn't happen.
I'm not a bitcoin expert, My idea is The best time to invest in bitcoin was 8 years ago. The second best time is right now..
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

The best time for me to start when it comes to investing be it in stocks or in bitcoin will be once you have extra amount or funds that you can part away. Since once you invested you must be always be ready for any outcome. If you invested your money think of it as its already been lost and don’t expect too much like a fast return. Every hour is an opportunity in investing since the market always quickly change. So invest now while the price is still low.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:32:01 PM

The best time for me to start when it comes to investing be it in stocks or in bitcoin will be once you have extra amount or funds that you can part away. Since once you invested you must be always be ready for any outcome. If you invested your money think of it as its already been lost and don’t expect too much like a fast return. Every hour is an opportunity in investing since the market always quickly change. So invest now while the price is still low.

The right time to invest in bitcoin is when the value of it is low so that you have a profit but if the price of bitcoin is increasing that was a time that you can have a big profit if your going to trade your bitcoin and you should be happy on that time, but if its not rising more on its price you should be aware of the outcome of it that not all the time that you can have a big profit from it.

hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks
For investment, you can buy bitcoin anytime especially when the price is low. Then hold for a long time and sell at a higher price.For trading, learn a lot and watch rigorously to buy at the dip and sell at the biunce back instantly.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:44:43 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 05:51:09 AM by megalith07

In the event that we talk about right time to buy Btc perhaps it relies upon every client as a result obviously everybody has diverse view yet for me the best time to buy Btc when I have cash and Btc cost somewhat diminished possibly believe it or not time to buy Btc.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

What a dumb question. If someone knows the good times to invest in bitcoin then they have become billionaires. It depends on the thought of each person to decide whether to invest in bitcoin or not.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

Many people think that now is the right time to buy bitcoin, this is because bitcoin prices are cheaper than the previous few months that topped $ 10k, but I'm sure that bitcoin prices are skyrocketing so we should take advantage of this moment.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

I think the right time to invest bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin on the lowest.
Now is the good time to buy bitcoin because the price still low.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

I cannot mention the price where u can buy but i can only say that look at the previous highs and wait for it to drop minimum 30 percent from the highs and then u can start buying , i do the same way to take some short term and long term profits.This is the best way to reap profits, but always keep a watch on the correction percent so that we are never stuck in the middle of the price.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks
I think the bitcoin will continue to rise, so your best bet is to buy now the bitcoin , it will achieve a very high price in the future, you will get a lot of benefits, you'll be glad you investment bitcoin now.
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

Bitcoin always gives you good opportunity to invest to make a high profit. Pick the right time to earn more money. I think this is a good time to buy because its value is falling. This is the time to buy into hoarding.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:18:41 PM

Whenever there is a dip in a market, go for the investment. Recently, bitcoin's price was hovering around the 8000$ mark and it was the right time to invest in it. Within a few days it recovered back to the 9000+$ mark.
If you witness another steep fall of this sort, do not waste the opportunity and immediately proceed with investing in bitcoin. This is the ideal time.
Also, ensure that you sell your investments once they have increased by 25-50%. It is important to cash out at the right time so you can take advantage of the next fall.
cryptomoney4life

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Hi,

You can day trade of course Wink
Or do what I do invest in ICO's. Send me a message if you want some more information on that tho.
Don't forget it is not as easy as it seems  Cool

Cheers, and have a nice day!
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

I think now is a good time to invest, currently bitcoin prices look cheap because under $ 10,000, I'm sure that the price after June will skyrocket so if we do not invest now it will get an expensive price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: