Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: North Korea threatens 'unimaginable' strike on United States  (Read 1046 times)
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:43:13 PM

I don't think North korea's threatening msgs will affect the USA.This is not the first time north korea threaten's the USA, previously they have done the nuclear missile's testing and practise it even after USA was against it and i dont think this is going to affect the USA but i am guessing whether this is gonna affect the stocks prices and crypto prices. Because Korea, japan, and USA all holds the major portion of the cryptotrading market. If there is a war  then there will also be a a good volatile movement in the crypto market either up or down and we should be ready to make profit in either way.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:55:20 PM

North Korea threatens 'unimaginable' strike on United States
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/19/north-korea-threatens-unimaginable-strike-on-united-states.html

We know this will tank stocks.  What will this do to cryptocurrencies and stocks?  (South Korea and Japan are among the biggest markets for Bitcoin.)
It will be fine. If anything there will be a Gold rally then the Altcoins will drop some value overnight though not as much as you would think.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:04:35 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/19/north-korea-threatens-unimaginable-strike-on-united-states.html

We know this will tank stocks.  What will this do to cryptocurrencies and stocks?  (South Korea and Japan are among the biggest markets for Bitcoin.)
North Korea has been doing the same thing for years, and nothing has happened, and nothing will happen to cryptocurrencies. They just like being the center of attentions. But if anything were to happen, the markets will defininetly feel a blow and the stocks will take a big dip, but nothing major.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:32:38 PM

North Korea has been doing the same thing for years, and nothing has happened, and nothing will happen to cryptocurrencies. They just like being the center of attentions. But if anything were to happen, the markets will defininetly feel a blow and the stocks will take a big dip, but nothing major.
I can't really take the situation seriously. It's just the same old story over and over again. If something were to actually happen the markets shouldn't really be affected by it in the long run though. There might be a brief shorting period, but that's it. On the other hand, the stock market (tech) seems ripe for a retraction regardless of the North Korea buzz, so that's something to consider for those who have significant amounts of shares.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:13:33 PM

Really? You expect something to happen from that noise maker ?
Let them keep threatening, it is apparently just an empty and bluffy threat that would amount to nothing and Kim is damn scared shit to his pants already.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:54:28 PM

China, Korea and Japan are country cannot be underestimated, they have a big influence in the world commerce, and they are able to control markets throughout the country, Cryptocurrency market or real market.

In my opinion, "China is like a child (immature), arrogant, selfish, pretentious and irritable".

But, I do not believe it (war) will happen, and I think it's just a snapping of North Korea alone.
China should have realized, the high cost of war, the impact that occurred on its people, how many innocent souls would be the victims?.

If war happens between North Korea and america, At present, Chinese military losses would significantly exceed U.S. losses during a war. However, the unrelenting improvement of Chinese “anti-access” capabilities could increase U.S. losses and, as U.S. strike capabilities are depleted, reduce Chinese losses. But even as China improves its military abilities, it could not be confident of gaining military advantage. This suggests the strong possibility of a prolonged and inconclusive war.
Finally altcoin will experience a inflation.
QFT

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:03:18 AM

This is bul*s**t,  they are despaerate , they have almost nothing left.
Anyway, if they fired nukes, isnt there several rocket shields?

In case of serous excelation, alts would skyrocket
First of all, I just pray North Korea does not break a war against America. I am not interested in both countries but I want peace in this world. What if I say North Korea is just a puppet? It is some other country which is pulling the strings. It is pretty obvious. Such a small country like North Korea going against the superpower does not make sense.

If ever this war happens, it will become world war 3. I heard that China has stepped in and now we might get saved from this.

Yeah you are right. War is terrible thing and one of the worst case for humanity. Some say 'there is no winner in the war' Thats really right.

No winners, I think the weapons manufacturers and sellers will think differently. There are always people making money over the backs of others.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:12:41 AM

What therefore does this "unimaginable" mean? Because it is a threat from North Korea I guess it is some kind of a prank or a joke. LOL.  Grin Perhaps the strike that they are talking about is a shitstrike from Kim Jong Un himself. This is something that should not be taken seriously. Those missiles from North Korean are like fireworks. They are dangerous to look at but when used the farthest they will reach is their own border.  Grin

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:44:22 AM

What therefore does this "unimaginable" mean? Because it is a threat from North Korea I guess it is some kind of a prank or a joke. LOL.  Grin Perhaps the strike that they are talking about is a shitstrike from Kim Jong Un himself. This is something that should not be taken seriously. Those missiles from North Korean are like fireworks. They are dangerous to look at but when used the farthest they will reach is their own border.  Grin
If North Korea actually did start something a lot of innocent people would die. But North Korea would probably be flattened in a matter of hours...
Bridg3Wat3r

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:59:38 AM

I might predict that USD will fall,
Stock will be similar.

To be honest, usd is now a world currency,
Yuan and Euro tried to make as second opinion to be chosen.

Crypto has a chance to make it as number one.
It is proven that Bitcoin and crypto are used and can be used wider.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:00:41 PM

I am not so sure if a serious attack from North Korea would have any impact on Cryptocurrencies since it is not really - for me, a tangible asset but many do think that it will be affected because Japan and South Korea has a sizable following on cryptocurrencies so I guess it will get affected.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
lukey

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:07:46 PM

Blah Blah.....Blah blah. Boys and their big egos.

Would be wise for any crypto investor to have part of their wealth in gold and silver.

80% metals and 20% cryptos for me........but dyor.

This is true. Metals will go up when dollar falls as well. Silver is fairly cheap as well compared to it's total supply.

I just recently started investing in Silver bullion last year. Stacking bars every month. Currently at 120 ounces of silver Cheesy

But with USA and NK, If they play their cards wrong, they will no longer be a country.  24 hour air bombers are ready.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:09:39 PM

Would be wise for any crypto investor to have part of their wealth in gold and silver.

This is true. Metals will go up when dollar falls as well. Silver is fairly cheap as well compared to it's total supply.

I just recently started investing in Silver bullion last year. Stacking bars every month. Currently at 120 ounces of silver Cheesy

But with USA and NK, If they play their cards wrong, they will no longer be a country.  24 hour air bombers are ready.
There is no way USA will disappear from a conflict with North Korea.... If North Korea starts something stupid a lot of innocent people (mostly in Asia) will die. But North Korea will be completely wiped out within hours as well.
lukey

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:16:06 PM

There is no way USA will disappear from a conflict with North Korea.... If North Korea starts something stupid a lot of innocent people (mostly in Asia) will die. But North Korea will be completely wiped out within hours as well.

I'm talking about NK getting bombed like no other. Not USA lol They just put their bombers on 24 hour watch. That's no joke
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:18:55 PM

I'm talking about NK getting bombed like no other. Not USA lol They just put their bombers on 24 hour watch. That's no joke
Ah, it sounded like you meant USA and NK would no longer be countries to me. My bad.
lukey

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:15:44 PM

Ah, it sounded like you meant USA and NK would no longer be countries to me. My bad.

All good Smiley
ltzcoin

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:29:14 PM

We don't want WW3. 

Speculation around the war is one the principal causes of all conflicts.

Let's stand for Peace !!

COTTAGE COIN – REAL ESTATE CRYPTOCURRENCY
WHITEPAPER  ANN  BOUNTY | VK  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  TELEGRAM  SLACK  MEDIUM  REDDIT
▬▬  PRE-ICO STARTS IN 27/11/17  ▬▬
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:44:42 PM

That a certain dictator is threatening to throw nuclear bombs on several sides is nothing new. The most obvious targets appear to be South Korea, with whom they have always been at war, and the US, with President Donald Trump entering into a direct clash and exchanging threats with Pyongyang. The fact that Japan has become a powerhouse of crypto-coins is also indisputable. Already in September, the Asian country owned 50.75% of the world market of Bitcoin. Some people do not understand why the hell President Kim would want to bomb Japan and be surprised when he included him in the threats.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: