Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: return as soon as possible and win back your losses .  (Read 3065 times)
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:52:45 AM

We all can lose in gambling  and lose our money but shall we stop or try to win back what we lost ?

The best thing you can do after losing enough to bother you, is step back, calm down, and take some time to think about what you're doing.  The last thing you want to do is chase your money with riskier bets.  When we are "bothered" by our losses, we tend to make bad decisions, so the best thing to do after a major loss is walk away.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:02:28 AM

When leaving gambling in a state of losing and losing a lot of money, there is a sense of hurt. And that feeling will bring me back and win back my losses.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:16:26 AM

When leaving gambling in a state of losing and losing a lot of money, there is a sense of hurt. And that feeling will bring me back and win back my losses.
Good for you that you recover your losses but for me much better to stop if you lose your limit because if you always trying to get back all money you been lose that is the moment you will be greedy and you may lose again and again instead of saving your money for better things you will lost everything you have if you continue playing in gambling. Find a ways to earn extra koney and do not treat bitcoin as a job or kind of work that giving you income.
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:34:05 AM

Chasing your loses will not guarantee to win back your losses. Take time and make a strategy how you will be able to take back of your losses or stop and don't look back again. I had this experience when I lost 0.05 bitcoin at primedice then I deposited again for me to chase my losses, suddenly the bad luck strikes and it doubles the pain of my heart. That's why if you have the guts to return for your losses go ahead and remember to feel the consequences afterward.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:36:05 AM

That is almost the same thing as revenge. The most likely thing you'll get if you come back with the intention of taking back your losses is that your losses will only increase, which means you just magnify the problem. And like that also the way revenge works, you just magnify the problem. So coming back with the intention of taking back losses is not recommended.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:58:46 AM

What you described is known as chasing. Many people will tell you not to do it in case you chase and end u worse off but I say if you can afford to go for it then you must. Your odds will not change if you carry on or if you stop. When you resume the odds do not pause or stop. The next roll is just as likely to win or lose as the last even if you want or lost 29x in a row there is still the same odds for the next roll. This cannot be changed and is just gamblers fallacy. If you can afford it I say go for it!! Good luck!!
I think it is good to chase your lost, but up to a limit. It does not mean to lose everything you have just for chasing your small amount of lost. Because some time we remain as unlucky so in such situation we need to play gambling up to a limit we should not exceed the limit that we have fixed for our playing gambling if we want to continue gambling for a long time.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:01:15 AM

i think you are one of many gamblers that have been luck when you are come back and win back your losses because i think there only a few people that can do this. they only get another losing of their money and they can not win their money in that day. when i am trying to do this, i realize that my chance is not big and i only risk my money to get losing again in gambling games. maybe i don't have my good luck works in the games and i think i can not expecting to win my money back.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:34:10 PM

Base on my experience when i return or deposit again after i lose my deposit will make it even worse instead of winning back my losses, i lose again the new deposit. So what i can advise to you is do not try to win back your losses, if possible stop gambling even if it makes you happy for a bit of time, i prefer keep holding bitcoin and in the future it will make you more happy than gambling your money.
The best advice in so simple words. I think it must be understandable to every other person who have been in this fatal game of gambling.
Why people are just playing this even know better that it will not profit them, rather make harm to their money and family and everything. Your advice must be listened by all the gamblers out there. Listen it and make your life a happy life.
Never chase loses because this thing will really make things mess up even more and if you do this on constant basis then expect there would really be bad things happen later on come to think off that you do have responsibilities when it comes on budgets and financial allocation on daily living.If you do already spend this money on gambling then surely you would really have a serious problem.
I agree with that, but for me much better to stop if we already lose a lot of money and you will just bet higher and higher amounts then usual. Because it will possibly make you worst mistakes if you still continue to play again. So earning your money back from gambling is not a good option instead you should try other things.
Exactly, once you are done with your loss and you have lost every valuable thing in your life. Even if you lose one hundred in your own currency then better to stop. Don’t get involved in this game. It is the revival of your money. Instead, when you come back to earn your loss back, you will encounter with more losses. Why are you trying to ruin your life with this? Wake and be vigilant.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:49:23 PM

i think you are one of many gamblers that have been luck when you are come back and win back your losses because i think there only a few people that can do this. they only get another losing of their money and they can not win their money in that day. when i am trying to do this, i realize that my chance is not big and i only risk my money to get losing again in gambling games. maybe i don't have my good luck works in the games and i think i can not expecting to win my money back.
I think i read an article that mostly those who return quickly end up recovering their lost they have accrued through gambling but i am not a person that really believes in that kind of mambo jambo thing. I think that when you lose so much money, the best thing to do is wait it out and even take a step from gambling for a while until you have dealt with losing all that money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:51:13 AM

Base on my experience when i return or deposit again after i lose my deposit will make it even worse instead of winning back my losses, i lose again the new deposit. So what i can advise to you is do not try to win back your losses, if possible stop gambling even if it makes you happy for a bit of time, i prefer keep holding bitcoin and in the future it will make you more happy than gambling your money.
The best advice in so simple words. I think it must be understandable to every other person who have been in this fatal game of gambling.
Why people are just playing this even know better that it will not profit them, rather make harm to their money and family and everything. Your advice must be listened by all the gamblers out there. Listen it and make your life a happy life.
Never chase loses because this thing will really make things mess up even more and if you do this on constant basis then expect there would really be bad things happen later on come to think off that you do have responsibilities when it comes on budgets and financial allocation on daily living.If you do already spend this money on gambling then surely you would really have a serious problem.
I think it is all about the luck. Some people use tricks in gambling but in some countries gambling is a profession and the authorities do not allow the players to use any tricks while gambling. There only luck will give you the reward. If you are unlucky then no doubt you will lose all your money.

In that case I will also suggest not following your losing and quitting the game as soon as possible. Besides continue gambling if you think that you can rewind your lost money.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:11:24 AM

I agree with that, but for me much better to stop if we already lose a lot of money and you will just bet higher and higher amounts then usual. Because it will possibly make you worst mistakes if you still continue to play again. So earning your money back from gambling is not a good option instead you should try other things.
I have the experience that if some day you are losing continuously then you should leave the game otherwise you will lose the rest of your money. Keep your remaining money for some other day may the other day favor you and you win many bets.

By this way you will be able to recover your lost money rather you continue on the losing day and the conditions does not favor you then it is sensible to leave the game and save your remaining money.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:12:01 AM

Thats true, you cant win back what you lose and thats the fact. Chasing your losses can make you penniless, i know someone turn his life upside down because of gambling. Better to stop and focus in some other things, if you can refrain yourself from using computer or gadgets do it. When a person became addicted it would be hard to go away with the addiction so keep that in mind.
It is like adding fuel into the fire. A very difficult and dangerous stunt it is to recover the loss in gambling. Hardly some people are able to get back their lost money but most of the times, things go even worse than before. This is why gambling is considered as a dangerous game and we must play it in limits so that our loss will not affect us badly. Desperation of recovering this loss will be bring even more desperation and despair.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:30:28 AM

Thats true, you cant win back what you lose and thats the fact. Chasing your losses can make you penniless, i know someone turn his life upside down because of gambling. Better to stop and focus in some other things, if you can refrain yourself from using computer or gadgets do it. When a person became addicted it would be hard to go away with the addiction so keep that in mind.
It is like adding fuel into the fire. A very difficult and dangerous stunt it is to recover the loss in gambling. Hardly some people are able to get back their lost money but most of the times, things go even worse than before. This is why gambling is considered as a dangerous game and we must play it in limits so that our loss will not affect us badly. Desperation of recovering this loss will be bring even more desperation and despair.

Yes, many haven't been able to return from such dangerous stunts of trying to recoup what has been lost in the past. There shouldn't be any haste in trying to win back what you've lost if you ever loose in gambling because chances are that you will not be making your decisions with a cool head  and might make a mistake that can make you loose more.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:13:46 PM

This is a very bad ideai always witnessed this kind of scenario when a gambler is started to be bery addicted to gambling. Even if you come back but if its not your luck then you will lose again and again. In gambling your life has bo security that means you will not win all the time.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:41:33 PM

We all can lose in gambling  and lose our money but shall we stop or try to win back what we lost ?

This is a very dangerous mentality one that can lead you on being a problem gambler if not properly handled and if you let emotions get off and move your decisions based on your emotions. WInning is good but it should never because you want to take your lost money as that way you’ll end up loaing more
This is what exactly I am trying to say don't let you emotions fool you , Don't let the feeling of wanting to win strike you back in the end , trust us we all have been to that situation and I'll tell you it will not bring a good result in the end so better stop it as soon as possible
People do not stop until they get real experience from gambling. They will just listen to our suggestions, but nobody can follow our suggestions. as you guys said yes it is not possible to get back our loss in gambling. We have to find another way to earn back our lost money.

it is difficult to earn back our lost money because we don't have big chance to do this and we are only getting more loses. we can not know when we can win the games but one thing that we know, we have loss all of our money and it is too greedy that we are only hoping to win the games.
Yes, we don't have any big chances to win in gambling, maybe if we cheat then that's the time that we can possibly win all the time and win back our loses but of course it is also hard to do. And cheating is not good in gambling, we make wrong doings and at the same time we just losing our money and wasting our time.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Merit: 521

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:45:54 PM

If your are good at what you do and suddenly you are on a string of losses, I think its best you leave and come back on a different time to try your luck as you might be losing because you are high, stressed, or maybe just your bad luck day.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:43:20 PM

If your are good at what you do and suddenly you are on a string of losses, I think its best you leave and come back on a different time to try your luck as you might be losing because you are high, stressed, or maybe just your bad luck day.
Yes if you are getting back to back loss in a single day. it's better to stop your game and play some other day or some other time. sometimes if we play after giving some rest we can win our bets. sometimes full day we will lose our money it's just our bad luck. So don't play again same day try to play next day.
szpalata

Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:34:08 PM

Yes if you are getting back to back loss in a single day. it's better to stop your game and play some other day or some other time. sometimes if we play after giving some rest we can win our bets. sometimes full day we will lose our money it's just our bad luck. So don't play again same day try to play next day.

A series of poor results from gambling should signal you to stop at once and try another time maybe because chances are that you will loose everything eventually if you don't stop and try maybe another time. You should never have the mentality of trying to recoup your losses too because that can land you in bad addiction.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:31:58 PM

If we have already experience of being a losser on gambling it is only right for us to stay away from it. And if you want to win back all of your losses then find another way to earn income just like what I did. Because in gambling there's less possibility that you will win besides, you must have a lot of luck inorder to win.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:51:30 PM

This is a very bad ideai always witnessed this kind of scenario when a gambler is started to be bery addicted to gambling. Even if you come back but if its not your luck then you will lose again and again. In gambling your life has bo security that means you will not win all the time.

Yes every gambler needs to be psyched up before he embarks on that journey so that he will be able to accept whatever results that comes his way else there is going to be thoughts of trying to recover what you have lost and that will potentially land you in addiction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: