Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:03:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin gloom and doom quashing Price boom is boon for Bitcoin bargain hunters.  (Read 1414 times)
Mjbmonetarymetals (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 08:54:55 AM

I'm fully aware that america is in fact the centre of the universe by which everything revolves around but before notions that all Bitcoin holders will find themselves in an orange all in one in Guantanamo.

America's recent round of money "printing" was enough to buy all the bitcoins in circulation every two days.

Bitcoin isn't on the verge of replacing the dollar. Until we see a $10,000 Bitcoin and a substantially greater market cap Its not going to be considered a threat to the status-quo for any government.

Now feel free to buy back the btc you sold recently thinking we're about to see Bitcoins demise.

Have a great day  Grin

Bitrated user: Mick.
Chet

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 09:03:14 AM

sshhh
Don't get too many people buying until I get mine.
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:08:21 PM

How does a $10k bitcoin change the world any better than a $100 bitcoin?

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
stslimited

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:09:37 PM

I'm fully aware that america is in fact the centre of the universe by which everything revolves around but before notions that all Bitcoin holders will find themselves in an orange all in one in Guantanamo.

America's recent round of money "printing" was enough to buy all the bitcoins in circulation every two days.

Bitcoin isn't on the verge of replacing the dollar. Until we see a $10,000 Bitcoin and a substantially greater market cap Its not going to be considered a threat to the status-quo for any government.

Now feel free to buy back the btc you sold recently thinking we're about to see Bitcoins demise.

Have a great day  Grin

even if it was worth 10k per coin today, it'd be like 120 billion market, it's still a tiny tiny portion of world economy, isn't it?

but a huge portion of the online payments economy

actually eclipsing it by 60 billion I believe
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 04:35:16 PM

This is the end of bitcoin. Sell it all. The cheaper the better...for reasons I can only explain in a few banking days.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
giantdragon
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:42:49 PM

Good luck to U.S. doing this in Russia and China  Grin
xxjs

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 06:15:47 PM

How does a $10k bitcoin change the world any better than a $100 bitcoin?
A $10k bitcoin indicates that the user base is larger, except, if this can be foreseen, speculators might increase the price in advance.
BitSmile

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 06:35:45 PM

I just bought again, don't care about price, just want BTCBTCBTC

Coinseeker

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 07:13:30 PM

Have a great day  Grin

even if it was worth 10k per coin today, it'd be like 120 billion market, it's still a tiny tiny portion of world economy, isn't it?

but a huge portion of the online payments economy

actually eclipsing it by 60 billion I believe

yeah, but bitcoin is not just a payment system, it's like virtual precious metall, moving and storing wealth in it.

Yes, except you can't make jewelry out of it and it hasn't been tested as a store of value over 1000's of years, like gold.    Store of value, yes.  Anything like precious metals, absolutely not.

If your ignore button isn't glowing, you're doing it wrong.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: