Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 08:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ AirdropNews.blogspot.com ] Earning Free Bitcoin Method: Airdrop !  (Read 439 times)
AirdropNews (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:36:49 AM

Hi I’m AirdropNews,

Do you want to earn free bitcoin ? I open a new website which is about airdrop. I professionally work in this area. I will write 2 or 3 article every day. I’m really happy to inform about airdrop opportunity. I will write article in details which can be understood by everyone. Also, you can chat on our website which can be helpful to share better opportunity for other people. I will do best i can. I’m sure that all followers will satisfy my sharing about airdrop. I will prepare my article from stratch. So, you should follow now! Since you donot want to miss last train Smiley.

Click to Website

Also you can follow us on Twitter i will share other details in there :

And
You can send us in E-mail about airdrops, we can share in our website.

AirdropNews@gmail.com

Thank You.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:14:04 PM

Hi I’m AirdropNews,

Do you want to earn free bitcoin ? I open a new website which is about airdrop. I professionally work in this area. I will write 2 or 3 article every day. I’m really happy to inform about airdrop opportunity. I will write article in details which can be understood by everyone. Also, you can chat on our website which can be helpful to share better opportunity for other people. I will do best i can. I’m sure that all followers will satisfy my sharing about airdrop. I will prepare my article from stratch. So, you should follow now! Since you donot want to miss last train Smiley.

Click to Website

Also you can follow us on Twitter i will share other details in there :

And
You can send us in E-mail about airdrops, we can share in our website.

AirdropNews@gmail.com

Thank You.

Seems like a good initiative, although i would recommend you  to buy a real domain, It's only ~5$ and it increases your SEO by a ton.

Noone is going to find your site other then this forum with that domain. + The fact that people think blogspot domains are 1990, and full with viruses, ( which is pretty much true ). Noone really uses them anymore.

AirdropNews (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 01:25:00 PM

succesfull project 👏 👏 👏

Thank you Smiley

Advice Smiley Do Not Miss This Airdrop : https://airdropnews.blogspot.com.tr/2017/10/postoken-round-3.html
WaDa

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:12:54 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 12:48:22 PM by WaDa

Join our telegram channel ! Donot miss opportunities !

Airdrop Shares language turkish and english Thank you.

Türkçe ve ingilizce paylaşım yapılacaktır Teşekkürler.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:00:01 PM

I will follow you on twitter and try to follow you on most of the articles you are writing about airdrop. I didn't know much about airdrop and how it works but will try to study it from the articles you are published and if possible I will advise you open a telegram and newsletters on this. I have seen from this forum on airdrop and how people are making coins through it but I don't know the risk involved  and I want to know how this works generally and were and how to take opportunities.
klopertvb

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:01:47 AM

good job

and thanks for information
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: