Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin  (Read 3499 times)
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

Don't wait for the time to invest money in any products start from today with a small amount and buy on a regular basis to get average price per unit.

I agree,  you have to start now for some little amount if you. But i guess it is much better if you try to invest not really big amount but some thing like that can satisfy you. There are lots of coin now that have less price so you can buy those. Start today and hold it for your future and watch how your coin go to a huge exchange rates.

masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:32:38 AM

When you have a lot of money to buy bitcoin. when the bitcoin market is stable and tends to increase the bitcoin value. You should invest at this point and wait for the right time to sell it.
benteng

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:37:27 AM

Today is still good time to buy bitcoin.but it is recommended to buy using small amount of your money.please prepare the rest to buy at lower price when price retraces or drops to certain lower level to control your risk and at the same time you you have a better opportunity to get faster profit if price rebound again suddenly.
Bailey Bat

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:41:11 AM

I will make a speculation whenever. I can purchase Bitcoin effectively at whatever point I need. That is one venture called exchanging, in the event that I as of now have an overall revenue then I will offer Bitcoin I have. This is a system and I will state again that I will make Bitcoin speculations at whatever point I need, I am certain it doesn't take long and I will settle on a choice rapidly.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

I will make a speculation whenever. I can purchase Bitcoin effectively at whatever point I need. That is one venture called exchanging, in the event that I as of now have an overall revenue then I will offer Bitcoin I have. This is a system and I will state again that I will make Bitcoin speculations at whatever point I need, I am certain it doesn't take long and I will settle on a choice rapidly.

you have a good decision because you can buy bitcoin any price you want but in the other side, you have another opportunity to buy bitcoin at the lower price so you can save your money to wait if the price is down for more. but I hope that you can make the analysis when you want to buy bitcoin and not just depends on the speculation because you might get lost the money if you don't have analysis. and for me, I think the best time to invest in bitcoin is when we see the price is dump so hard and we can buy the bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

The right time to invest is when its in red and sell it when the price is in green. So you can earn a lot with that by investing.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

I think now is the time to buy Bitquin the price in stability and stability and there is no fear of buying now
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

I think now is the time to buy Bitquin the price in stability and stability and there is no fear of buying now

The best time to be buying bitcoin is right when everyone else is selling and there is a lot of FUD around. This makes right now a pretty ideal time to be buying bitcoin in my opinion. We will see the market start to pick up steam again sometime this year.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

Bitcoin investment can give you a lot of money. But you have to invest in the right time. You must first know about bitcoin well before investing. Because the price of bitcoin is changed every day. Sometimes the price increases, and sometimes it is downward. It may be that, today price has dropped a lot, and today it has increased a lot.

I welcome the purpose of investing your of bitcoin. A few days ago, its price had dropped further, it grew again, and again lowered. I think this is the time to invest bitcoin. But you have to be patient, do not be disappointed. You have to invest for a long time. Because the wises say that, after a few days, bitcoin prices will start to increase. I hope you enjoy your investment.
nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

This is the right time to invest because if you dont invest in bitcoin now and price increase 20X you will feel sorry for not investing.So my advice is to invest now. Cheesy
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

you can invest bitcoin right now because the price is very low right now this is a big opportunity for the investor to buy more since the prices are dipping so hardly
Markupoltit

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:10:39 PM

anyone can advise

thanks
today is the right time to invest, because the price is very low, and there is still have a chance to earn when you invested in a low price and you have a chance when it will bounce back to its high price.
marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

For me. There is no choosing of time for investing in bitcoin.
Everytime is the right time.. Because bitcoin is still profitable .
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

anyone can advise

thanks
The best time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins is when there market values are on a downward trend and for you to know when the trends has reach bottom you will need to be checking the market movement almost all the time.

Srenond

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

I have been hearing blend kind of sentiment here of when to purchase or not. I think it relies upon one circumstance. On the off chance that you have cash then simply purchase the bitcoins now without minding what is the cost. On the off chance that you pause, perhaps you don't have the cash when the bitcoin cost is low, so you will be forgotten. Better to purchase now in the event that you have cash and can manage the cost of it.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

Best time is today. Not really, best time is when you are comfortable investing it and not afraid of losing it in any period of time.
When you are comfortable and willing to wait until you see the value that you are waiting for both buying and selling your coins, bitcoin might be low for some time and then bounce up after, people who have a lots of experience about buying and selling bitcoin don't have a time frame when will be the best time to do the trade, instead they really taking opportunities in each movements that the coin go, sway and heavy fluctuations might be a good chance if you know when to place your entry.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

for me the right time to invest in bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin going down. So you can buy more out of your money. And hodling the bitcoin until it increases in price and your investment will be higher in value too. You need to do some vigilant actions while investing in bitcoin.
arteezyy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

As long as you think that the price of bitcoin is at its lowest for that year then maybe you can say that its a good time to invest. You should consider your capital first before investing, you should check if you have the spare and right amount of money that it will never interfere with you daily lives and then that's the appropriate time for you to invest. You must also brace yourself in case you lose your profit but you must never panic sell because the possibility of bitcoin increasing is at the later months of the year so you should onto your bitcoin as long as you can and maybe your patience will be paid back twice in the end.

Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:13:01 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 04:15:45 PM by Apiapik

The right way to buy bitcoin is when the price or exchange rate of bitcoin back down. Because at that time is the right time for investment .. With the current investment of bitcoin down, opportunities for high profits can be achieved.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

investing in bitcoin is very good and very profitable, you can invest now because bitcoin price is not so high today but actually for investment in bitcoin can be done anytime with any price

Whether you wait for it or buy it now because its value will rise again and again. When bitcoine values ​​drop, this is a good time to invest in them. But for my opinion, you never know when that value will go down and when it will go up. But in a few days, we did not ride up, not down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: