Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your go to Bitcoin source for information?  (Read 367 times)
the_hillman (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:30:41 PM

Aside from Bitcointalk, obviously...  Cheesy
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:38:28 PM

There are many websites like:
- Cryptocoinnews
- CoinDesk
- News.Bitcoin.com
- CNBC (have certain articles related to Bitcoins and its controversies)
- Bitconnect
- CoinTelegraph
- Bitcointicker.co (has a news section over the website)
- Other forums and Google News.
News.Bitcoin.com is still the best source for all the Bitcoin as well as ICO and altcoin related news because they are mostly very fast in providing the best information over ongoing issues and others try to put the same news but with different content (that's my take on others).
Rebellious

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:43:52 PM

I often scroll around on Twitter.
There is more information then people think.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 01:44:38 PM

I personally enjoy getting the raw information I find here on the forums and on twitter. News travels fast.

KeeKit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:15:16 AM

There are a lot of references on big media platforms online about bitcoin/cryptocurrencies. A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging and the originals are bitcoin. One of the best is Ethereum and I like that www.propthereum.io and their whitepaper is accesible for everyone. It helps me understand the whole concept. Please check it out.
sofakingporkhunt

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:16:21 AM

Twitter, Reddit, Telegram/Slack
langust84

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:18:34 AM

Now any rumor in all forums and websites related to crypto-currencies appears almost immediately, there are a great number of such sources, as well as people living there. I can not see the meaning of the whole list, because everyone chooses them for themselves.
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:20:34 AM

Perhaps this forum is the most accurate to find information about bitcoin, but if we want to search outside this forum will likely get more information, and of course knowledge will increase more about the knowledge bitcoin ..
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:53:53 AM

Google is my source of some news about bitcoin all over the work but in the forum you can see a more informative information just like what happen in the cancellation of the upcoming Fork by segwit I had seen that news here in the forum first because of this community you can always be inform of what is new about Bitcoin and Altcoins, on the speculation on the price upcoming Fork, things that can be earn using this site I really think there is no other Forum site like this.
masterbt

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:05:47 PM

Mostly google about it. And there is a economic adviser named max keiser, you can check his reports

||
My Idea Helped You, GIFT BTC
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:08:03 PM

Google. The best search machine. Then coindesk and twitter.
Twitter is the fastest one. Everything that will happen will also someone which is fast enough to get the news and tweet it in an instant.
The cancellation of Segwit and even the news about parity and frozen funds from Ethereum.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:51:34 PM

Perhaps this forum is the most accurate to find information about bitcoin, but if we want to search outside this forum will likely get more information, and of course knowledge will increase more about the knowledge bitcoin ..
yes i agreeing with you that in the world of bitcoin, bitcoin form in the most important source for learning knowledge about bitcoin. here in this forum plays an important role in bitcoin and people who h=gain information seeing and learn hr forum of bitcoin.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
esgdrhlg

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:56:10 PM

Twitter and facebook are the most popular apps I've used to browse bitcoin news, and I've focused on many bitcoin media accounts.In addition, Google is the first major source of search for BTC news, but you need to learn to sift and distinguish news from bad sources.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:58:04 PM

Facebook and instagram are the best sources after this forum if you follow the right persons or groups. Latest information is always there but my primary source of information is this forum. I only keep scrolling in Instagram when I am on the move and reading the forum in mobile is not a very practical thing to do.
shindymlk

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:00:35 PM

- Cryptocoinnews
- CoinDesk
- News.Bitcoin.com
- Bitconnect
- CoinTelegraph
News.Bitcoin.com is still the best source for all the Bitcoin as well as ICO and altcoin related news because they are mostly very fast in providing the best information over ongoing issues and others try to put the same news but with different content (that's my take on others).

twitter and telegram, i got source information about bitcoin.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:03:26 PM

- Cryptocoinnews
- CoinDesk
- News.Bitcoin.com
- Bitconnect
- CoinTelegraph

twitter and telegram, i got source information about bitcoin.

Mostly i use bitcoin.com in order to gain some information about btc. It also show the news about alcoin and ICO's related coins. They updating system is to much fast they provide every info in just seconds. There's some more sites like CoinDesk, CBNB, Bitcointicker.co but these are news related sites and i amo not really fond of them.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:19:45 PM

There are a tons of them but some forum bitcoin type is not updated, for social media: Facebook and Twitter crypto groups but the most i pay visit is the mining groups because I'm planning to go for mining, telegram active groups, Steemit, Reddit, news.bitcoin.com, coindesk, cryptocoinsnews.com, for learning i pay visit wikipedia and bitcoin.com but the best is always Bitcointalk.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:24:00 PM

I use to read bitcoin related news in Coindesk, Merkle and Cointelegraph.
To see the altcoin list, I use to check the coinmarketcap site all the time. When I am check which site will be added a new altcoin via this site only.
To exchange bitcoin for fiat cash I use localbitcoins.com and to exchange the btc to other coins. better to go with polenix and bitrex sites.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:39:21 AM

Aside from bitcoin i have some other resources of information that i can depend its time of trading investment and there some of this are the coin market cap,wekipedia,and some other blog sites that talk about bitcoin information.this all the things give me knowledge and information on how to  developed  me as being bitcoiners and how to find a strategy in times of trading investment and to gain a huge profit in the world of digital currency.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: