Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin  (Read 3499 times)
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

I think, it is time to invest.
you should buy some bitcoin now.
I befor some days I know from my senior  bitcoin price will increase big

You can invest anytime. If you feel that you are lucky to invest in a project and you have enough amount to invest, don't hesitate to do so. But make sure that you already study what is going on in the market before going in.
Investing can be done anytime there is no restrictions about it, if you have money you can buy bitcoin with it, gradually bitcoin price is increasing more and more, people feel afraid of investment in bitcoin but I would suggest them to feel free about it, do not worry about market it is usual happening, price often get high and low but you will have to wait and let the market be high once again. Get fast knowledge about bitcoin before you go for investment and the bitcointalk is the only best source for it.
argonresonates3

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

I cant say it becausee its difficult to say before had as this year too all the calculations were disturbed by btcs
santankara

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

hi, would like to know when is the next price to invest in bitcoins?

anyone can advise

thanks

Bitcoin cannot be predicted when it will rise or fall all of it happens spontaneously.
Keep monitoring bitcoin prices so you can quickly buy when prices go down, and sell them when prices go up.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

Well anytime is the right time to invest on bitcoin but I thinks it is best right now to invest on it because its price is dropping so low. Buy as many bitcoins as you can afford and then hold it for long term, wait for its price to go higher and that's the time you'll sell all your bitcoins.
endermanfomalhaut7

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

The next downfall will be by July or August probably because it will hang in hike for sometimes
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

Predicting bitcoin price is difficult. No one can gives you the right advise when to buy bitcoin. I haven't even opened an exchange in a week. If you believe that bitcoin has reached its bottom, you can buy it today. But i believe in the future when bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies gets mass adoption, the price will be surge.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

No one can categorically tell you the next price of Bitcoin at which you can invest. In fact, there are several investment you can do in bitcoin at any given price so if I need to advise you, I will tell you that the time to invest in bitcoin is now.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

No one can categorically tell you the next price of Bitcoin at which you can invest. In fact, there are several investment you can do in bitcoin at any given price so if I need to advise you, I will tell you that the time to invest in bitcoin is now.
Now is the precious time to invest on bitcoin because the prices is on dump, in fact as what you tell there's no such time when the market is soaring and also it is unpredictable .My advise to you is try to invest because nothing will happens if we not try invest. Yes, its too risky but still think further more how you can earn faster enormous profit.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

Invest in bitcoin is always! if you look at longevity, then you can buy it at any time, now a good investment price! I am sure that the rapid growth will start from day to day! if you look at the graphs for the past year - now the exact same correction is happening! buy at low prices, as long as there is such an opportunity.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:25:24 PM

I suggest that you buy bitcoins now when tge price is still at a decline. This is a known tactic among good bitcoin investors and it is called "buying the dip" or "discount buying". Basically you buy bitcoins when the price is low so in turn you buy bitcoins at a cheaper price. As a result of dip buying uou are helping bitcoin's value yo recover therefore ensuring profits on your part. So I suggest you buy now.
feegro77

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin selling price is going down. If now buy bitcoin, I'm sure the next few days bitcoin rise again.
That's when we can sell again bitcoin that we have bought yesterday yesterday.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

I think for me this is the right time to invest in bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin going down. So you can buy more out of your money. And holding the bitcoin until it increases in price and your investment will be higher in value too. You need to do some vigilant actions while investing in bitcoin.
Hitesh Ohri

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

same as the other investment opportunities concept of bitcoin is same..... like buy it in low price and sell it in higher price, when the market is fully formed then it is the right time to invest on bitcoin
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

Right now is the right time for you to invest in it, because its current price is low, and keep bitcoin until it increases and your investment will be higher. But I believe that in the future bitcoin and crypto will be stable and flourish widely applied by everyone.
Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

Many people say that you should invest in bitcoins if they are low,
I would like to suggest an average dollar investment strategy for beginners to get acquainted with volatility,
But every day bitcoin prices are getting higher by the day, so it's better to invest now than later.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

anyone can advise

thanks
In fact, no know what would be the price of bitcoin and no one can predict on what would be the price of it. In addition to that, the best time to invest in bitcoin is when the price is very cheap and affordable. Lastly, anytime you can invest in bitcoin and its up to you if want to invest in bitcoin but I suggest you must invest now so that you can earn much income in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

anyone can advise

thanks
No one know the price of the bitcoin in the future, so I can't know the bitcoin of the optimal timing of investment, we need to make a judgment, because the price of the bitcoin is not stable, it changes all the time. If you're going to invest in bitcoin for a long time, it's a good time to invest, because the price of bitcoins has dropped so much that you can buy bitcoins at a lower price.
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

anyone can advise

thanks
If for the long term, I suggest to start investing in bitcoin at the beginning of the year, because usually the bitcoin price always goes down. and try to hold it until the end of the year, between October or November, as usually the bitcoin price is always good that month.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

There is no good or bad time to invest, it all depends on us, as long as we think positive then whenever is a good time for investment, bitcoin prices will always be full of surprises so buying immediately is a better thing than waiting.
zrock21

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

As the time passes by, the value of bitcoin increases i strongly suggest that you should always monitor its value
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: