Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL] I will sell you ebay accounts  (Read 373 times)
phanhongphuctg (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:57:08 AM

🍀The types of accounts we are offering:
➡ Account 10 Items / $ 750: Price $ 35
➡ Account 100 Items / $ 7500: Price $ 45 (Do not take the PP acc: Price $ 40)
➡ Account 500 Items / $ 50000: Price $ 55 (Do not take acc PP: Price $ 50)
➡ Account 1000 Items / $ 100000: Price $ 90
➡ Account 5000 Items / $ 500000: $ 140

These Accounts are Brand New and fully verified by my supplier. These Accounts are not Hacked or Cracked.

Pay attention when buying acc Ebay Seller US:

- You should actively prepare VPS, Socks, or VPN. (I usually use VPS Windows Remote Desktop)
- After payment you will receive the account Ebay Seller Hight Limit and Paypal account attached.
- All accounts are verified Bank, Phone, Account information is Random Name, Address, DOB.

Accept payment via Paypal, PerfectMoney or Escrow. (our accounts have been verified by the payment gateway)

🍀The types of accounts we are offering:
➡ Account 10 Items / $ 750: Price $ 35
➡ Account 100 Items / $ 7500: Price $ 45 (Do not take the PP acc: Price $ 40)
➡ Account 500 Items / $ 50000: Price $ 55 (Do not take acc PP: Price $ 50)
➡ Account 1000 Items / $ 100000: Price $ 90
➡ Account 5000 Items / $ 500000: $ 140

(5 Days average delivery time)
You create your Paypal account: You will need VK account (Virtual Bank), VCC (Virtual Visa), Virtual Phone, ..

Warranty: Please read carefully before proceeding.
- Warranty 1 change 1 account Suspended within 1 week from the account to your account. After 1 week I can not support you anymore.
- No warranty on Acc Paypal attached.
- Warranty 1 time (Once you have changed, you will not guarantee the changed account)
--------
➡ As you all know Ebay and Paypal are very difficult to use, there is a good luck in the process of using. It does not have any norms to avoid limited, block, suspended.
All tips, tools, tips can help limit the risk.
➡ The account we provide is basically the same as you create yourself, I encourage you to register yourself to use.
If you want to save time, not confident in creating the account correctly, want to have a higher sales limit (Hight Limit) you can find the service with you.
➡ We also have to use VBA, VCC phone to create acc, the cost of creating accounts as well as you go to buy to create risk as well as you create - because before I do not receive warranty acc, But now I extend warranty service to more favorable for you:
--------
When using these types of accounts you should also accept the possible risks with both Paypal and Ebay
If you have any problems with your account, I do not want to like that.
When receiving your account you should create a cookie, add wishlist, follow products (Breeding) within 3-4 days, (Because then if your account Trust, And you take advantage of your warranty package if chance ro)
P / s: If you can take the risk you should buy. Otherwise it should not be because it will take time, money on both sides
Conroy18

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:59:52 PM

How can we trust you on this?
Vanquish_PT

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:04:16 AM

Do you also provide matching documents?

As you know, as soon as you increase your sales volume paypal will ask for personal documents as well as receipts from your suppliers.

Do you have that ready?

Do you accept escrow?
phanhongphuctg (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:04:10 AM

How can we trust you on this?

These Accounts are Brand New and fully verified by my supplier. These Accounts are not Hacked or Cracked.
Accept payment via Paypal, PerfectMoney or Escrow. (our accounts have been verified by the payment gateway)

Do you also provide matching documents?

As you know, as soon as you increase your sales volume paypal will ask for personal documents as well as receipts from your suppliers.

Do you have that ready?

Do you accept escrow?

Please read carefully before proceeding.
As you all know Ebay and Paypal are very difficult to use, there is a good luck in the process of using. It does not have any norms to avoid limited, block, suspended.
All accounts are verified Bank, Phone, Account information is Random Name, Address, DOB.
I accept escrow or paypal, PM.
My account have been verified by escrow, check this: https://prnt.sc/h4nsyz
Thank you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: