Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin  (Read 3499 times)
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

This is the right time to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin price is drops. don't means the bit coin is dead. Bitcoin has generally increased in value at a very fast. You can get earn huge bitcoin, then invest now.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
babycute123

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

This time is not the best time to invest in bitcoin but it's the best time to invest in altcoin
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:58:16 AM

This question was last year, but let me answer it,because today the price of bitcoin is lowest,and we are lucky to have a chance to buy bitcoin in small amount. Bitcoin will surely increase after a couple of months and hope we have many bitcoin.
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

Honestly,there's no such thing like a right time or best time to invest on bitcoin.All of it is actually depends on your decision and strategy on how will you be able to make your money's growth instantly as soon as possible.Investing is all about putting your money on the line for the sake of earning some profit in return and you can invest your money anytime you want but if you want to secure the development of your money then atleast consider the condition of the market.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

This question was last year, but let me answer it,because today the price of bitcoin is lowest,and we are lucky to have a chance to buy bitcoin in small amount. Bitcoin will surely increase after a couple of months and hope we have many bitcoin.

This is a question that explains Bitcoin when prices soar and different from now but for me this is a great opportunity for you to buy Bitcoin in early 2018 because maybe by the end of this year Bitcoin will go back up.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

At this moment, I think now good time to invest money in bitcoin. Simultaneous fluctuation of bitcoin price is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin because the value of it is cheap. Since the value of bitcoin is almost 8,000 USD, I think this is the right time to invest money within. Or else, maybe wait for a couple of days and wait for the bitcoin price rich the lowest price.
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

now is the right time for us to invest from this bitcoin, because for the future the world of investment is very useful for our future and our family that we love.
bitcoin in my opinion is the best way for us to save and learn about investment world.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

In my opinion, the right time to invest on bitcoin is as soon as possible. As time goes by, the value of bitcon is increasing.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

no one can know when is the right time, but i can see that now is not dip to buy, i think you can see the meida or group you join in, if no one talk about bitcoin, then it will be a good time to buy
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

Right time is when the price is low and market is down. Most of bitcoin user wait for the hard fork. A bad news also crash the value and help investor to invest more and buy more coins .Its also depend in which business you're investing. If you want to hold bitcoin for long term just wait when price is down,and for trade you can start whenever you want.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:06:09 PM

There is no specific time for bitcoin investment,you ca invest at any time with the little amount of money you have not waiting for huge amount before investing 
SuperSayan

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:44:16 AM

BTC reach 7k$ and is the best price to buy!
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:04:13 AM

I've watched bitcoin got to $20000 ish and down to $7060 at time of writing. IMHO it's a GREAT time to buy into the market. I wish i had more fiat so i could stock up. I would make sure to spread your risk though...don't put all your faith in bitcoin, there are a lot of other good coins which will do well through 2018 once we get out of this red zone. NEO, IOTA, Stellar, and some alt coins...do some research, google searches...welcome to crypto!!!
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:17:50 AM

For now I think its right time to buy shared bitcoin as well as altcoin with prices falling drastically it would be possible for traders to earn profits in the next few months by having extra patience in waiting.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Gusbaaa

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:21:32 AM

For the short-term gain, wait for the dip, buy then, wait for the price to bounce back - sell. For the long term holding, buy anytime, or better yet - do a cost averaging, buy a little regularly (i.e. every month). Nowadays would be the best time. Thr market value of Bitcoin is currently falling due to thebseason but we don't need to worry about it becsuse it is expected that its market price will increase and become more expensive after holidays.
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:25:43 AM

For there is no right or perfect time to invest in bitcoin. It is all about trusting your gut feeling and instincts. I usually check how the market has being moving lately and try to analize it. If bitcoin price is low that is the usual time I invest.
Pikachu18
Copper Member

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:25:33 AM

Honestly Speaking, With any market, there is no guarantee. It’s important for you to understand how Bitcoin works before investing any money. Till now Bitcoin has fallen more than 50% since Last year. So, perhaps I think it is now a good time to evaluate its investment merits.
Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency, do your homework, come to a conclusion and invest.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

There are very less opportunity is come in front of you to invest the money in the bitcoin . So it's a good time again this opportunity is come in front of you to invest the money in bitcoin and get the more benefit in the future. Now a days the price of bitcoin is $7000 this price is very less so it is good time to invest the money in bitcoin and get more money in the future because in the last of this year the price of bitcoin is approx $15000 so it is right time to invest the money.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

I think, it is time to invest.
you should buy some bitcoin now.
I befor some days I know from my senior  bitcoin price will increase big

You can invest anytime. If you feel that you are lucky to invest in a project and you have enough amount to invest, don't hesitate to do so. But make sure that you already study what is going on in the market before going in.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

BTC reach 7k$ and is the best price to buy!

I think yesterday is the best time to invest in bitcoin because yesterday, the price is at $6k and if we have much money, we can directly buy bitcoin. but today if we are late to buy bitcoin in yesterday, we could still buy right now as the price does not increase too much so we can have the bitcoin and use for our investment. I think there is no right time to invest our money in bitcoin, we can buy at any price we want and make sure we still have money to buy bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄