Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:00:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin  (Read 3499 times)
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

Now that the price of BTC  is  low do not hesitate to invest, as we are sure to have a pump soon,Invest when the price is bear, the future is great and sure before the end  of  2018 the  pump of  BTC will be high.
Analysis should be done first. Do not get it wrong, even if the price is low, make sure it is the floor, so when the price bounce we can take advantage of the difference as profit.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

I think today, the price is going down. It is the right time to buy bitcoin
Yeah we should buy bitcoin at the time of low price and then better to hold with patience for long time, today bitcoin has started to increase but even now it is not very high still bitcoin has a lot of potential. I know the future of bitcoin is bright so we should invest right now and better save in wallet for coupe of years so at the end we will see a lot of profit and increase in price, investing in bitcoin is not a big deal but once if we will invest then it is very important to have patience and not to panic at any cost. In short we can invest any time but right now it is actually the best time to invest in bitcoin.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

Now is the right time to  invest on bitcoin dont wait for tommorrow or another  day it may change your mind and  might be lose .If your given an opportunity then its good then grab it because Time is Gold .
urang

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:55:34 PM

anyone can advise

thanks
there is no time to invest if you want just invest if you have a money to invest and we all know that the price of bitcoin is up and down.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

The best time to buy more bitcoin when the price of the this coin decreasing like this day the price become under $7000 and for sure once the price increase little and the investor see the price increase again they will buy kore so that's why the price of the bitcoin become very big again so better to buy more bitcoin now with your extra money and you will be hapoy to the result for sure.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

anyone can advise

thanks
there is no time to invest if you want just invest if you have a money to invest and we all know that the price of bitcoin is up and down.
Yes i'm a bit agree with that, but if you're a wise investor you are going to invest when the price is lesser. Now is the right time to invest because the price of bitcoin is dropping. There are reasons why bitcoin is dropping. Bitcoin is volatile, means that the price is unpredictable. Also bitcoin dropping of price is cause of the bad news about bitcoin spreading on the social media. Believe in bitcoin because its price will increase again just like last year/s.
viacoininfuse

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:08:53 AM

You are still good to go because the price is still running down and may further downtrod
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:41:39 AM

For me the best time to invest in bitcoin is when your money is right. The very most thing you should have will definitely the money to start an investment. It is just not about the amount but the planning of your money because you might invest everything you have then nothing will be left with you. Please bear in mind that there is no sure profit here no win win situation here. We should admit that our money here can be lose if we will fail to get the right moment on when to sell and to buy. In short the best time to invest in bitcoin is when you are financially ready.     
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:37:18 AM

If you trust bitcoin would still grow bigger in the future, any time could be a good time to invest. However, the best time is when it's dropping down. Don't forget that bitcoin is a long-term investment, so you need to hold it for a long time for a bigger profit.
I don't trust that anytime could be a good time to invest because you should be sure about the time when you are going to invest and you should know what are the things that you need to master before investing like reading the charts so you can identify if what is the trend of the market or if the pattern shows a good entry for your possible position.
weeg4

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:51:39 AM

We do not know the specific investment time, but I know that when the price of Bitcoin falls, it is when I buy it.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:54:27 AM

It depends on the price of Bitcoin and the money left with you because most of the people will buy Bitcoin when it is at dip because they know how potential the Bitcoin growth is going to be, it is always good to buy when the Bitcoin price is too low compared to previous prices.

FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

normally people do invest in btc but some we always miss the chance like btc price is less then before but now its fluctuating good its going little rise so always when you will get a chance to invest just invest there if you want to be something after investing btc will give you something that is sure.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
harbs23

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:39:53 AM

If I were you, i observed the behaviour of bitcoin.

Because I've been observing and always asking the question again and again.
I sure after a few days this question appears again. Angry
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

Yes, the price of bitcoin is now starting to show graph of peningakatan maybe you can start to invest by buying Bitcoin at the current price and waiting for the sale if you think you already get a profit.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:39:17 PM

A good time to invest - when the price fell. Now the market is also in drawdown, and you can invest quite profitable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

You can buy bitcoin now. It has just started to recover after a serious correction, and the price is rising very slowly, and for investment the price is still profitable.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

While bitcoin is developing, every day is suitable for investment. But if you want to save money, then wait for the price drop. That's what's happening now.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

Everyone prefers to invest when the market is red. And now lasts quite a long drawdown, which gives an excellent opportunity to buy. Hasten.

Catakou14

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

Well if the price of bitcoin is still low. That is the right time to invest so when the time bitcoin will rocket up, you will get big profit.
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:04:51 AM

The right time is when the price is low for the average month or two.  So now wouldn't be the right time.  Because it is relatively high compared with  the last week or so.  If I was going to buy Bitcoin I'd wait till the price again went to say 6.5 or lower.  I wouldn't buy now.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: