Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin  (Read 3499 times)
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

The right time to start investing is now, because as we already know that bitcoin values ​​from time to time continue to rise. so the right answer I personally think is 'now' for investing in bitcoin.
I agree, now is the right time to start invest, we all know that the price of bitcoin is increasing time to time. If you want to invest just buy if you know that the price is low i think you decide immediately before the price will rise again.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks
For me, As long as you have money to buy for bitcoins then you need to buy bitcoins. Bitcoins price is unpredictable so whatever issue it might its price is still going higher. So if I were you buy and hold it in your wallet until the price hits to the moon.
We know that value of bitcoin is unpredictable, when the value is dipped this is the right time to buy and invest it and if you have more money  buy more cause bitcoin is suprisingly hits to the moon.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

The right time to start investing is now, because as we already know that bitcoin values ​​from time to time continue to rise. so the right answer I personally think is 'now' for investing in bitcoin.
I agree, now is the right time to start invest, we all know that the price of bitcoin is increasing time to time. If you want to invest just buy if you know that the price is low i think you decide immediately before the price will rise again.
Yes I do believe also that this time is the perfect time to grab a chamce to start investing in bitcoin since the value of bitcoin today is affordable compared to recent value which came to $20000 per bitcoin, it's too costly to afford right. So if you have your savings now, and your ready to take risks of it then why you shouldn't do this investment, I bet that you would get your return of investment but you really had to work it out and have a long patience too.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

The right time to go for investing of your money into any of the crypto currency may it be bitcoin or any other crypto coin is to wait for the time when the market value of those crypto coins starts falling down. You need not to invest without making any hustle as investing at time when the market is down will help you in buying of more number of coins and above, will generate greater revenue for you too.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

I think the best time to invest on bitcoin right now because the price now is very low and going down, this time is the big opportunity for the investors to invest their bitcoin, now the price is dump to low value, use it to inverse in bitcoin for the future profits.
paymentbit21

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

this is still unknown to anyone, now the market has subsided (and tomorrow may jump.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

Invest in bitcoin always! if you look at longevity, then you can buy it at any time! now a good investment price! I am sure that the rapid growth will start from day to day! if you look at the graphs for the past year - now the exact same correction is happening! buy at low prices, as long as there is such an opportunity!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

anyone can advise

thanks

For the short-term gain, wait for the dip, buy then, wait for the price to bounce back - sell.

For the long term holding, buy anytime, or better yet - do a cost averaging, buy a little regularly (i.e. every month).
I totally agree on your suggestion. Buy bitcoins when the value of it is still in low price. After that, hold your bitcoins and wait for the right time to sell it when the price value of bitcoin is at it's highest value to gain much profits.
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

anyone can advise

thanks
I think when the best time to buy Bitcoin is when there is an issue because the average price of Bitcoin will fall by 20% when the issue occurs.
castis

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

I think best time is everyday because in few year bitcoin will be million so just buy while its low and dont think about small up and downs.
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

anyone can advise

thanks
The price of bitcoin is unpredictable, so it's hard to find the best time to buy it. When you decide to buy, you need to make your own decisions, and don't give up on others' opinions.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

anyone can advise

thanks
Just feel it, there is no really a specific time or date to invest. Just feel to invest and invest when the coin's price is low so when the price increases, your profit will be huge.
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

Actually there is no right time to invest in Bitcoin. but there is a good time to invest in Bitcoin.if you want to get a good amount of profit from Bitcoin investment. and the time is when the price of Bitcoin is very low. if you invest in Bitcoin at the time of low price of Bitcoin you will get the best profits

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

anyone can advise

thanks
I think the right time to start bitcoin investment is at the beginning of the year, because usually the bitcoin price will go down. And when the bitcoin gets into your wallet, try to hold it until the middle of the year because usually the bitcoin price is always good that month.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

anyone can advise

thanks

The right time to invest in bitcoins are today yes you red it right today because the bitcoins are almost $8k in the markwt and still not growing up it will be almost a week since they started to falling into that situation and that is a great thing for you and for us who wants to start buying bitcoins because we really believe that the bitcoins will rise again before the year ends and maybe it is not $40k but they will rise again at least for $25k in the market.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

anyone can advise

thanks
NOW is the best time to INVEST IN BITCOIN, the price has gone down but that does not mean the end of bitcoin. this time is often used as a moment to buy bitcoin.
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:10:15 PM

Nowadays you have good opportunity to invest your money in bitcoin. Prices reached their bottom and will pump high very soon so you will return everything with profit.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:55:41 AM

In my opinion, i think today is the right time to invest in bitcoin. But if you see that the price is low you decide it and invest immediately that the best time. I think if you really want to invest you don't need to ask someone if when is the right time, because if you can afford and you have a knowledge so no specific time when you invest. Because if you invest in low price if the price is increase you earn good amount of profit.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:06:22 AM

anyone can advise

thanks

There is no really what we call a right time to invest in bitcoin but for me, now is the right time as the market price of bitcoin now is a bit cheaper compare to previous months.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
voxdu12

Activity: 322

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:01:05 AM

when it drops to 5000-6000 then it is worth investing, it will happen in late March or early April, then a trend reversal is possible

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: