Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][EKA] Elektra Coin ICO  (Read 61383 times)
chancy08

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:12:25 PM

Elektra Coin, we know you guys are busy, but it would help all of us investors feel much better if you would communicate more frequently. Many of us have invested thousands of dollars and are working hard as affiliates for Elektra coin bring more folks on board. Please do your best to engage with the community! Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElektraCoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:40:14 PM

Elektra Coin, we know you guys are busy, but it would help all of us investors feel much better if you would communicate more frequently. Many of us have invested thousands of dollars and are working hard as affiliates for Elektra coin bring more folks on board. Please do your best to engage with the community! Thank you!

We have literally been available all day everyday (and have been commended for our availability and support).

Personally, I don't know how the other team does it, but I skip questions that are easily answered by looking at our Twitter or website.
chancy08

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:41:22 PM

You guys need to stop. People have millions locked with regal not one peep since October 6th. Give them a break we don't need an hourly update, only when they have news to tell us is sufficient .

Really, not one peep??? Check FB, Twitter, and Reddit. Lots of concerns since it happened. I believe in this project and I don't expect every single question to be answered. I will be patient. People I have shown the project to and are considering it have expressed that concern. So, that is the reason I posted.
ElektraCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:46:46 PM

You guys need to stop. People have millions locked with regal not one peep since October 6th. Give them a break we don't need an hourly update, only when they have news to tell us is sufficient .

Really, not one peep??? Check FB, Twitter, and Reddit. Lots of concerns since it happened. I believe in this project and I don't expect every single question to be answered. I will be patient. People I have shown the project to and are considering it have expressed that concern. So, that is the reason I posted.

Considering it? They have ~7 hours left Wink

What is your question chancy?
afrazium

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:53:36 PM

We have literally been available all day everyday (and have been commended for our availability and support).

Personally, I don't know how the other team does it, but I skip questions that are easily answered by looking at our Twitter or website.
The attitude! ughh

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
tmone

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:04:47 PM

I know we are in "THE WILD WEST " phase of crypto world.
In 10 years from now people will be talking about how crazy it was back then,  
  Being heavily invested here in ELEKTRACOIN .. I hope it's not a scam,,
 Time will tell.  Like I said before.  ITS ALL A GAMBLE.  

I DONT expect this coin to takeoff like regal coin for the simple fact that there is many of these lending sites now. .  
  I believe 3 in the last month with WESTERN,HEXTRA and ELEKTRACOIN,
Watering down the market "so to speak".

I Wish all who invested the BEST!!!
ElektraCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 12:32:53 AM

The attitude! ughh

& still no answer on affiliate payments

It's probably been answered already...

The attitude! ughh

What do you expect? Constant attacks and unrealistic expectations. If you invested in EKA for us to feed you a political answer and make you feel good, you're in the wrong place. If you invested to make money, stick around.
chancy08

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:37:24 AM

Elektra coin, why was my question deleted twice?
ElektraCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:08:10 AM

Elektra coin, why was my question deleted twice?

Couldn't tell you. We do not have moderator powers here.
Thanhhungnguyen

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:14:47 AM

Dear Elektra,

I place a order code: #16635 for 150 coin but it's still on hold now (#16635   October 27, 2017   On Hold   $142.50 For   150 Elektra Coins Items)

So, please confirm it for me.

Thanks.
ElektraCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:19:14 AM

Dear Elektra,

I place a order code: #16635 for 150 coin but it's still on hold now (#16635   October 27, 2017   On Hold   $142.50 For   150 Elektra Coins Items)

So, please confirm it for me.

Thanks.

Orders are coming through and all orders will be fulfilled at time of ICO end.

ICO ENDS IN 3hr or 20,000 EKA -- What will happen first?
phexchanger

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:58:32 AM

The attitude! ughh

It is on the first post.

Affiliate System
The Affiliate System is now live. During the ICO, it is a flat 10% rate of all referrals. After the ICO, it will move to a tiered system of slightly lower percentages detailed in the whitepaper. All ICO referral coins are dispursed and credited to accounts every 24 hours.
ElektraCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:04:54 AM

LESS THAN AN HOUR!!
LESS THAN 7500 LEFT!!
phexchanger

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:11:39 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 04:00:26 AM by phexchanger

Lending and Transparent Trading Bot
100 – 2,000       No % Bonus      260 Day Capital Return
2,001 – 6,000     0.1% Bonus      180 Day Capital Return
6,001 – 10,000   0.3% Bonus      100 Day Capital Return
10,001 – 100,000     0.4% Bonus        90 Day Capital Return

what is the unit of this, EKA or US$?

Also, for the lending program, is there a fixed % income?
Or is it dependent on the performance of the trading bot?

KDAV13

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:20:03 AM

Hello.  

I have a transaction that I paid for that has been "processing" for over two days now.  Huh   I'm concerned that the ICO will be completed and that these coins will not be credited to my account.
#8173   October 24, 2017   Processing   $4,750.00   For   0 Items   This should be for 5000 coins!  This option became available on your website soon after Phase 3 of the ICO commenced.  I see that this option is no longer available.

I have been credited with coins from other purchases in this account. But I never received any email confirmations for those.  Perhaps this was due to my email provider.  Therefore, I changed my email.
My account username is kingdavid13.  Original email was changed from ...@tutanota.com to ...@protonmail.com.  Reason for change: No emails were ever received from the   ...@tutanota.com.

There is one transaction in the account, which I did not pay for in the one hour time frame, yet your system still gave me credit for them.
#4284  October 22, 2017  Completed  $45.00   For  50 Elektra Coins Items  I DID NOT PAY FOR THESE.

Please give me some reassurance that these discrepancies will be fixed.  I especially want to make sure I receive the 5000 coin order that I paid for.
Block chain ID  f264674e798b65107255cfc411521f7774878ce9b39098f394180d75f772e0e2

Thank you!  Many have high hopes for your project.  Hope things go as well as you projected.

Hi Admin. I still do not have these coins.  Sad   I realize you have much account reconciliation or corrections to do. Congratulations on a very successful ICO!  When would you anticipate the majority of ICO reconciliations to be done?  A day?  3 days?  1 week?  No rush.  I'll be happy to receive the coins eventually.  However, I  merely want to know when I need to recontact you in the event that an expected time has passed and the coins haven't shown up.  Thx.  P.S. Let's beat out Regal Coin!!
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:53:26 AM

The attitude! ughh

It is on the first post.

Affiliate System
The Affiliate System is now live. During the ICO, it is a flat 10% rate of all referrals. After the ICO, it will move to a tiered system of slightly lower percentages detailed in the whitepaper. All ICO referral coins are dispursed and credited to accounts every 24 hours.

There's no answer. I see referral payments made to my account $9800 but I cannot use it so what's the point? Or will I be able to use it in the future?

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

whyyousoserious

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:08:27 AM

why is the site down?

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Mimi Peri Rapunchelle

Activity: 400

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:48:25 AM

why is the site down?

Yeah what happen with your website?
Tiwo

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:10:11 AM

The developer informed us earlier that they would be performing maintenance on their site just after the ICO. It’s okay my bro.
ht2003

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:47:53 AM

look like big scam!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: