Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crytonymous.com Buy your coins with cash in the mail  (Read 882 times)
math47 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 10:48:48 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 03:14:19 PM by math47

Hi, this is a reliable website to buy your Bitcoins against cash by mail.

http://crytonymous.com/index.html

They only accept cash payments in euros.

Have a nice day Bitcoiners  Cheesy
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
austins

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:15:14 PM

How safe is sending cash by mail ?

swordfish6975

Activity: 721
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 01:21:44 PM

its illegal in my country because it encourages theft of the mail...

actually:

Australia Post prohibits banknotes or currency notes and coins in International Post and in all services within Australia except Registered Post.

In Registered Post within Australia, Australia Post accepts banknotes or coins to a maximum face
value of $A200 in any one consignment. However, Australia Post accepts no liability for the loss of
or damage to any such notes or coins.

>>>>  Physical Bitcoin And Altcoin Price Ticker Screen - http://afkdata.com <<<<

http://cryptofolio.info  - google finance of cryptos
Juneteenth

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:25:24 PM

yeah they dont like it in the us either because of scams and people stealing mail
math47 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:34:19 PM

How safe is sending cash by mail ?

It is pretty safe there a few steps to take before you send money in cash by mail.

Send money in a normal envelope which does not attract the eye, forget the fancy letters!
Put the money between several layers of paper so have can not see through the letter.
The best is to put a sheet of aluminum.
Put a return address on the back of the letter, that way if the mail gets lost, it will be returned to the sender.

TheBitcoinMarket currently only accept payment in euros, I have not found better for the moment, if you remain anonymous is the best solution!!!

If you follow these few basic principles, there will be no problems and the transaction will be fluid.
buyer

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 02:24:19 PM

IT IS EXTREMELY UNSAFE BECAUSE THE MONEY CANNOT BE INSURED.  The risker takes ALL the risk in this scam.  There is zero chance the sender can PROVE the money ever arrives.
math47 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 02:33:20 PM

IT IS EXTREMELY UNSAFE BECAUSE THE MONEY CANNOT BE INSURED.  The risker takes ALL the risk in this scam.  There is zero chance the sender can PROVE the money ever arrives.

Yes, but you must choose

-> You are anonymous, and you buy your Bitcoins against cash Smiley
-> You make bank transfers on MTGOX or other exchange website and transactions are recorded and tracked Sad

Personally I took the risk and I can say that this website is trustworthy! No scam!

Received my Coins in two days (same country)  Cool
buyer

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:38:42 PM

So we're supposed to belive that, what, you just "found" this site and you are in no way affilitated with it and you are promoting it out the goodness of your heart?

* buyer smells big scam a-coming.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:46:23 PM

So we're supposed to belive that, what, you just "found" this site and you are in no way affilitated with it and you are promoting it out the goodness of your heart?

Buyer just spammed up *each and every one of my threads with scam accusations*.  I have never traded with him or anyone else.  A heads-up for the quality of his advice.
math47 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:49:32 PM

Do as you want, the only thing I have to say is Test the service with a small amount: €5 and if you receive your Bitcoins you will know that this is not a scam!

The website is online for several months already, and if it was a scam many will complain, You do not believe?
Your paranoia you will make to miss a lot of things!
buyer

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 05:04:25 PM

I applaud new services.  I made one myself (in my signature).   But the anonimity of such exchanges is history.  The future of exchanges is embracing the anon-anonimity.  Exchanges must be registered and regulated as Mt Gox is learning, else you support terrorism.
pb321go

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:46:11 AM

Perhaps this isn't a scam, but the only thing you need to know about scamming is that people ask you to send them real (fiat) money in return for a promise of something that you want (bitcoins, in this case). Bitcoin seems to attract so many scams that they're becoming predictable and easily identifiable. As for TheBitcoinMarket.com, a mate of mine is also going to create a cheapo website asking fools to send us cash. The first few people who fall for our trick will get bitcoins. They'll give us some positive feedback on bitcointalk, which we'll add to with our own promo messages. Then we'll run the idea like the usual ponzi scheme, eventually doing a runner with the money that the latest batch of fools has sent us.
Of course TheBitcoinMarket.com won't be planning to do anything like this.
math47 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:03:54 PM

Perhaps this isn't a scam, but the only thing you need to know about scamming is that people ask you to send them real (fiat) money in return for a promise of something that you want (bitcoins, in this case). Bitcoin seems to attract so many scams that they're becoming predictable and easily identifiable. As for TheBitcoinMarket.com, a mate of mine is also going to create a cheapo website asking fools to send us cash. The first few people who fall for our trick will get bitcoins. They'll give us some positive feedback on bitcointalk, which we'll add to with our own promo messages. Then we'll run the idea like the usual ponzi scheme, eventually doing a runner with the money that the latest batch of fools has sent us.
Of course TheBitcoinMarket.com won't be planning to do anything like this.

Ok, the only thing I know is that this site works well and allows me to be anonymous! I come here to share information and nothing more ... Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: