Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: North Korea threatens 'unimaginable' strike on United States  (Read 1046 times)
StockBet.com (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:52:25 AM

North Korea threatens 'unimaginable' strike on United States
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/19/north-korea-threatens-unimaginable-strike-on-united-states.html

We know this will tank stocks.  What will this do to cryptocurrencies and stocks?  (South Korea and Japan are among the biggest markets for Bitcoin.)

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:43:34 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/19/north-korea-threatens-unimaginable-strike-on-united-states.html

We know this will tank stocks.  What will this do to cryptocurrencies and stocks?  (South Korea and Japan are among the biggest markets for Bitcoin.)

North Korea should really learn a better poker face.

Net result from this horseshit: Nada.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:51:25 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 02:09:45 PM by Poink

Debated whether this is even worthy replying to but in hope to stop it I will.

There is NOTHING NK can do to the US unless Kim Jong Un have a death wish.  He has it so good now, he won't jeopardize that.  It is all talk and hope it stirs something to even just a few (which it obviously did based on this thread LOL) Wink
SilverCryptoFX

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:18:59 PM

Blah Blah.....Blah blah. Boys and their big egos.

Would be wise for any crypto investor to have part of their wealth in gold and silver.

80% metals and 20% cryptos for me........but dyor.
Poink

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:23:06 PM

Would be wise for any crypto investor to have part of their wealth in gold and silver.

THIS!!!  I started with silver several years ago...actually wish now that I did crypto first Cheesy But yeah, have tangible (not certificate) precious metal as well.

I think my current ratio is around 35% precious metal (bullion only-excluding jewelries) and 65% crypto--with crypto % rising.
SilverCryptoFX

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:31:40 PM

THIS!!!  I started with silver several years ago...actually wish now that I did crypto first Cheesy But yeah, have tangible (not certificate) precious metal as well.

I think my current ratio is around 35% precious metal (bullion only-excluding jewelries) and 65% crypto--with crypto % rising.

Whatever you do, don't sell that silver for Crypto! Could be the worst thing you do IMO.

There has been little love and no attention on the metals for quite some time. This will change.
Poink

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:33:47 PM

Whatever you do, don't sell that silver for Crypto! Could be the worst thing you do IMO.

There has been little love and no attention on the metals for quite some time. This will change.

Thanks,  YES no plans on scalping the silver.  Crypto funds come from monthly savings Smiley  I appreciate the input.
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:03:04 PM

If the war begins, rich people wants to save or transfer their money. And money will transfer cyrptocurrencies. With this way market will grow up and prices will rise. This is my comment🤓
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:00:11 AM

If the war begins, rich people wants to save or transfer their money. And money will transfer cyrptocurrencies. With this way market will grow up and prices will rise. This is my comment🤓
This is too superficial. There wont be such war. This is just a dog fight.
LuckyLucy

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:35:33 AM

Threats will stay just threats. But I am sick of the fact that politicians just manipulate with minds of masses. Their silly chit chats oppose nations or even people within nations. I swear to God, sometimes it seems that best way to stay out of this is to just disconnect, run away to lost island and never come back.  Angry
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:49:13 AM

Because the crypto will be only the safe place to keep all of their money because we are know about too difficult to move your amount into another country. and it seems the crypto to be the alternative or very convenience way for that.

matteo96

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:54:51 AM

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/10/19/north-korea-threatens-unimaginable-strike-on-united-states.html

not all stocks
for example stock of the military industry rised
but i find sick and disgusting to invest in these

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:25:33 PM

This will have absolutely no effect on crypto, probably not for stocks. How many times is this that north korea made an outlandish threat? north korea is throwing out the fishing lines, and people always keep biting...

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:05:38 PM

I think this news will not make any changes or affect the crypto later. This is a political problem that has always been going on.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:46:27 PM

This is bul*s**t,  they are despaerate , they have almost nothing left.
Anyway, if they fired nukes, isnt there several rocket shields?

In case of serous excelation, alts would skyrocket

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CryptoDirndl

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:47:40 PM

I think it will be all alright!
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:58:35 PM

As far as I know South Korea and North Korea have different leaders for each division and I think it will not really affect bitcoin that much. It will only affect us users of cryptocurrency if ever we are living in United States or if World War 3 started because of this threat. If the latter will not happen, this news would not help tank crypto, this event and crypto is not related to each other after all.
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:00:52 PM

Barking dogs seldom bite...... Kim and Donald both have big egos and want to be the most feared but this is nothing more than barking. They both know that they can't start a war... Anyway I don't think their little ego battle will effect the BTC or ALT prices.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:26:17 AM

First of all, I just pray North Korea does not break a war against America. I am not interested in both countries but I want peace in this world. What if I say North Korea is just a puppet? It is some other country which is pulling the strings. It is pretty obvious. Such a small country like North Korea going against the superpower does not make sense.

If ever this war happens, it will become world war 3. I heard that China has stepped in and now we might get saved from this.
worthyou

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:34:34 AM

First of all, I just pray North Korea does not break a war against America. I am not interested in both countries but I want peace in this world. What if I say North Korea is just a puppet? It is some other country which is pulling the strings. It is pretty obvious. Such a small country like North Korea going against the superpower does not make sense.

If ever this war happens, it will become world war 3. I heard that China has stepped in and now we might get saved from this.

Yeah you are right. War is terrible thing and one of the worst case for humanity. Some say 'there is no winner in the war' Thats really right.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: