Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin  (Read 3499 times)
Maryverycool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks
If you want to invest in bitcoin in the short term, I think it's a good buy when the price of bitcoin falls, so you can buy it at a lower price. If you're going to invest in bitcoin for a long time, you can buy it now, and I believe that bitcoin will continue to rise in the future.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

anyone can advise

thanks

I think the perfect time for bitcoin investment is when bitcoin prices and conditions are so cheap. because if you invest when the price is high then you are too late.

Arshanty

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

The best time for me to invest in bitcoin is when I am ready to take all the risks, but if I have the courage and I think bitcoin is the right coin to invest then I am ready to invest in bitcoin ...
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:37:09 PM

anyone can advise

thanks

Actually I don't wanna to suggest you to any price to buy for invest. I just want to give you a plan you can follow this. Try to buy btc when its in deep downtrend and sell it when the price increased. you can do it for short term and also for long time.Bitcoin will never make you hopeless. Thank you

Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

anyone can advise

thanks

For me this is the right time to invest because of the low price of bitcoin and there is a chance that your investment become wheb the time the bitcoin price become rise up again.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
redshiftexpensive

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

there is no special time for its investments anytime you feel suitable you can do it. good luck
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:50:23 AM

It is difficult to predict the price accurately, especially in the market volatility as now. You should find out many sources and make their own decisions
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

there is no time to invest, it is up to you who want to invest if you think it is profitable. But if you want to invest now is time tepay to invest bitcoin, because bitcoin is down.
yarohim

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:58:16 AM

anyone can advise

thanks

I think today, the price is going down. It is the right time to buy bitcoin
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

Today's price level of bitcoin at about $7,000 is an ideal price to buy. Since last month, btc price retraced to today's level and it may recover soon. Try to buy now and hold until december this year.you are going to get big profit. Another decision you may take is preparing additional fund to buy more if price drops lower. That is a good trading strategy.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:43:02 AM

It is difficult to predict the price accurately, especially in the market volatility as now. You should find out many sources and make their own decisions

as long as we can buy bitcoin at the low price, I think it's enough for us to invest our money in bitcoin and the next step is we can hold it for a long time if we can. but no matter how long you can hold, if you cannot manage your emotion then you can be a panic mode when you saw the bitcoin price is down and you will do fast sell because you don't want to get lost for your money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

anyone can advise

thanks

The right time to invest in bitcoins is probably today i guess because the bitcoi s price are really cgeap this time so you can buy then in a cheaper price so that means that if the bitcoins rises the value you can double tje money you investment or even tripled we cannot say there are rumors that the bitcoins can go $40k in the market before the year ends and we cannot let go of that opportunity that is a lot of money out there
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

I think now is the right time,maybe i am late in investing bitcoin.But in my case i can still cover up what others have.I enjoy what the bitcoin gave.Another is you should hold your btc for the future,do not excahnge immediately,wait when the prixe is high.Do not panic
MoonSteel

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

As with any market, nothing is for sure. Throughout its history, Bitcoin has generally increased in value at a very fast pace, followed by a slow, steady downfall until it stabilizes. But for me, if you have much money, buy when the market price is cheap.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

I think the good price to buy Bitcoin is 6,500 US dollars. Bitcoin price falls due to the need to pay taxes until April 15 from the main crypto exchanges, which deduce crypto assets in fiat. After April 10, the beginning of growth is possible, since the most  traders and investors will start buying up the bitcoins on the eve of April 15.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

In my opinion now we have great opportunities to buy cheap bitcoin. But the price is not stable and we still can see price under 5K$. That's why personally I will wait for a rebound from the lower level of support.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

Now that the price of BTC  is  low do not hesitate to invest, as we are sure to have a pump soon,Invest when the price is bear, the future is great and sure before the end  of  2018 the  pump of  BTC will be high.
harobaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:30:32 PM

the right time to invest money in bitcoin is starting months of the year. so every people should invest money in starting months.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

I think it’s depend on you investment and your mentality of taking risk. If you want to purchase the Bitcon at low rate according to your investment. Or you can investment on the bitcoin at medium rate. According to rate its depend on your risk how much you want to get. It’s a volatile market and there has no guarantee, is the price of BItcoin sustain or fall down. If you want to invest, you can invest on it anytime because of its nature. Before investing on it you can gather more knowledge and calculate the benefit or loss, don’t forget to see the previous record. Its helps you so much to guess current market.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:41:47 PM

On my own point of view I think now is the right time to invest in bitcoin since the value of it drops as of now so if you can buy bitcoin at a low price you can be able to earn big when you sell it at a high price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: