Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of this mining rig?  (Read 607 times)
Erikminer (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:42:53 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 10:19:54 AM by Erikminer

Hello guys,

I have a question about a mining rig. Someone I spoke to in my town assembles and sells these complete mining rigs. I don't know if these are good. They, of course, say it's a very good investment. Mind you have a look?
I am talking about this page: https://www.whinkel.be/mining-rigs

Ps. I know they can deliver (they are located in my town and I can walk into their office anytime I want), so that's not something I'm concerned with.

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
Erikminer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:09:48 PM

Hello guys,

I have a question about a mining rig. Someone I spoke to in my town assembles and sells these complete mining rigs. I don't know if these are good. They, of course, say it's a very good investment. Mind you have a look?

Ps. I know they can deliver (they are located in my town and I can walk into their office anytime I want), so that's not something I'm concerned with.

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
Erikminer

Way to expensive all of it.
Also not listing the Power consumption or actual hash rates making it impossible to calculate roi is a huge red flag.

Save your money just buy Btc direct or get a friend to build u a rig if u don't have the skills to make one yourself you will probably have problems maintaining it anyway.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
faanigee

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:49:33 AM

Hello guys,

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
Erikminer

Way to expensive all of it.
Also not listing the Power consumption or actual hash rates making it impossible to calculate roi is a huge red flag.

Save your money just buy Btc direct or get a friend to build u a rig if u don't have the skills to make one yourself you will probably have problems maintaining it anyway.

I agreed with you.
Dont waist your money on that bulshit...!!!
ephraim_90

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:44:33 AM

Hello guys,

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
Erikminer

i think this is not a good idea to buy it, ask for someones hap to build a complete rig.
manji

Activity: 210
Merit: 174

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

overall is expensive if compare to build your own but it's enough fair with the services offered and instant getting a RIG without must your headache when setting Rig. when you have a problem with RIG, just contact their then they would fix your problem.

Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

It looks beautiful but it's all dignity. The price is very high. RX 470 series is the older model of the GPU. Price RX5xx series at a price not much different from the RX 4xx series but the 5 series is much lower. My opinion is that this site is not profitable to use for the purchase of mining equipment.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
edwardceng

Activity: 266
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

if you don't have free time for buying parts of Rig, or you don't have free time for setting the Rig and you don't have a problem with a budget. of course, that's a perfect choice.but if you want a bit to save your money and want to know from zero before to mine. of course, better an assemble rigs on their own.

Pekine

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

I see it's a Dutch site and you can find cheaper parts in the Netherlands
minutmine27

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

so ya got 20,000 to invest in mining..r ya gonna go gpu or asic...n I dnt wanna here "neither..ill trade"
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

Their design looks quite impressive but I dont think their price is good enough for your consideration. Too expensive actually.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: